Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

CimonJorr - The Saint - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / CimonJorr - The Saint (2816 Views)

The True Story Behind St Valentine- Saint Of Love / First Picture Of Kim And Kanye Son,saint West / The Gospel Of Protection According To "Saint" Barcanista (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CimonJorr - The Saint by hotangel2(f): 8:30am On Aug 24, 2005
De-king leave me alone.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Today is my birthday, And, Whoever says the world doesn't evolve arround me is a liar, because today, It does. I am sixteen
Re: CimonJorr - The Saint by CimonJorr(m): 8:53am On Aug 25, 2005
Wow...

It's really been a while since I've been here last.. Work has been tight, and not much time to relax in front of my pc..

I have read all the contributions so far...

You know what...

I'm sure, with a bit of effort, I could write "volumes" on who or what I believe I am.. But to me, the real essence is what you feel or believe I am.. Any one can answer a question, and say whatever the person wants to give as information in reply to these questions.. but only by interacting with the person can u truly get a measure of the person..

Or do you disagree....

The only way we interact here in Nairaland, is in the posts we submit.. It's only though this media that we can get to know each other, and know about each other.. Me telling u this or that won't be an indication of the person I am.. it'll just be me saying or stating what I may or maynot want u to hear..

Posts answered on a variety of issues, however, tell more of a person's mindset or beliefs or principles regarding certain issues..  I can give a lot of examples here in Nairaland for us to refer to.. my Little Angel, Angelina-Jolie can definitely agree with me on this one.. Just read through Nddy's posts (for example) to get a measure of the kind of person he is.. and I think u'll agree that only through them can u really discern what a person is all about...

Angelina Jolie...

Thanks for handling my business while I was away.. And A Wonderful Birthday to you.. Wishing you all the best life as to offer.. Just don't over-do it..  wink

Saint...
Re: CimonJorr - The Saint by hotangel2(f): 3:10pm On Aug 25, 2005
You are right Antonio Banderas. You called me what my daddy calls me (Little Angel cheesy).
Thanks for the Birthday wish. kiss cheesy
Re: CimonJorr - The Saint by angelak(f): 1:24pm On Aug 31, 2005
Are you a Nigerian?
If yes, what tribe?
If no, what's your nationality?
Are you good looking? cheesy
What attracts you to nairaland?
Re: CimonJorr - The Saint by CimonJorr(m): 1:31pm On Aug 31, 2005
hmmm...

Interesting...

ok.. one by one...

Am I Nigerian?..
yes

My tribe??...
Does it really matter??

Am I good looking?...
Depends on who you ask... A fellow Nairalander once described me as an "Omo-Ibo"..

What attracts me to Nairaland??..
Well.. there's always something of interest.. every day... Just goes to show that Nigerians are Interesting People.. living in Interesting times...  wink
Re: CimonJorr - The Saint by hotangel2(f): 11:04pm On Aug 31, 2005
Tribe matters. What tribe are you?
Re: CimonJorr - The Saint by CimonJorr(m): 9:14am On Sep 26, 2005
Tribe is merely an incidence of birth, which eventually influences one's upbringing according to local customs and values.. it doesn't affect the person within, and doesn't make me a better or worse individual.. My DNA would still have the same make-up as yours... I am not an alien from outer space.. grin

ok.. Humor me..

Why would where I am from make such a difference..

If you could give me a very good.. or say just a plausible reason, then I'll oblige... grin
Re: CimonJorr - The Saint by gina34(f): 1:36pm On Sep 26, 2005
You are a typical Nigerian guy,
coz you are using Nigerian approach to answer the question.

what i mean is ,you answer question with question.
Re: CimonJorr - The Saint by CimonJorr(m): 4:40pm On Sep 26, 2005
grin grin grin

Nice... although I must say that that isnt a strong enough reason to reveal my tribe..

Next.... wink
Re: CimonJorr - The Saint by vexxy(f): 4:55pm On Sep 26, 2005
Cimon Jorr,

Very true about seeing who a person is via their postings. It's funny how the personality pours through the computer screen just over words shared.

Also, I see people are saying that tribe is important, what's the special reason for this? Is it religious, status, heritage, customs? Do some not mix with the other?
Re: CimonJorr - The Saint by CimonJorr(m): 5:42pm On Sep 26, 2005
@ Vexxy...

God Bless You... grin
Re: CimonJorr - The Saint by gina34(f): 1:41pm On Sep 27, 2005
Come on simon,
You said we should ask you questions.
why are you hiding your tribe ,what is the big deal there
Re: CimonJorr - The Saint by CimonJorr(m): 12:56pm On Oct 02, 2005
@ gina34...

Nothing is hidden under the sun.. if u had read my posts.. [well, a couple of them] you'd have realised my tribe by now.. I'm simply trying to avoid the stereotyping typical with knowing where a person is from...

I'd like to be judged and assesed on my own merit, rather than where I'm from.. cheesy

ps.. you can check a post by Kenya on information about my tribe.. I more or less stated it there for all to see.. Brings me back to my original request that you read my posts and tell me what u think about me.. you'd definitely get to know me better or know more about me rather than me just espousing a lengthy essay about myself.. wink
Re: CimonJorr - The Saint by hotangel2(f): 5:40pm On Oct 02, 2005
My God u talk alot ooo. All these french u r speaking is enough to say...... I am Yoruba, hausa, igbo!
Re: CimonJorr - The Saint by CimonJorr(m): 8:28am On Oct 22, 2005
Today's my Birthday.. And not even one single "friend" of mine has seen it fit to send me a card..  embarassed

Well.. to comemorate the day.. For my true friends..

Here's what I look like...

Oct 23rd

It's another day, another year..

and time for the pix to go...
Re: CimonJorr - The Saint by hotangel2(f): 4:59pm On Oct 24, 2005
God Simon.

I didn't know your bday was on the 22. I am like soooo sorry.  cry cry

Happy Late birthday. You shall see more and more of that day in jesus name. I am sorry. Now i feel soo bad. cry
Re: CimonJorr - The Saint by vexxy(f): 7:00pm On Oct 25, 2005
Cimon! I'm so sorry!

Happy Belated Birthday! kiss
Re: CimonJorr - The Saint by Greatpeter(m): 8:16pm On Oct 25, 2005
Happy birthday in arreas Cimonjorr!
Re: CimonJorr - The Saint by CimonJorr(m): 10:54pm On Dec 03, 2005
I just realised it had really been a while since I'd been here last..

No particular reason for the absence from this particular thread.. 'Cos I've definitely been contributing to others.. Just haven't really had a lot of time for personal reflections.. And this is MY area.. Where I believe the focus should be on me..

A lot of people have asked about my tribe.. I've tried to make them understand that where I'm from may not have that much of a bearing on who I am.. For those that would like to know, I'm YORUBA.. Pure and Applied, as they say.. I never grew up in the west though, so my spoken yoruba definitely leaves much to be desired... I am conversational fluent in my own way though..

I know a lot of people are going to say "No Wonder" when they get this piece of information as it will either dove-tail with their pre-conceptions of me, or possibly they'll say "How can"..

Truthfully, I no really send nobody.. I just try to do things my own way, and be the best person I can be...

ps.. I came across a very lovely lady recently.. And for me to comment that she's beautiful, you can imagine how hot she must be.. I've always been blessed to have relationships with babes of above average beauty.. But this one most definitely takes my breath away..

The funny thing about beautiful ladies is that they're almost always never content with themselves.. They always seem to have a need to augment what God has provided for them naturally.. Yes, I know it does take some effort for some babes to become better.. more sexy.. more attractive or appealing.. but if the truth be said, there is really no substitute for natural beauty..

There hardly replaces the look of a babe just bursting through the water in a swimming pool.. with all of her make up off.. her face full of smiles.. and all that's left is just her natural beauty...

God.. I'm in TROUBLE.... rolleyes
Re: CimonJorr - The Saint by CimonJorr(m): 2:31pm On Dec 14, 2005
For my friends and well wishers..

My graduation will be webcast live on Thursday December 15, at 17:45 hrs, Nigerian time.. [5:45pm Nigerian time]

http://www.manchester.ac.uk/visitors/events/graduation/

You may wish to join me there for the celebrations..  grin

Thanks and God Bless..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

And Nice2have Flees ! / Ritual Money And "do As I Say" For The Brave: / Picture Of Driver Killed In Portharcourt By Army Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.