Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Jesus Pray Like Muslims - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Pray Like Muslims (3369 Views)

Bible Said Jesus Prayed Like Muslims ( 5 Daily Prayer (salat) / Bill Cosby: We Should All Be More Like Muslims / Early Christians Prayed Like Muslims And Jesus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Pray Like Muslims by nmuhd: 8:15pm On Apr 08, 2013
Jesus prayed like Muslims in bible why dont christians pray like jesus?:
proofs about Jesus was completely helpless and weak, and100% dependent on GOD Almighty is the fact that he constantly prayed to GOD Almightyand seeked refuge with HIM from all evil:
"Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed....(From ­ the NIV Bible, Matthew 16:39)"
Luke 22
39 Jesus went out as usual to the Mount of Olives, and his disciples followed him.
40 On reaching the place, he said to them, "Pray that you will not fallinto temptation."
41 He withdrew about a stone's throw beyond them, knelt down and prayed,
Luke 11
2 He said to them, "When you pray, say: " 'Father, hallowed be your name, your kingdom come.
3 Give us each day our daily bread.
4 Forgive us our sins, for we also forgive everyone who sins againstus. And lead us not into temptation.' "
5 Then he said to them, "Suppose one of you has a friend, and he goes to him at midnight and says, 'Friend, lend me three loaves of bread,
Luke 22
45 When he rose from prayer and went back to the disciples, he found them asleep, exhausted from sorrow.
46 "Why are you sleeping?" he asked them. "Get up and pray so that you will not fall into temptation."
Mark 14
37 Then he returned to his disciples and found them sleeping. "Simon," he said to Peter,"are you asleep? Could you not keep watch for one hour?
38 Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the body is weak."
39 Once more he went away and prayed the same thing.
the congregationai prayer found in the Bible.Some might despair.Allah knows best.
Nehemiah 8 : 4-6
Wallahi,this verses made somebody to revert to Islam.
note,in the church,it's not always read.
to know,u just need to practicaliseit.May Allah let us be among the one whom He guides.
ALLAHU AKBAR!!

1 Like

Re: Jesus Pray Like Muslims by Cashio(m): 9:43pm On Apr 08, 2013
Mptcheeeewm...so make i start de knack ma head 4 ground like a psychophant.
Re: Jesus Pray Like Muslims by enilove(m): 10:09pm On Apr 08, 2013
nmuhd: Jesus prayed like Muslims in bible why dont christians pray like jesus?:
proofs about Jesus was completely helpless and weak, and100% dependent on GOD Almighty is the fact that he constantly prayed to GOD Almightyand seeked refuge with HIM from all evil:
"Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed....(From ­ the NIV Bible, Matthew 16:39)"
Luke 22
39 Jesus went out as usual to the Mount of Olives, and his disciples followed him.
40 On reaching the place, he said to them, "Pray that you will not fallinto temptation."
41 He withdrew about a stone's throw beyond them, knelt down and prayed,
Luke 11
2 He said to them, "When you pray, say: " 'Father, hallowed be your name, your kingdom come.
3 Give us each day our daily bread.
4 Forgive us our sins, for we also forgive everyone who sins againstus. And lead us not into temptation.' "
5 Then he said to them, "Suppose one of you has a friend, and he goes to him at midnight and says, 'Friend, lend me three loaves of bread,
Luke 22
45 When he rose from prayer and went back to the disciples, he found them asleep, exhausted from sorrow.
46 "Why are you sleeping?" he asked them. "Get up and pray so that you will not fall into temptation."
Mark 14
37 Then he returned to his disciples and found them sleeping. "Simon," he said to Peter,"are you asleep? Could you not keep watch for one hour?
38 Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the body is weak."
39 Once more he went away and prayed the same thing.
the congregationai prayer found in the Bible.Some might despair.Allah knows best.
Nehemiah 8 : 4-6
Wallahi,this verses made somebody to revert to Islam.
note,in the church,it's not always read.
to know,u just need to practicaliseit.May Allah let us be among the one whom He guides.
ALLAHU AKBAR!!

I pray that by the grace of the Lord Jesus,you will know the truth about this your religion.

Have you ever questioned yourself why you have to face a kaaba and pray towards it? Is God living in the Kaaba?
Ask yourself, did Jesus ever prayed facing the kaaba? Did he perform ablution?

If people are deceiving you,you should not deceive yourself,the two religions are not the same.God of the bible is not god of the quran.

The only way to know this truth is to pray, "O God my creator,open my spiritual eyes to know what Islam stands for and open my spiritual eyes to know what Christianity stands for.

Re: Jesus Pray Like Muslims by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 08, 2013
Misunderstanding of scriptures is what i'll expect from a muslim.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Pray Like Muslims by Ninilowo(m): 7:50am On Apr 09, 2013
Why people cant just leave christianity alone and face or proclaim whatever u want? Must you compare christianity with any religion? By the way if the whole world turn to Islam? what is your gain? and if they dont, whats ur headache?

1 Like

Re: Jesus Pray Like Muslims by mumumugu(m): 8:14am On Apr 09, 2013
Segeggs: Misunderstanding of scriptures is what i'll expect from a muslim.
muslims, atheist or protestant. Who misunderstand scripture more
Re: Jesus Pray Like Muslims by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 09, 2013
mumumugu: muslims, atheist or protestant. Who misunderstand scripture more
all, but true christians dont.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reasons You Should Leave Christianity / Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? / Counter Thread: Jesus Never Supported Christians To Pay Tithe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.