Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Icrm(institute Of Customer Relationship Management) - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Icrm(institute Of Customer Relationship Management) (2710 Views)

Customer Service And Relationship Management Training / Institute Of Data Processing Management (IDPM) Of Nigeria / HSE Certifications in 9ja- Chartered Institute of Environmental Health,(CIEH),UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Icrm(institute Of Customer Relationship Management) by omidan21: 9:43pm On Apr 08, 2013
Hello House,I urgently need the ICRM likely exams questions or questions of previous exams.please its urgent as my exams comes up on friday I look forward to your prompt and favourable respons.thanks.omidan21@yahoo.com
Re: Icrm(institute Of Customer Relationship Management) by Everyday4(m): 3:41pm On Aug 16, 2015
Jst saw this now..plz i will lik to register for this programme..i wil lik u 2 answer this questions bugling my mind (1) hw acceptable is there programe to recruiters (2)did u run the programe during ur nysc (3)wic of there level programes did u do..need answers plz
Re: Icrm(institute Of Customer Relationship Management) by fop4life: 12:29pm On Jun 06, 2016
pls house i also having interest in the program, Chartered Institute of Customer Relationship and management. Anyone that have details on how to register for this program kindly send a mail to petersomotosho@gmail.com
Re: Icrm(institute Of Customer Relationship Management) by graciasjewel: 2:57pm On Nov 21, 2016
Hello house. Pls I need the passed questions of customer relationship management program. I'll be glad if someone could help out pls. Thanks. Bengrahcom@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Easier To Pass Toefl Or Ielts / ICAN ATS Lecture Center In Lagos / Cipmn Results Out For February Examinations!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.