Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Would You Give Your Neighbour Or Friend A Condom - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Would You Give Your Neighbour Or Friend A Condom (615 Views)

When Your Neighbour Steals Your Fuel / When The Pastor Say Turn To Your Neighbour (see Photo) / When The Pastor Says Turn To Your Neighbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would You Give Your Neighbour Or Friend A Condom by chumakk: 10:30pm On Apr 08, 2013
You know that friend or neighbour that always seems to give birth almost every year especially when their current income may not be enough to raise those children. Can a condom as a gift do justice? you can now laugh
Re: Would You Give Your Neighbour Or Friend A Condom by eddy1977(m): 11:31pm On Apr 08, 2013
I don't think that's a wise thing to do. How do u know that they don't have conds?
Beside,sticking my nose in other peoples bedroom is very childish.
Re: Would You Give Your Neighbour Or Friend A Condom by chumakk: 12:03am On Apr 09, 2013
eddy1977: I don't think that's a wise thing to do. How do u know that they don't have conds?
Beside,sticking my nose in other peoples bedroom is very childish.
it is called family planning. haven't you notice the way people over do the child bearing?

(1) (Reply)

China Phones / Must Read: People Are Dying Along With Mosquitoes. / Avenged Rudeness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.