Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,616 members, 7,955,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:05 PM

Helloo, Anybody In The House ,NEED LOGISTICS COMPANY THAT CAN SHIP PHONE FOR ME. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Helloo, Anybody In The House ,NEED LOGISTICS COMPANY THAT CAN SHIP PHONE FOR ME. (506 Views)

Can Anybody In The House Help Me / Download Nigeria City Maps On Your Mobile Phone For Free - Limited Time Offer. / How can I scan my mobile phone for viruses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Helloo, Anybody In The House ,NEED LOGISTICS COMPANY THAT CAN SHIP PHONE FOR ME. by Phemmy777(m): 11:02pm On Apr 08, 2013
PLEASE ANYBODY KNOW GOOD LOGISTICS COMPANY THAT CAN PICK UP BULK PHONE FROM COMPANY IN USA AND SHIP IT FOR ME TO NIGERIA.

PLEASE RESPOND HERE OR MY EMAIL. phemmytunji@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Helloo, Anybody In The House ,NEED LOGISTICS COMPANY THAT CAN SHIP PHONE FOR ME. by Phemmy777(m): 11:03pm On Apr 08, 2013
bump
Re: Helloo, Anybody In The House ,NEED LOGISTICS COMPANY THAT CAN SHIP PHONE FOR ME. by dav8id(m): 11:20pm On Apr 08, 2013
Yap! I do. But the minimum package is 30kg. Ship my bulk used phone from usa thru them.
Re: Helloo, Anybody In The House ,NEED LOGISTICS COMPANY THAT CAN SHIP PHONE FOR ME. by Phemmy777(m): 11:25pm On Apr 08, 2013
can you please give me their company name so i can contact them,

Thanks
Re: Helloo, Anybody In The House ,NEED LOGISTICS COMPANY THAT CAN SHIP PHONE FOR ME. by chukwuwike2ny(m): 3:07pm On Apr 09, 2013
dav8id: Yap! I do. But the minimum package is 30kg. Ship my bulk used phone from usa thru them.
can they also ship from china! Pls respond ASAP click2ny@yahoo.com
Re: Helloo, Anybody In The House ,NEED LOGISTICS COMPANY THAT CAN SHIP PHONE FOR ME. by dav8id(m): 4:14pm On Apr 09, 2013
^ yap..they also ship from china as low as $7 to $9..minimum of 30k. They have agent here at lagos that will help u with everything u need including deliver to ur door step. The bad side is they hated jokers,so they dont do business with just any individual..you most be introduce by someone who is already doing business with them eg me...

I use their service always
Re: Helloo, Anybody In The House ,NEED LOGISTICS COMPANY THAT CAN SHIP PHONE FOR ME. by Phemmy777(m): 4:32pm On Apr 09, 2013
Am shipping from USA, Am in USA, I Just need the company name and their website.

(1) (Reply)

How To Save Your Phone If You Get It Wet / Samsung Galaxy Tab7.0inches For Sale@28k / Htc Explorer Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.