Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:44 AM

Scammer Tricked Into Setting His Jeans On Fire For "Hollywood Stunt"- Funny Vid - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Scammer Tricked Into Setting His Jeans On Fire For "Hollywood Stunt"- Funny Vid (1026 Views)

Imagine You Were Tricked In This Extreme Manner! (pic) / Husband Tricked His Wife / Joke : She Tricked Him(true Life Tori) Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scammer Tricked Into Setting His Jeans On Fire For "Hollywood Stunt"- Funny Vid by NaLaugh: 11:31pm On Apr 08, 2013
Scammers in South Africa get tricked into silly stunts by scam baiters. They replied his emails and told him to audition for a Hollywood stunt job. from his accent, You know say na Naija guy. Funny how stupid some people are. Watch the video.

http://nalaugh.com/?p=377

Re: Scammer Tricked Into Setting His Jeans On Fire For "Hollywood Stunt"- Funny Vid by eddy1977(m): 11:33pm On Apr 08, 2013
A poor man on fire is funny?

Dude you should take it easy on the cheap weed.
Re: Scammer Tricked Into Setting His Jeans On Fire For "Hollywood Stunt"- Funny Vid by NaLaugh: 11:36pm On Apr 08, 2013
eddy1977: A poor man on fire is funny?

Dude you should take it easy on the cheap weed.

cheesy a poor man on fire? did you watch the vid? or you're the "poor man" in the vid.

No one set him on fire. HE and his crew set his jeans on fire as HIS 'stunt'. He was not hurt by the fire, and if you are going to take sides with scammers, you should not be treated any differently.

..and looking at your profile pic, you might have something in common with ol' dude here.
Re: Scammer Tricked Into Setting His Jeans On Fire For "Hollywood Stunt"- Funny Vid by eddy1977(m): 12:04am On Apr 09, 2013
Na Laugh:

cheesy a poor man on fire? did you watch the vid? or you're the "poor man" in the vid.

No one set him on fire. HE and his crew set his jeans on fire as HIS 'stunt'. He was not hurt by the fire, and if you are going to take sides with scammers, you should not be treated any differently.

..and looking at your profile pic, you might have something in common with ol' dude here.

Toucher
You got me. I didn't watch the video.
My profile picture is an expression of me. I have a fire deep inside my heart. A fire to do good and give something valuable to my circle of influence. Got it from the movie ghost rider.
Re: Scammer Tricked Into Setting His Jeans On Fire For "Hollywood Stunt"- Funny Vid by NaLaugh: 11:42am On Apr 09, 2013
^^ i see

(1) (Reply)

Alert!!!my People Be Very Careful These Days... / If You Were His Friends, What Will You Do? / I Land In Poilce Cell Because Of This....is It Fair (viewer Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.