Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,540 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Looking For A Good Concealer! Help! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Looking For A Good Concealer! Help! (9678 Views)

Genuis Concealer Tricks That Will Change Your Beauty Routine | From Bmpromakeup / Can I Use Black Opal Concealer,mary Kay Foundation,& Iman Loose Powder Together? / What Is the Best Concealer for hiding Stretch Marks And Scars?its Urgent Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Good Concealer! Help! by hermosa(f): 8:05am On Apr 09, 2013
Hi, I need help! I was wondering about the purpose of concealer as it relates to black women. Im light skinned. Do they make concealer for African women? If so, what brand do you use? If concealer does not exist for darker skin tones, what kind of foundation can be used to cover up blemishes and spots on the face.
Re: Looking For A Good Concealer! Help! by Roseey0(f): 8:17am On Apr 09, 2013
try marykay
Re: Looking For A Good Concealer! Help! by sexxxxy(f): 9:48am On Apr 09, 2013
Go to any Mac counters, they've got loads,with good coverage .
Re: Looking For A Good Concealer! Help! by lepasharon(f): 12:56pm On Apr 09, 2013
Black opal!

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Good Concealer! Help! by safe06: 3:10pm On Apr 10, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]marykay has good concealers @ affordable prices,but if u don't mind spending,u can use MAC foundation for total coverage.
Re: Looking For A Good Concealer! Help! by razznaija(f): 6:23pm On Apr 10, 2013
You can get Fashion Fair or Mary Kay, if you're looking fro something more expensive, you can get MAC, but don't be surprised when your skins starts to darken.
Re: Looking For A Good Concealer! Help! by Onegai(f): 7:54pm On Apr 10, 2013
There are concealers for Black skin, good ones will conceal and correct. The new MAC formulations are breaking out a lot of black women, here and in the US. I personally use Milani cosmetics concealer, Black Up corrector palette and other brands in my kit for my clients. You could also go with a heavy cream foundation, that is pigmented and dry in texture, sadly no nigerian brand comes to mind for that. But try those two I mentioned.

www.naijapretty..com
Re: Looking For A Good Concealer! Help! by hermosa(f): 8:53am On Apr 30, 2013
@SEXXXY are there MAC counters in Abuja?
Re: Looking For A Good Concealer! Help! by hermosa(f): 5:18am On Jul 01, 2013
I hear the Sleek Corrector And Concealer Palette is really good. someone please confirm.
Re: Looking For A Good Concealer! Help! by sassygal(f): 7:17am On Jul 01, 2013
Try Iman Foundation! Formulated for black women. It covers blemishes perfectly. I am always wary of fakes so I buy directly from their major distributor - Yinka bodyline on Awolowo ikoyi or online on jumia.com

2 Likes

Re: Looking For A Good Concealer! Help! by Bukato: 9:00am On Jul 01, 2013
Milani concealer is stil considered to b d best for drk skin nd/or black opal total coverage concealer.

U can confirm my rcommendtns frm a pro. Mkup artists. U can call 08033778919 or add 290e82c5 for ur original mkup prodcts @ reasonable nd affrodbl prices. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Good Concealer! Help! by homesodear: 5:40am On Aug 20, 2014
hermosa: Hi, I need help! I was wondering about the purpose of concealer as it relates to black women. Im light skinned. Do they make concealer for African women? If so, what brand do you use? If concealer does not exist for darker skin tones, what kind of foundation can be used to cover up blemishes and spots on the face.

Natural Beauty is much more than skin deep…. In-fact its real deep. Sonya color collection is the one of the only aloe Vera based cosmetic lines that delivers skin care and makeup in one. Sonya® is the essence of more than just beauty: it is an expression of rejuvenation, admiration, and love. Our collection’s formulation of ingredients including aloe vera, fruit extracts, white tea and superior moisturizers give back to your skin. They help to rejuvenate and moisturize your skin like never before!

Flawless by sonya :
• Is produce with clinically proven natural ingredients (aloe vera and orchid extracts)
• Active botanicals moisturizes, nourishes and protects
• Best solution for oily skin
• Ideal for all skin types
• Gives skin a fresh radiant skin glow

Why Sonya colour collection is loved all places?
• An nti ageing nutrients for the skin. These cosmetics are infused with aloe Vera gel extracts, vitamins from seaweed which moisturizes, soften and nourish your skin all day long.
• Goes on easily. This creamy foundation (has a matte finish which is rare for cream foundations) and micronized powder goes on smoothly and blends with each other, thereby making it economic to use.
• Makes your face super soft. The textures of this makeup makes your face soft smooth and velvety
• Stays on all day. Because this make up blends so well, it stays all day.
• Covers all the bases. You don’t need to look elsewhere to complete your look. The Sonya colour collection has it all, congealer, foundation, powder blush, eye shadow, eye liner lip liner, mascara brow fix, lipstick, lip-gloss and even makeup remover.
• Suitable for all skin types. Oily dry combination, young and oil.
• Doesn’t irritate sensitive skin. Sonya makeup contains chamomile to calm easily irritated skin and reduces redness
• Keeps your skin young. Aloe Vera in Sonya cosmetics stimulates collagen production to promote and preserve young looking skin

Kindly call or whatsapp 08034917464 or 08083767721 to know more on what natural products to use and how to use them. The skin care line is made with NATURAL and NON SYNTHETIC ingredients, But do remember that to achieve long lasting results using these products will require real PATIENCE. Miracles don't happen on the skin, but knowledge, persistence and patient will work miracles.

(1) (Reply)

Rate My Today's Office Pics! / Chidubem Osugade - Mr Ideal Nigeria 2013 / Latest Trends On Dobby's Fashion World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.