Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,806 members, 7,956,061 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:05 PM

Etisalat's Bad Data Centre Helpdesk. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat's Bad Data Centre Helpdesk. (615 Views)

A Video Clip Of Facebook Data Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat's Bad Data Centre Helpdesk. by georgee(m): 9:19am On Apr 09, 2013
I am a big fan of etisalat, infact i av 2 phones and both use etisalat's line. 4weeks ago, i discovered that etisalat was charging my data usage, first from my 200MB monthly data plan and leaving out my free 15MB. This means that my free 15MB wuld be wasted. I called the data centre help desk, lodged my complains. They apologised and promised to rectify it. The customer care guy told me i should be charged first from my free weekly MB then after exhaustion, should now be charged from my 200MB which i normally buy for 1K. We both knew and agreed that was the correct thing. After 48hrs, they sent me a text that ma issue has been resolved blah blah blah. Up till this moment, the issue is still there. For the past 4weeks, av had to call their data centre help desk for almost 4times. They kept tellin me same stories but confirming my previous complaints. Afterwards, they wuld send me a resolution text that the problem is solved. I angrilly called them yesterday again that this prob still persists and who is that staff that is sending me a resolution text when actually nothing was done to resolve this issue. I told them to stop giving me the 15MB since i av not bn able to use it (it lasts only for a week).
I am so pissed off and angry with ETISALAT. This is a network i love and respect so much. I just dnt knw wat else to do.
Is anybody experiencing same issue?
Re: Etisalat's Bad Data Centre Helpdesk. by NaijaPlayboy: 5:58pm On May 12, 2013
i actually experienced this problem, and called their customer service, bt i havent experienced it since
Re: Etisalat's Bad Data Centre Helpdesk. by mayorall(m): 6:42pm On May 12, 2013
since 3 days ago that I have subscribed for their blackberry plan I have not been connected. Am tired of calling them and my phone is showing EDGE.

(1) (Reply)

Solution For Samsung T679 (galaxy Y) / Android Users, Let's Talk About Adb / License Key For I'm+pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.