Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,394 members, 7,819,409 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Please Pray For This Pregnant Woman - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Pray For This Pregnant Woman (2782 Views)

Pregnant Woman Climbs High Stool For Maternity Photoshoot / Pregnant Woman Blasted For 'bleaching' Her Baby Bump [PICS] / What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Pray For This Pregnant Woman by Trottle: 9:33am On Apr 09, 2013
This beautiful pregnant woman fell off a storey building where her husband works as a contractor. She is in coma now and she needs our prayer.
Source: www.naijapals.com

Re: Please Pray For This Pregnant Woman by Joyland(m): 10:23am On Apr 09, 2013
Jesus, please cure this lady; in your precious name I pray, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For This Pregnant Woman by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 09, 2013
Father last month you performed a miracle that shocked even atheists, a miracle that shocked my family members and myself. A miracle that I remember and go down on my knees thanking you and praising your name. You did it for me against all odds and I know you can do it in the life of this woman. Show yourself lord and let her experience your wonderful work and miracle just as I did.

Surprise the doctors and nurses like you did in my case. Heal, strengthen and see her through coma and out of coma.

In Jesus name. AMEN

6 Likes

Re: Please Pray For This Pregnant Woman by Joebeck(f): 11:35am On Apr 09, 2013
God come on the scene for this woman by healing her of all the injury she might have sustain, restore her back to life in Jesus Mighty Name I pray. Amen
Re: Please Pray For This Pregnant Woman by PweetiQueensy(f): 1:55pm On Apr 09, 2013
God please heal her nd d little cutie IJN. Amen
Re: Please Pray For This Pregnant Woman by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 09, 2013
God please preserve her life,so she can bring whoever did this to book(if someone did).
Re: Please Pray For This Pregnant Woman by jeffizy(m): 5:48pm On Apr 09, 2013
May she be restored to sound health IJN.
May God knock the fool standing over her with a voice recorder...Amen.
Re: Please Pray For This Pregnant Woman by mawuqueyan(f): 11:21pm On Apr 09, 2013
cry cry cry May †ђξ power of resurrection and His sacrifice on †ђξ cross heal her and †ђξ lil cutie insyd her of every pain in Jesus Name... Jesus pls do a miracle of ow did it happen in ds woman's lyf and gve her a testimony †̥☺ †ђξ glory of your name...AMEN....so shall be IJN AMEN!

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For This Pregnant Woman by BabaOyo(m): 4:11am On Apr 10, 2013
Gruesome! !!!!!!
And some fo.ol stands over her interviewing her instead of helping out. Shameless man.

She will be healed and made whole again Insha Allah. Amin.
Re: Please Pray For This Pregnant Woman by Nobody: 5:08am On Apr 10, 2013
Why did they even take pictures? This is sad

Father we still pray for healing and restoration of life for this woman. Amen
Re: Please Pray For This Pregnant Woman by Joyland(m): 8:48am On Apr 10, 2013
[quote author=Trottle]This beautiful pregnant woman fell off a storey building where her husband works as a contractor. She is in coma now and she needs our prayer.

How is our Sister faring now?
Re: Please Pray For This Pregnant Woman by BabaOyo(m): 11:15am On Apr 10, 2013
jennykadry: Why did they even take pictures? This is sad

Father we still pray for healing and restoration of life for this woman. Amen

my first thought too.

i guess some people get nerves o. and most peeps seem to get carried away with sensationalism than reality.
Re: Please Pray For This Pregnant Woman by nwababy: 4:18pm On Apr 10, 2013
Our heavenly father,nothing in this world is impossible in your presence.There shall be a testimony in their family in Jesus name.Amen
Re: Please Pray For This Pregnant Woman by Sweetlemon(f): 1:30pm On Apr 11, 2013
E eya!
She is healed already in Jesus' name!

(1) (Reply)

. / 11 Sign Of Bad Parenting With Pictures / I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.