Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

I Want To Learn Web Design And Web Application Design - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Learn Web Design And Web Application Design (607 Views)

I Want To Learn Web Development And Web Design Where Can I Learn It / Learn Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! / Create Ajax Chat & Learn Web Page Data Xchange via Json Vs Xml (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn Web Design And Web Application Design by Tekkyboy(m): 9:59am On Apr 09, 2013
education is very vital in anything we are doing in life.I wil be very happy to meet a web designer that is also good in web application design that base in the southwest who will be ready to give me the required skill i need.
Re: I Want To Learn Web Design And Web Application Design by AkinseteK(m): 10:43am On Apr 09, 2013
you can cal me on 08034089466 am based in lagos and i take pple web-programming.
Re: I Want To Learn Web Design And Web Application Design by Tekkyboy(m): 11:03am On Apr 09, 2013
Akinsete K: you can cal me on 08034089466 am based in lagos and i take pple web-programming.
ooh lagos is too far from ekiti.do u know any experience person from ekiti dat can teach me?
Re: I Want To Learn Web Design And Web Application Design by ilekky(m): 12:14pm On Apr 09, 2013
We will take you and by the hand and show you how to do it.

We will even go extra miles to unveil the secrets of webs to you

The money making aspect,the technical part and the management

will be shown to you.

call 08028359239 or visit www.yemlat.com.
Re: I Want To Learn Web Design And Web Application Design by Tekkyboy(m): 9:30pm On Apr 09, 2013
ok no problem where do u based in ekiti?let come to negociation
Re: I Want To Learn Web Design And Web Application Design by Tekkyboy(m): 9:32pm On Apr 09, 2013
ilekky: We will take you and by the hand and show you how to do it.

We will even go extra miles to unveil the secrets of webs to you

The money making aspect,the technical part and the management

will be shown to you.

call 08028359239 or visit www.yemlat.com.
where is ur office located
Re: I Want To Learn Web Design And Web Application Design by utimatedes(m): 10:42pm On Apr 09, 2013
Come to Etimate Global Institute at 1, Kola Ogunjale Street, Iyana Ipaja Roundabout, Beside Ecobank, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos. 07031542324 www.uniquenotion.com
Re: I Want To Learn Web Design And Web Application Design by greenmouse(m): 11:32pm On Apr 09, 2013
Contact www.greenmousetech.com for a professional website design training.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help With Any Reliable Cheap Shipping Company You Know / Let's Handle Your Website. / Pls Help Error Code After Installing Extentions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.