Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Pls Advice Me. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Advice Me. (510 Views)

PLS / N600,000 To Invest, Pls Advice / A Mini Bar,Viewing,Game Center.It's Worth Investing On In Nigeria ? Pls Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice Me. by obafsusan(m): 10:07am On Apr 09, 2013
CAN ANYBODY PLEASE ADVICE ME AND TELL THE
PROFITABLE BUSINESS I CAN PENETRATE IN
IBADAN WITH THE CAPITAL SUM OF N30000.
BROTHERS AND SISTERS YOUR OPINION IS
NEEDED,THANKS.
Re: Pls Advice Me. by leverage12(m): 11:26am On Apr 09, 2013
Your 30000 naira can earn you over 15000 naira monthly doing affiliate marketing business if you are hard working. I can take you hand in hand if you are interested in this profitable business. Call me on 08138436585 for more. Note am not charging you for this but only helping you for FREE. Cheers
Re: Pls Advice Me. by Ejiogbe(m): 1:18pm On Apr 09, 2013
Hello obafsusan,
There are so many profitable small scale businesses you can embark on with your #30,000.Have you ever asked yourself what people in your area in Ibadan are buying day in , day out? I mean what they cannot do without every blessed day!Think creatively, and ask your friends questions bothering on their daily needs. You will find out that most of the businesses and products you over look are money spinners any day.
www.entrepreneurialjunction..com
Re: Pls Advice Me. by obafsusan(m): 2:29pm On Apr 09, 2013
Thanks Broda mi.Nice Idea

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Internet Businesses That Post Adverts Everywhere May Not Last Very Long / Redirect Nairabest.com To Forex Business / Dealers Of Female Shoes Check Here And Take Advantage Of This Opportunity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.