Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,538 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Letter To My 'UNSIGNED'!!! (MUST READ) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Letter To My 'UNSIGNED'!!! (MUST READ) (616 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter To My 'UNSIGNED'!!! (MUST READ) by iamSi(m): 12:33pm On Apr 09, 2013
Letter to my 'UNSIGNED'!!!

Dear Son/Friend/Foe,

'Don't ever beg to be signed under a Record Label, its just a waste of time and effort... of cause how could your ever Beg Dangote daughter to marry or even date you. That is never possible, don't make a fool out of yourself...all you could do is 'TRY TO IMPRESS HER' even with the little you have.
Try to Impress the Record Labels or managements DONT EVER MAKE THE MISTAKE OF BEGGING to be signed_ do your best to , Impress ... Who says Dangote daughter can't come running for you?...Wey your Swagg bro"

Quoting Eldee 'Lanre' Dabiri "Quit looking for a Music Messiah to deliver you cos you'll never get none, Promote your songs and wait for the magic"

- @IamSI for Campaign Hype Ent._ (Signed)
Kindly BC till it gets to the Real future Award Winners
Re: Letter To My 'UNSIGNED'!!! (MUST READ) by iamSi(m): 4:35am On Apr 30, 2013
iamSi: Letter to my 'UNSIGNED'!!!

Dear Son/Friend/Foe,

'Don't ever beg to be signed under a Record Label, its just a waste of time and effort... of cause how could your ever Beg Dangote daughter to marry or even date you. That is never possible, don't make a fool out of yourself...all you could do is 'TRY TO IMPRESS HER' even with the little you have.
Try to Impress the Record Labels or managements DONT EVER MAKE THE MISTAKE OF BEGGING to be signed_ do your best to , Impress ... Who says Dangote daughter can't come running for you?...Wey your Swagg bro"

Quoting Eldee 'Lanre' Dabiri "Quit looking for a Music Messiah to deliver you cos you'll never get none, Promote your songs and wait for the magic"

- @IamSI for Campaign Hype Ent._ (Signed)
Kindly BC till it gets to the Real future Award Winners
grin grin wink wink wink wink wink

(1) (Reply)

Our Many Sub-conscious Lies / Fifa Sides Nigeria, Spain In Anger / Could You Speak Oyinbo Pass Oyinbo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.