Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Chikki Chicken Foods - Location And Contact Address - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Chikki Chicken Foods - Location And Contact Address (17890 Views)

How To Become A Distributor Of Chikki Noodles. / Get GSM Recharge Card Pin Distributors List Name Of CEO And Contact Address / Tejuosho Model Market: Location And Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chikki Chicken Foods - Location And Contact Address by chukuka1: 12:51pm On Apr 09, 2013
Hello,

Please I need the address and contact of customer care Chiiki Chicken Noodles.

Website would also be appreciated if available.

Thanks.
Re: Chikki Chicken Foods - Location And Contact Address by wealthbee: 3:11pm On Apr 09, 2013
Call me on 08106405288
Re: Chikki Chicken Foods - Location And Contact Address by lightheart(m): 8:22pm On Apr 09, 2013
This is what I got from vconnect

Chikki Food Industries Limited

Plot 112 ,Ikorodu Industrial Estate, Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria

08056224325 , 08102510020

FMCG Manufacturers

http://www.holdens.2world.com
Re: Chikki Chicken Foods - Location And Contact Address by TRIPLEGATE: 2:37pm On Apr 10, 2013
hi
supply chikki chichen for 1430
do let me know if you need it
as of now you cant get distributoship.
Re: Chikki Chicken Foods - Location And Contact Address by innocent1(m): 7:21am On Aug 05, 2013
Plz i want to be a distributor of chikki chicken noodles in Oghara delta state. How can i get in touch with the company? Can anyone link me up? Do contact me on 08179738105
Re: Chikki Chicken Foods - Location And Contact Address by zinnella(f): 9:25pm On Dec 23, 2013
I want to be a chikki chicken noodle distributor in port harcourt. Who can help?
Re: Chikki Chicken Foods - Location And Contact Address by innocent1(m): 6:11pm On Jul 26, 2014
Yes you can become a distributor of chikki chicken noddles. But only available to some selected states for now.

Head office:
88A Ojo Lane, Dofin Estate, Ikoyin Lagos.

Factory:
112 Ikorodu Industrial Layout, ikorodu Lagos.

However, when you contact any of their marketers they can help in channeling the product to your respective states.
Re: Chikki Chicken Foods - Location And Contact Address by henrimoto(m): 6:18am On Jul 27, 2014
pls, what is the minimum amount required to be a distributor with them?
Re: Chikki Chicken Foods - Location And Contact Address by skyro(m): 11:24am On Jul 28, 2014
Submit your website, blog, or facebook page, to over 30 search engines for 100% free. http://www.entireweb.com/free_submission/#20320
Re: Chikki Chicken Foods - Location And Contact Address by starzone85(m): 12:07am On Aug 01, 2014
henrimoto: pls, what is the minimum amount required to be a distributor with them?

To become a distributor in Niger Delta region the minimum order is 1000 pieces.
Re: Chikki Chicken Foods - Location And Contact Address by mckline: 7:43pm On Jan 26, 2015
innocent1:
Plz i want to be a distributor of chikki chicken noodles in Oghara delta state. How can i get in touch with the company? Can anyone link me up? Do contact me on 08179738105

Thanks a lot sir. I got my first supply from chicken food Representatives yesterday. i was so happy when i saw the truck in front of my store. thanks for the link.God bless you.
Re: Chikki Chicken Foods - Location And Contact Address by bennydc(m): 1:22pm On Jun 08, 2015
please I want. to be a distributor of chikki noodles my number is 08051115757
Re: Chikki Chicken Foods - Location And Contact Address by MrChukwudiChuks(m): 3:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
I searched for this same thing sometime ago and went to there main office in Dolphin Estate Ikoyi Lagos. They is not opportunity for distributors in the company and they said you can get from any existing distributor which to me seems its already a planned family stuff sha.
However I was given the contact of a distributor were I can be buying from.

What this means is that you don't have to buy a certain amount or have some millions and warehouse, you can buy any amount that you are capable of and arrange for it to be delivered to you anywhere in Nigeria.

I even helped some send 100 cartons to Wuse market in Abuja and the transport that took it charged N300 on each carton.

Its good business if you get the correct distributor and not dealer that is forming distributor.
Re: Chikki Chicken Foods - Location And Contact Address by moshoodn(m): 5:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
MrChukwudiChuks:
I searched for this same thing sometime ago and went to there main office in Dolphin Estate Ikoyi Lagos. They is not opportunity for distributors in the company and they said you can get from any existing distributor which to me seems its already a planned family stuff sha.
However I was given the contact of a distributor were I can be buying from.

What this means is that you don't have to buy a certain amount or have some millions and warehouse, you can buy any amount that you are capable of and arrange for it to be delivered to you anywhere in Nigeria.

I even helped some send 100 cartons to Wuse market in Abuja and the transport that took it charged N300 on each carton.

Its good business if you get the correct distributor and not dealer that is forming distributor.

What is the profit margin like per carton?

Thanks.
Re: Chikki Chicken Foods - Location And Contact Address by MrChukwudiChuks(m): 5:43pm On Jun 08, 2015
moshoodn:

What is the profit margin like per carton?

Thanks.

Depends on your location. A real distributor sells at N1300 per carton.
Re: Chikki Chicken Foods - Location And Contact Address by innocent1(m): 2:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
Your location will determine if you will be given distributorship or not. Most major cities are covered and may not get distributorship. I got my distrubutorship through long leg. That does not mean its not possible to become a distributor. It all depend on ur location
Re: Chikki Chicken Foods - Location And Contact Address by Udiboy(f): 5:05pm On Jun 10, 2015
innocent1:
Your location will determine if you will be given distributorship or not. Most major cities are covered and may not get distributorship. I got my distrubutorship through long leg. That does not mean its not possible to become a distributor. It all depend on ur location

Inno, please can u send me the details, email is match_15@yahoo.com .Can 1 still be a distributor in Enugu. I need this info for my mum.
Thanks
Re: Chikki Chicken Foods - Location And Contact Address by anuoreangel(f): 5:27pm On Jun 10, 2015
Inno,where is ur location pls if I can't get d distributionship where much den do u supply ur customer pls
Re: Chikki Chicken Foods - Location And Contact Address by bennydc(m): 10:41pm On Jun 10, 2015
please help me Mr ChukwudiChuks i really want to be a distributor of chikki noodle. or please send the company phone number to me at 08051115757.
Re: Chikki Chicken Foods - Location And Contact Address by bennydc(m): 10:47pm On Jun 10, 2015
MrChukwudiChuks you can send your number to me so i that will call you so that will can talk better tanx 08051115757 i will be greatful if you can give me the company phone number or distributors phone number.
Re: Chikki Chicken Foods - Location And Contact Address by Konnektions146(m): 9:42am On Jul 10, 2015
I have interest in this business.
Re: Chikki Chicken Foods - Location And Contact Address by kondigha: 5:27pm On Feb 19, 2016
please some one should link me to chikki chicken noodles distributor with affordable wholesale price I need 500 cartons for my wife my numbers is +447440384937.
Re: Chikki Chicken Foods - Location And Contact Address by Rooneyboy(m): 3:44pm On Jul 18, 2016
innocent1:

Bro , good day sir , how much did u start with as a distributor

Kindly respond sir as I'm in need of this info .

I'm actually close to PH , can wee see
Re: Chikki Chicken Foods - Location And Contact Address by Konnektions146(m): 10:00pm On Jul 18, 2016
Rooneyboy:

Bro , good day sir , how much did u start with as a distributor

Kindly respond sir as I'm in need of this info .

I'm actually close to PH , can wee see

that innocent1 is fraud , do do anything with anyone except factory
Re: Chikki Chicken Foods - Location And Contact Address by Aicebaba: 10:28pm On Apr 01, 2017
@Innocent or anybody plz whats the current retail price of chikki noodles and quantity? THANKS

(1) (Reply)

2% Of Nigerians Own 90% Bank Deposits — NDIC / Fire Guts Okobaba Sawmill Market. Lagos State Fire Service saves situation / Adekoya Boladale: Nigeria Economy - Awakening The Snoring Giant!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.