Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,396 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Are Nollywood Divas Ready For AMAA Red Carpet? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Are Nollywood Divas Ready For AMAA Red Carpet? (1026 Views)

AMAA Red Carpet: Eniola Badmus Scores 1/10 (Photo) / Nigerian Celebrities In South Africa For AMAA 2015 (pics) / Worst Dressed At The 2015 AMAA Nominee Party (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are Nollywood Divas Ready For AMAA Red Carpet? by Orikinla(m): 7:00pm On Apr 09, 2013
Celebrities are excited over the forthcoming 2013 Africa Movie Academy Awards and the tickets are selling fast, because of the colourful events of the 9th edition of the Africa Movie Academy Awards (AMAA), the most popular awards ceremony in Africa scheduled to come off April 20, 2013 in Yenagoa, Bayelsa, Nigeria.

AMAA Hosts Bookfair in Yenagoa | Nigeria
17 Apr 2013 - 09:30
AMAA Awards Ceremony 2013 | Nigeria
20 Apr 2013 - 17:00

Many of the celebrated Nollywood divas are having anxiety on what should be best outfit to grace the red carpet and from what we saw at the maiden Africa Magic Viewers' Choice Awards where Osas Ighodaro stole the show, our female celebrities will need help in looking great on the AMAA red carpet and Orikinla is here to make your day unforgettable. Of course I am going to be at the event with my sweetheart and also my partner, Publisher/Editor-in-Chief of the new SIMONE international lifestyle and society magazine coming out this summer. We are covering the event in all glossy colour for the special red carpet moments.

I have two awesome designs for you if you can make it. But if you want to order from the fashion designer, contact me.

(1) (Reply)

Dakore Egbuson? Please Can You Rate Her Between 1 To 10 / List Of Celebs Who Has Donated To OJB / Photos From MTN Project Fame All Stars Concert Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.