Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,954 members, 7,814,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

We Will Give Hollywood A Run For Their Money - Funke Akindele - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / We Will Give Hollywood A Run For Their Money - Funke Akindele (758 Views)

Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes / Funke Akindele Might Not Have A Child In Life - Popular Prophet / Photos From Funke Akindele’s Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Will Give Hollywood A Run For Their Money - Funke Akindele by DeGenius3(m): 9:21pm On Apr 09, 2013
i was recently watching a program on AIT and the program was about how the Nigeria movie industry has been doing. Mrs Funke Akindele and actress and producer was interviewed. in her exact words, 'the Nigeria movie industry is growing big everyday, and i think very soon, we will give Hollywood a run for their money'

immediately i heard this, i said to myself 'how is this possible? Hollywood has gone way too far beyond us'. that's just my opinion

do you agree with Mrs Funke Akindele?
Re: We Will Give Hollywood A Run For Their Money - Funke Akindele by Mcleo007(m): 10:04pm On Apr 09, 2013
What exactly did you hear, and what information are you passing here?
Re: We Will Give Hollywood A Run For Their Money - Funke Akindele by sholay2011(m): 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2013
Do you mean 'Hollywood'? undecided
Re: We Will Give Hollywood A Run For Their Money - Funke Akindele by StudioCFR(m): 10:52pm On Apr 09, 2013
Somebody should tell that lousy amala funke akindele of a girl to shut her mouth up and stick to her amala and ojuju calabar films please

1 Like

Re: We Will Give Hollywood A Run For Their Money - Funke Akindele by Nuzo1(m): 11:05pm On Apr 09, 2013
If she doesn't make such delusional statement, who will make it for her? Fibersina?

My lovely Funke is fully aware that the latest movie in Nollywood right now cannot even be compared to Indian movies of the 70s in terms of storyline, acting, production and international reception....not to talk of Hollywood movies of the 50s.
Re: We Will Give Hollywood A Run For Their Money - Funke Akindele by slimyem: 11:16pm On Apr 09, 2013
I want to believe she was talking tongue in cheek.cheesy
Re: We Will Give Hollywood A Run For Their Money - Funke Akindele by slimyem: 11:17pm On Apr 09, 2013
Studio CFR: Somebody should tell that lousy amala funke akindele of a girl to shut her mouth up and stick to her amala and ojuju calabar films please
Unnecessary rubbbbbish!!!

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Star, Odun Adekola Beats, Detains Students In Ogun Over Generator / Tonto Dike's New Look / Omotola Asks Some Serious Question On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.