Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Exposing The Spanish Boyz - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Exposing The Spanish Boyz (2435 Views)

Angry Ghanaian Surgeon's Letter To The Spanish Embassy / Angry Ghanaian Surgeon's Letter To The Spanish Embassy / Spanish Student Visas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposing The Spanish Boyz by EXPOSER(m): 4:31pm On Apr 05, 2008
What i am going to say here is out of experience, take it if u like or leave it. I have lived in Europe long enough to say this with certainty, It is about our boys in Spain, I know they will VERBALLY attack me as soon as they see this but like my father always say, OKWU ANA ASO ANYA ANAGHI EBI EBI. These people live in Europe. Due to the fact that getting a resident permit in Spain is easier more than any other schengen country, they took the advantage to extract more from their own brothers and sisters, Initailly they started scamming people in other parts of Europe like Germany , France, Holland, Belgium, Denmark,Sweden, Austria and many more, In these countries that i mentioned above, you can only get a resident permit through only one way, WOMEN OR MEN, its either you marry their daughter or impregnant them which both occurs under mutual agreement. I want you people out there to know that its not easy dealing with white women regarding what they regard us all to be thus giving birth to the rush for Spanish resident permits. In spain you can apply for a resident permit if you provide evidence that you have lived in the country for up to three years. Now ,this is where our players in Spain come in,  They will tell YOU to send two passport photograph, your international passport and so on, Then in a few days, they will tell you that they have submitted your documents to the lawyer and that the lawyer is demanding for some money to do this and that, Then your journey to bad experience begins, This is just the part one, i know that Nigerians doesnt love to read long stories, thats why i have to end this here, the part two will soon come out, to be contd
Re: Exposing The Spanish Boyz by EXPOSER(m): 5:07pm On Apr 05, 2008
This is a continuation of the original topic,

These people in spain knows that the boys in other parts of Europe are already aware of what they do,NOW they turned their weapon to the next and most vulnerable place of them all, NIGERIA, (THUS PROVOKING ME)
They will call you and tell you that the Spanish govt has announced their intention to accept applications for resident permit. They will tell you initially that it wont cost you up to 500 euro, The worst is that they are people you know ,
REMEMBER THAT NOT ALL OF THEM ARE BAD,
They will ask you to bring the usual things,
1.international passport
2.passport photograph
3.Birth certificates in some cases
I know this is not my business but i have made it my business becasue the same people duped me of my money ,
Imagine how hard things are for our people in Nigeria, then some idiot living in Spain where there is constant electricity, good drinking water , good transportation system and so on, imagine them extracting money from strugglers in Nigeria, They are heartless and thats why i became fearless in exposing them,
Ask a Barrow pusher in Oshodi if he would want to travel over sea and you know what the response will be, This same barrow pusher will save money for years only to send it to one idiot in Spain becasue of travelling.
I m saying this for all Nigerians living in Nigeria to open their eyes and become aware of what is going on, The last time i was in Lagos, a boy living close to my place approached me with this issue. he said that he has sent over 90,000 naira to this guy in Spain and that for over ten months, the guy kept telling him the same thing, Lawyer said more money and more time is needed and Lawyer said that. I sat him down and told him to first of all, stop giving him money and secondly to accept the fact the he has been scammed, I asked him the documents he has sent to this guy and you will be suprised what this helpless guy told me, Just two passport photos and nothing more, I asked how he believed that someone could get him a resident permit without international passport and he replied that the guy promised to get him a Spanish passport, Imagine, I got the guys number and promised to be calling him. The last time i called him, he told me that the fellow in Spain whom he gave the money is now in nigeria, He said that he had a problem with the Spanish government and was deported,
The same faith awaits all of you scammers who eat the sweats of innocent victims, to be continued,
Re: Exposing The Spanish Boyz by pahtahkee: 5:42pm On Apr 05, 2008
Why must you highlight all your post? Are you saying we cannot read? undecided
Re: Exposing The Spanish Boyz by SamMilla1(m): 6:37pm On Apr 05, 2008
pahtahkee:

Why must you highlight all your post? Are you saying we cannot read? undecided

Its for people like you to see the fire clearly before jumping into it.
Re: Exposing The Spanish Boyz by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 05, 2008
@poster
so y are u telling us all these,did we beg u for it,or is it part of joblessness?because i see no reason why u should be sending all these,if the guys in spain do these ,did they do it to ur family members?or were u amongst them and now u have repented,u said u live in europe that means u are also doing same thing with them,afterall birds of a feather flocks together
Re: Exposing The Spanish Boyz by ZUBY77(m): 7:28pm On Apr 05, 2008
jennykadry:

@poster
so y are u telling us all these,did we beg u for it,or is it part of joblessness?because i see no reason why u should be sending all these,if the guys in spain do these ,did they do it to your family members?or were u amongst them and now u have repented,u said u live in europe that means u are also doing same thing with them,afterall birds of a feather flocks together

@JENNY KADRY
YOU ARE THE BIGGEST IDIOT I HAVE SEEN IN NAIRALAND, SO SOMEONE BROUGHT OUT THIS KIND OF INFOMATION FOR FREE HERE AND INSTEAD OF YOU RECORDING IT IN YOUR EMPTY BRAIN FOR FUTURE REFERENCES, YOU ARE TALKING RUBISH FOR THE SAKE OF TALKING, GO TO JOKES, THATS WHERE YOU BELONG,
Re: Exposing The Spanish Boyz by chinda3: 7:50pm On Apr 05, 2008
@JENNY KADRY
YOU ARE THE BIGGEST IDIOT I HAVE SEEN IN NAIRALAND, SO SOMEONE BROUGHT OUT THIS KIND OF INFOMATION FOR FREE HERE AND INSTEAD OF YOU RECORDING IT IN YOUR EMPTY BRAIN FOR FUTURE REFERENCES, YOU ARE TALKING RUBISH FOR THE SAKE OF TALKING, GO TO JOKES, THATS WHERE YOU BELONG

have never come across a two timing swine like u ,in my whole life,God u've got guts,please i think seun should create a section for insults,where touts like u whose talent is to insult married women should go to[b],ONYE ALA[/b]
Re: Exposing The Spanish Boyz by smile4kenn(m): 8:22pm On Apr 05, 2008
I couldnt read it, its too bold for me because am short sited,

@poster, can you repost without highlighting it?
Re: Exposing The Spanish Boyz by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 05, 2008
@JENNY KADRY
YOU ARE THE BIGGEST IDIOT I HAVE SEEN IN NAIRALAND, SO SOMEONE BROUGHT OUT THIS KIND OF INFOMATION FOR FREE HERE AND INSTEAD OF YOU RECORDING IT IN YOUR EMPTY BRAIN FOR FUTURE REFERENCES, YOU ARE TALKING RUBISH FOR THE SAKE OF TALKING, GO TO JOKES, THATS WHERE YOU BELONG,

its obvious u need a psychiatric attention,and im sure u are one of d fools dat can be easily deceived with just bringing 2 passports foto for residence permit,u should be d one to store the information in dat brain of urs dat has been wacked by d devil and his co-workers,i dont know why seun should even permit AGBERO into this site,cos u r supposed to be in d street of lagos (okoko)precisely collecting chop money,OLOSHI

@chinda3

thanks my sister,dont mind him he's obviously a wasted product looking for help or rather looking for redemption,he doesnt know dat its a man like him dat put me in d house as a wife,anyway y will he know,wen he's busy playing local league wt all those five naira girls,and is yet to meet real women
Re: Exposing The Spanish Boyz by dnative(m): 10:06pm On Apr 05, 2008
I don't see anything wrong with what the poster said. He's simply trying to draw attention to a scam he has identified and preventing people from falling victims. What's the problem with this? Last time I checked, this is still the travel section and the post is in order.
Re: Exposing The Spanish Boyz by TheSly: 12:20am On Apr 06, 2008
I don't see anything wrong with what the poster said. He's simply trying to draw attention to a scam he has identified and preventing people from falling victims. What's the problem with this? Last time I checked, this is still the travel section and the post is in order.
God bless!!! smiley

I dont just know why some peepz are behaving like retards on this forum.
Re: Exposing The Spanish Boyz by Vicjustice: 12:24am On Apr 06, 2008
@Poster. Thank you for the info, i really do appreciate your time for sharing a first hand information.
 But (apart from fraud or scam issues), you didn't make any mention of the social activities of our people there; i believe many of us would like to hear more, especially the methods of "hustle" that they carry out to survive in Spain. Thanks.
Re: Exposing The Spanish Boyz by TheSly: 12:29am On Apr 06, 2008
Thank you for the info, i really do appreciate your time for sharing a first hand information.
This is the kind of post i like to see here. . . . .not sum peepz that are busy uttering mucumery all over here. . .

Poster

keep it up man. . . .
Re: Exposing The Spanish Boyz by Vicjustice: 12:35am On Apr 06, 2008
@ Sly, you're one other person i like reading his posts, your comments have always been mature and reasonable. I respect you, man.
Re: Exposing The Spanish Boyz by ZUBY77(m): 12:39am On Apr 06, 2008
thank you sly, we will wait and see what happens. this is what i call reality, not some punk ass going to romance section to tell the world that her boyfriend has cheated on her or that his girlfriend has another boyfriend,
thank you poster

you will be blessed
Re: Exposing The Spanish Boyz by TheSly: 12:43am On Apr 06, 2008
Vicjustice:

@ Sly, you're one other person i like reading his posts, your comments have always been mature and reasonable. I respect you, man.
Thanks so much for that wonderful piece. . . . . . . . cool
It was highly appreciated . . . . . . . . . . . .Much respect! cool
Re: Exposing The Spanish Boyz by eldee(m): 12:59am On Apr 06, 2008
@ Sly, you're one other person i like reading his posts, your comments have always been mature and reasonable. I respect you, man
Don't be decieved ooh, Sly only thinks well from 10pm to 4am, after that, phew grin grin

@poster
thanks a whole lot for this info, you don't know how many people you've saved from going to drop huge amounts of money for these thieves. wink
Re: Exposing The Spanish Boyz by TheSly: 1:32am On Apr 06, 2008
Don't be decieved ooh, Sly only thinks well from 10pm to 4am, after that, phew grin grin grin
angry angry angry
I am not surprised cool . . . . . . but try not to vent your anger on me just because IBK ur wife dumped you angry yeye person!! grin
Re: Exposing The Spanish Boyz by eldee(m): 1:56am On Apr 06, 2008
lol, oloshi. . .wait till nairaland hears the rumour bout hotfunmi dumping you for another girl like herself, you no dey shame tongue tongue tongue
Re: Exposing The Spanish Boyz by ty4real(m): 6:07pm On Apr 06, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

God bless!!! smiley

I don't just know why some peepz are behaving like retards on this forum.

Well said,Nigerians just like to show their idiotic skills at times.

@Poster!
That was a good information just given,its onlyon nairaland you getsuch tasty infor and you getinsulted rather than getting a thank you.

@All!
He who has hears let him hear! grin grin.Ki eku ile so fun to ko wink wink
Re: Exposing The Spanish Boyz by ty4real(m): 6:11pm On Apr 06, 2008
eldee:

lol, oloshi. . .wait till nairaland hears the rumour bout hotfunmi dumping you for another girl like herself, you no dey shame tongue tongue tongue

Abeg carry this stuff to the Romance section,this is not the appropriate thread for this, we surely dont wantanother cyber fire here pls. grin grin

@Moderator!
Try create a thread where nairlanders can come and spread their shits in order to get even with each other!Kini gan naaa,Pls respond with immediate alecrity. grin grin
Re: Exposing The Spanish Boyz by TheSly: 6:20pm On Apr 06, 2008
eldee:

What!!!!!!! . . . .i dont even know this hotfunmi or waeva!!. .the only funmi i know is FUNMI ARAGBAYE!! a gospel singer! cool
Well I am so sorry your gf deserted you for a midget tongue how is that my fault? instead u r here spewing rumour angry
Ogbadun rara!!! . . . . . . .yeye fellow!!!!

Abeg carry this stuff to the Romance section,this is not the appropriate thread for this, we surely don't wantanother cyber fire here please
Don't mind that bwoi eldee. . . u wouldn't believe it that a mere midget with no game snatched his pretty gf. . .how sad! cheesy
Re: Exposing The Spanish Boyz by eldee(m): 9:27pm On Apr 06, 2008
Abeg carry this stuff to the Romance section,this is not the appropriate thread for this, we surely don't wantanother cyber fire here please
nah, don't mind my pikin [b]sly[/b]monu, I've been trying to cure him of his depression for five weeks now, can you imagine he's been on hunger strike, that's why amnesia's now creeping in grin

@slymonu
chei, stop crying my son, don't be too harsh on yourself. . .it's not ur fault that she became lesbo because u couldn't perform cheesy
Re: Exposing The Spanish Boyz by TheSly: 9:54pm On Apr 06, 2008
Eld[b]idirin[/b]! grin
A disappointment is always a blessing! u will get another chick!! let IBK go. . .dont try to front here
We both know wuz up. . . . . . i will continue to be praying for your broke a$$ . . .dont worry u might get an ALBINO CHICK soon. .
I heard they are sexy as well. . . . cheesy
Re: Exposing The Spanish Boyz by ty4real(m): 10:35am On Apr 07, 2008
@Sly &eldee!
Guys settle your scores privately but please not nairaland oooo!This thread will soon move awa from its original flow if you no stop! grin grin
Re: Exposing The Spanish Boyz by Easybaby(f): 12:05pm On Apr 07, 2008
@poster,
million thanks to you! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Exposing The Spanish Boyz by A40(m): 3:03pm On Apr 07, 2008
@poster
You are so damn right Spain seems to be the latest joint now.I know a few peeps that got swindled that way and lost thousands of Euros to these cats you are doing a good job dude keep it up
Re: Exposing The Spanish Boyz by GBASKY: 4:45pm On Apr 07, 2008
@Poster THANKS A LOT MAN

AT TIMES I WONDER WHY SOME PEOPLE LIKE TALKING TRASH

AND FOR U FELLAS PLS LETS CONTINUE THE TOPIC AND STOP WASTING TIME TALKING TRASH

PLS MORE GOOD GUYS SHOULD CONTRIBUTE TO THIS TOPIC
Re: Exposing The Spanish Boyz by funkybaby(f): 8:49pm On Apr 07, 2008
@academy

Na wa for you oh. You get mind sha. What gave you the guts to come here and call other posters scammers

A typical case of a kettle calling the pot black.

You are still yet to clear yourself of all fraud and scam allegations levelled against you in your previous threads regarding your 'money spinning' seminars, visas to ukraine and admission letters to God knows where.

Till you do, it will be really nice of you to stop going around trying to paint yourself in good light or 'boost your CGPA' by going around saying you've gone around the continents in the world and you've 'franchise/exclusive rights' or whatever for issuing admission letters to various schools.

If business is so good for you and really booming like you want us to think, then why come here advertising?? Shebi you have signboard at your idimu office ! Besides, if you are so good as you claim, then your clients should come from referrals and you should not be here.
Re: Exposing The Spanish Boyz by funkybaby(f): 11:24am On Apr 08, 2008
@academy

Na wa oh! Everything you've stated in your posts are nothing but the rantings of a broke, frustrated and desperate man.

You've insulted me, my crew and Seun. Dont worry at the rate at which you are going you will live long on nairaland to read your arrest by those Panti men.

You've addressed me as Tiny? Lacking guts? No focus? A yahoo yahoo idiot? JAMB candidate Lmao. Lol. You are lucky today-i will allow you to get away with all the insults.  I have two degrees with me and i will begin my MSc by September. I am in no freaking way like you. If you had made hay while the sun shined and got a good education like your peers, you wont be here at your old age operating an organised scam looking for visa applicants to UKRAINE, lol,  and other places. Or do you want to tell me you have a degree in VISA APPLICATIONS? Which school did you bag the degree? Do you have 'admission letters' for such courses as well??

I will tell you again like i told you before. If you are so good in what you do as you claim and you have a very high rate of successful applicants, then why come on the internet to sell yourself, make yourself look foolish and trade words with 'tiny' funkybaby.

You should have referrals from people you have helped. That alone should pay your bills and feed your family.

The truth is how can you have referrals when you've not had a single success in your 'job'. Only shows you are nothing but a SCAMMER!

p.s. At home, i am called funkybaby and funkysexy by my boo. wink smiley
Re: Exposing The Spanish Boyz by ty4real(m): 12:05pm On Apr 08, 2008
Hunnnnnnn! shocked
Re: Exposing The Spanish Boyz by funkybaby(f): 4:30pm On Apr 08, 2008
@academy

Lmao! So it is because i exposed your scam on this forum that you have chosen to express your frustration on me

Chei, see what poverty and illiteracy can turn a grown man to!

I'll be back. Cant type much right now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Direction Of Ibadan Ielts Center / How To Travel The World On A Developing Country's Passport / How 3doors International Scammed And Messed Up Christmas For My Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.