Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Would You Still Continue Your Education If You Are Giving £2million? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Would You Still Continue Your Education If You Are Giving £2million? (539 Views)

How To Improve Your GPA And Stay Focused On Your Education Each Semester / Will You Continue Your Journey? Pic / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Still Continue Your Education If You Are Giving £2million? by Donmichaelz(m): 11:38pm On Apr 09, 2013
It was a serious arguement in skul today.what lead to the matter was when our proffesor said money is not the main purpose of going to skul(yet he drives a volvo that we push for 5 min before it starts).Personaly i think everybody goes to skul to become successful,and success is beta defined individualy.if i have £2 mil,i wil just patiently finish skuling. smiley then go into busines,,dnt critisize me because i av seen Igbo men who neva went to skul and are wealthy..If it was u would you have left your school?
Re: Would You Still Continue Your Education If You Are Giving £2million? by sheedy407(m): 12:06am On Apr 10, 2013
[b][/b] If it WAS me,I will stop schlin.u neva even stop sch sef,ur english don dey wrong.
Re: Would You Still Continue Your Education If You Are Giving £2million? by rfams: 12:43am On Apr 10, 2013
Money must be made #MMBM.

MMBM does not mean education must stop, education is a life time process. No matter how much a person has, the mind would still seek for knowledge, one way or the other.

But at that point of time, being giving £2Million. I would keep some things on pause and FLEX, enjoy life till I feel satisfied within me.
Re: Would You Still Continue Your Education If You Are Giving £2million? by Lanrefahm(m): 1:05am On Apr 10, 2013
i will stop school if i get dat money but i wont stop learning, its not only school u learn things
Re: Would You Still Continue Your Education If You Are Giving £2million? by ijebabe: 1:16am On Apr 10, 2013
Why can't you continue education? Will that 2 million last forever? Why not turn urself into an asset and make 10 times that amount later for your children and grandchild sef? Na wa o.
Re: Would You Still Continue Your Education If You Are Giving £2million? by okosodo: 1:25am On Apr 10, 2013
Ask Davido
Re: Would You Still Continue Your Education If You Are Giving £2million? by Donmichaelz(m): 1:49am On Apr 10, 2013
ijebabe: Why can't you continue education? Will that 2 million last forever? Why not turn urself into an asset and make 10 times that amount later for your children and grandchild sef? Na wa o.
Blah blah,are u an asset to ur children?
Re: Would You Still Continue Your Education If You Are Giving £2million? by Odunnu: 7:27am On Apr 10, 2013
Poster, ever heard of the term 'money miss road?'

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Help / DELSU Student Hacks Into Uduaghan’s Phone / Strictly For Biometric Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.