Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Great Business You Can Start Less Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Great Business You Can Start Less Capital (1876 Views)

Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / Smart/great Business Ideas This 2014 / Great Business Opportunities: Abuja Technology Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Great Business You Can Start Less Capital by Chrisvicmall: 6:25am On Apr 10, 2013
I was watching a program some days ago and a seller on one of Chinese b2b website said that last year, he made about 26million naira from online sales alone with two of his friend. They don't have any shop but source all items he sold on his store. My thought immediately was "why is it that most Nigerians don't do such things especially when their is a big market for it in Nigeria". For example 16G Ipad mini on most stores in Nigeria is about 92000naira. With 82000naira(including shipping fee), you can source the same product from China and deliver it to your customers. Which means you are sure of at least 5000naira gain per sale.

To make it more professional, you can design a decent looking website, check most Nigeria e-commerce websites, know the product they sell, and also other products not on their website. Add those products to your own store and make sure that your own price is at least 3% cheaper than the market price or what the price you saw on the online stores. Advertise your store through facebook, google, nairaland, etc. When customer purchase one of your product, check chinese online store or company immediately purchase the product. Send the link to us and we will purchase the product and deliver. You can then deliver to your customer.

If you have less capital to own a website or advertise your product, you can then sell your products on our platform (Chrisvicmall.com). Market your Chrisvicmall store on your facebook page and wait for a sale.

Finally, I would like to use this opportunity to introduce a new feature which will be coming up in a week time. We will start running deals on our platform. It will give customer to purchase things at less than 10% discount. Stay tune.

1 Like

Re: Great Business You Can Start Less Capital by olisadon: 2:47pm On Apr 15, 2013
İts been almost 4 days since i made payment to your diamond bank account and i sent you mails detailing the amount you are to transfer to a paypal account for me,but am yet to hear anything from you what is happening,at running out of time
Re: Great Business You Can Start Less Capital by sunnychykes(m): 8:54pm On Apr 15, 2013
Hello chrisvicmall,i have been seeing ur gud works on how u made importation biz easier for nigerians.kudo for that, but how do u ship goods to those of us that lives in south-south nigeria portharcourt to b precise.cos i found out that is only those base in lag enjoys ur services.pls do well to extend ur services to ph
Re: Great Business You Can Start Less Capital by interbiz2(f): 8:39pm On Apr 16, 2013
Chrisvicmall: I was watching a program some days ago and a seller on one of Chinese b2b website said that last year, he made about 26million naira from online sales alone with two of his friend. They don't have any shop but source all items he sold on his store. My thought immediately was "why is it that most Nigerians don't do such things especially when their is a big market for it in Nigeria". For example 16G Ipad mini on most stores in Nigeria is about 92000naira. With 82000naira(including shipping fee), you can source the same product from China and deliver it to your customers. Which means you are sure of at least 5000naira gain per sale.

To make it more professional, you can design a decent looking website, check most Nigeria e-commerce websites, know the product they sell, and also other products not on their website. Add those products to your own store and make sure that your own price is at least 3% cheaper than the market price or what the price you saw on the online stores. Advertise your store through facebook, google, nairaland, etc. When customer purchase one of your product, check chinese online store or company immediately purchase the product. Send the link to us and we will purchase the product and deliver. You can then deliver to your customer.

If you have less capital to own a website or advertise your product, you can then sell your products on our platform (Chrisvicmall.com). Market your Chrisvicmall store on your facebook page and wait for a sale.

Finally, I would like to use this opportunity to introduce a new feature which will be coming up in a week time. We will start running deals on our platform. It will give customer to purchase things at less than 10% discount. Stay tune.
hello chrisvic, may i have your email address pls. Need to make some personal enquiries from you. Thanks.
Re: Great Business You Can Start Less Capital by Chrisvicmall: 6:33am On Apr 17, 2013
sunnychykes: Hello chrisvicmall,i have been seeing ur gud works on how u made importation biz easier for nigerians.kudo for that, but how do u ship goods to those of us that lives in south-south nigeria portharcourt to b precise.cos i found out that is only those base in lag enjoys ur services.pls do well to extend ur services to ph
We ship to all parts of Nigeria. If you use the express service, you to send someone to the airport to collect the product on your behalf. If you don't have anyone living in Lagos, you can contact our agent to do that for you.

interbiz2: hello chrisvic, may i have your email address pls. Need to make some personal enquiries from you. Thanks.
Send an email to us at info @ chrisvicmall dot com

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: OLX Nigeria Reacts To Missing 3 Oyekoya Kids / Forget CBN Ban, Make Online Transactions Right Here In Nigeria / How To Make Millions From Gold Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.