Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Kim K Respond To MTO Claims On Faking Pregnancy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim K Respond To MTO Claims On Faking Pregnancy (4296 Views)

'Kcee Asked For My Unclad Photos' - Female Fan Claims On Instagram / Basketmouth Takes A Shot At Skiibii For "Faking" His Death (photo) / Rihanna Is Pregnant – MTO Reports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kim K Respond To MTO Claims On Faking Pregnancy by Mtriller(m): 9:10am On Apr 10, 2013
In Response to the Scientific evidence MTO proves about Kim pregnancy about faking her baby bump, These are screen shots from the trailer of the new season of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, which premiers 2nd of June.

Read more from Source: http://xclusiveafrica..com/2013/04/kim-k-respond-to-mto-claims-on-faking.html

(1) (Reply)

And The Craziest Outfit At Channel O Awards Goes To PATORANKING | See Photo / Myself Along Side Blackface, Jaywon, Rocksteady And Mallam Spicy On Stage / My Sister Confessed She Is In Love With Me & I Don't Know What To Do, Pls Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.