Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

How Long Can You Stay Without Your Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Long Can You Stay Without Your Phone? (584 Views)

How Long Can You Stay Without Your Phone? / How Long Do You Use A Phone Before Getting A New One? / How Long Can You Go Without Your Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

How Long Can You Stay Without Your Phone? by HARDDON: 10:54am On Apr 10, 2013
yea, listed below are some of their values to life.
You can carry a mobile phone with you so you don't miss important calls
If you are lost, you can call for directions.
If you are in an accident, you can call the police or ambulance - and if the phone has a camera, you can take pictures of the accident.
You can listen to music, text, play games when you're bored.
Most mobile phones have a calculator and a phone book.
You can use a mobile phone to call your customers or boss if you are running late to a meeting.
You can surf Internet & Connect with the whole world by Mobile.
You can chat & video conference.
Keep in touch with friends and family
Good for emergencies
Employees can keep in touch at all times.
Customers can contact staff 24/7
Phones have internet connection
More work available
They have cameras
You can check your emails
Can be used worldwide
It can fit in your pocket.
you can connect even from other country to another by using roming serive

question is, how long can you stay without you mobile phone?
Re: How Long Can You Stay Without Your Phone? by mysticgal(f): 11:21am On Apr 10, 2013
20 minutes
Re: How Long Can You Stay Without Your Phone? by aadetoyin(f): 11:26am On Apr 10, 2013
I hour max!
Else something might happen grin
Re: How Long Can You Stay Without Your Phone? by ammyluv2002(f): 12:00pm On Apr 10, 2013
Just can't stay without my phone unless the network is bad but once the network is ok, my phone becomes the second me....everybody around me knows that, not proud of it though because I think is an issue.....lol
Re: How Long Can You Stay Without Your Phone? by puskin: 1:43pm On Apr 10, 2013
This topic has been thrashed numerous times.....I can't even keep count.
Endeavour to use the search button before starting any thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/890493/how-long-go-without-phone

(1)

samsung galaxy s / Infinnix Buzz Vs Tecno Q1? Which One Is Better? / Clean Etisalat Modern For Sale.contact 08132897126

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.