Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,608 members, 7,955,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:25 PM

How To Register A New A New Company In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Register A New A New Company In Nigeria (1205 Views)

How To Start A Manufacturing Company In Nigeria / How Can I Register A Business Name With CAC Without A Lawyer? / How Much Does It Cost To Register A Company With CAC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Register A New A New Company In Nigeria by olawalebabs(m): 11:28am On Apr 10, 2013
Please, who can provide a comphrehsive steps in registering a new company with Corporate Affairs Commission in Nigeria. CAC website is not providing enough information on that.
Re: How To Register A New A New Company In Nigeria by kaysy(m): 11:40am On Apr 10, 2013
if you google this question, the answers will be all over the place waiting for u to read through, even in nairaland we have the answers here
Re: How To Register A New A New Company In Nigeria by olawalebabs(m): 12:03pm On Apr 10, 2013
kaysy: if you google this question, the answers will be all over the place waiting for u to read through, even in nairaland we have the answers here
I'll appreciate it, if you can give me the nairaland link you are talking about.
Re: How To Register A New A New Company In Nigeria by kaysy(m): 2:35pm On Apr 10, 2013
Ok, go to any CAC office near to u, obtain a name search form for N500 u will have to wait for abt a week for the result to be out, once it is out and successful u then proceed for registration which u have to buy the form for another N500. fill the form and take to court for lawyer's stamp and signature, then return to CAC with N10,000 for complete registration, your certificate of incorporation will be available soon. if u need the services of a lawyer u will have to pay him but this is something u too can do by urself except u'r too busy to run it. everything shouldn't be more than 2weeks at maximum

1 Like

Re: How To Register A New A New Company In Nigeria by olawalebabs(m): 2:42pm On Apr 10, 2013
kaysy: Ok, go to any CAC office near to u, obtain a name search form for N500 u will have to wait for abt a week for the result to be out, once it is out and successful u then proceed for registration which u have to buy the form for another N500. fill the form and take to court for lawyer's stamp and signature, then return to CAC with N10,000 for complete registration, your certificate of incorporation will be available soon. if u need the services of a lawyer u will have to pay him but this is something u too can do by urself except u'r too busy to run it. everything shouldn't be more than 2weeks at maximum
Thanks for the info, I really appreciate it.
Re: How To Register A New A New Company In Nigeria by MacOscar(m): 5:02pm On Apr 10, 2013
Procedure for Incorporation of Companies in Nigeria are provided under Section 35, Part 'A' of the CAMA, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004. Those qualified to undertake an incorporation are only Legal Practitioners, Chartered Secretaries & Chartered Accountants. But Legal Practitioners are usually engaged for that because of the Form of Compliance which only a lawyer can sign. I hope this will guide you but read up the requirement in the provided section. For the actual incorporation, feel free to engage me, Barr Obi Esq., of OBI McOSCAR & Co. Email: bmacobi@yahoo.com
But for a Business name registration,ie 'Part B' of CAMA, you can do it yourself or as well engage a lawyer's services.

1 Like

Re: How To Register A New A New Company In Nigeria by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:30am On May 22, 2013
You can read the comprehensive guide on how to register a company with CAC here. The cost, how to name your company, shares allocation and other requirements are covered in the post.
Re: How To Register A New A New Company In Nigeria by disc20: 11:28am On Aug 12, 2013
For current procedures on how to register your business in Nigerian, read the step-by-step guide here http://fertilenigeria..com/2013/08/how-to-register-your-business-in.html

(1) (Reply)

Africas Biggest Online Library / I Want To Open A Modern Slaughterhouse(abattoir} In Lagos,please Which Document / Can I Get A Shredder/chipper Machine In Nigeria ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.