Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Charlyboy's Son And Rapper Eva Alordiah Are DATING! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charlyboy's Son And Rapper Eva Alordiah Are DATING! (1076 Views)

Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) / Rapper, Eva Alordiah Bares Abs For Tomboy Inspired Photo Shoot / Charlyboy Releases New Fierce Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charlyboy's Son And Rapper Eva Alordiah Are DATING! by chachacorner: 1:18pm On Apr 10, 2013
http://chachacorner.com/rapper-eva-alordiah-and-charlyboys-son-are-dating/

So, we hear from the grapevine that Eva has changed lanes again o.. She’s seeing someone new and he’s none other than the son of her eccentric ‘Areafada’ Charlyboy. Let’s just hope Eva Alordiah does not get eccentric too. Lol.. Pardon my joke!

Charles Alexander Oputa Jr., who is also a fashion designer. Oputa Jr shuttles between Atlanta, US and Nigeria where he owns Retail Therapy Fashion Lounge in Abuja. The lounge sells high priced female shoes and exotic wines.

The two have become very fond of each other, declaring their love for each other on social networks Twitter and Instagram, posting photos of them kissing and smooching.

She actually told a fan that she was dating someone new though:

Eva Alordiah ‏@EvaAlordiah 29 Mar

Awww I just got off the market “@SimplySesmo: @EvaAlordiah can I be your boyfriend?.”

Isn’t he handsome? Eva is so crazy about him!

According to what she said on Twitter, we gather she’s really in a good place:

I have learned so much in a short time and Love is the most beautiful thing. I’m ready to Love again!!! Yeeeehaaaww!!

This was not just the only tweet! There were alot of lovey dovey tweets.

Here’s what she’s exchanged with Charles Oputa Jr.:

Charles Oputa II ‏@charlyboyjr 29 Mar

@EvaAlordiah problème, c’est comment sexy vous regardez tous les matins

@EvaAlordiah making a black black blush without MAC Makeup ? Lol Merci ma belle chérie. Je fais ce que je peux pour te rendre heureux

@EvaAlordiah you are very welcome beautiful. And thank u for accepting being in mine

@charlyboyjr this ya french wld put me in Trouble Alex! LOL

@charlyboyjr You spoil me silly. Stoooooooopppp!! Look how u make a black girl blush. Lol. Come home!!

Expand

Eva Alordiah Eva Alordiah ‏@EvaAlordiah 29 Mar

@charlyboyjr Thanks for coming into my life, in this moment, right now. I LOVE THEM! Thanks

Ud make me take d next flight to u! UrgGH!! “@charlyboyjr: @eva you are very welcome beautiful. And thank u for accepting being in mine”

Well like I said, I can’t verify the authenticity of this gist o.. But on a slow day like this, gist must go on naaa. Lol

Re: Charlyboy's Son And Rapper Eva Alordiah Are DATING! by orlaryhincah2: 1:23pm On Apr 10, 2013
aproko hmmmnnn
Re: Charlyboy's Son And Rapper Eva Alordiah Are DATING! by chachacorner: 1:28pm On Apr 10, 2013
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue
Re: Charlyboy's Son And Rapper Eva Alordiah Are DATING! by Biim: 2:21pm On Apr 10, 2013
chachacorner: grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue
grin

(1) (Reply)

May D Shows Off Two Months Old Baby / Daniel Ademinokan Is Not Ready To Divorce Doris Simeon? / Wizkid Shuts Down Yahoo Wireless Music Festival In UK (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.