Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,708 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Picture Of The Day- This Is An Insult On Blackwomen - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Picture Of The Day- This Is An Insult On Blackwomen (7145 Views)

How To Terminate Insult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of The Day- This Is An Insult On Blackwomen by missinU247: 3:13pm On Apr 10, 2013
I dont know about you, but i think this picture is a big insult on the dignity of black women, what do you think?

Re: Picture Of The Day- This Is An Insult On Blackwomen by Adurangba(f): 3:15pm On Apr 10, 2013
Whats the insult there?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day- This Is An Insult On Blackwomen by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 10, 2013
I tire oooo. I just can't see any insult their. They choose to appear the way they want to appear.
Re: Picture Of The Day- This Is An Insult On Blackwomen by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:57pm On Apr 10, 2013
Yeye thread.
Cos the ladies are (blacks) fat & wearing revealing dresses now make this an insult to blackwomen. White chicks can do the same & that has not brought any insult on white ladies.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day- This Is An Insult On Blackwomen by thorpido(m): 4:46pm On Apr 10, 2013
They chose to wear it.Who brought the insult here?
...But those girls be mumu sha,dem no know wetin fit them.
Re: Picture Of The Day- This Is An Insult On Blackwomen by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 10, 2013
Who is insulting the black women? undecided
Re: Picture Of The Day- This Is An Insult On Blackwomen by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 10, 2013
Hw insult take enter here? Because they are 'big' they shld hide or die abi?
There are men who love them like ds!
Re: Picture Of The Day- This Is An Insult On Blackwomen by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 10, 2013
Nothing wrong with the picture, clothing is not natural. We were not intended to be clothed, we decided to cloth ourselves. Nature makes no mistakes.
Re: Picture Of The Day- This Is An Insult On Blackwomen by Scarpon(m): 6:55pm On Apr 10, 2013
haven't u heard of white girls do the worst things
Re: Picture Of The Day- This Is An Insult On Blackwomen by frederal(m): 7:02pm On Apr 10, 2013
They're even decently dressed compared to what I've seen. This a compliment. 5malts, nkwobi, isi ewu, ice-cream, suya, chicken....K.kim said they look like Ape; though she's fucking bitch down with rich apes
Re: Picture Of The Day- This Is An Insult On Blackwomen by queenofhearts(f): 7:11pm On Apr 10, 2013
They r sexy and they know it
Re: Picture Of The Day- This Is An Insult On Blackwomen by thorpido(m): 7:41pm On Apr 10, 2013
queenofhearts: They r sexy and they know it
u dey deceive dem or u dey deceive urself?
Re: Picture Of The Day- This Is An Insult On Blackwomen by theasianwife(f): 8:06pm On Apr 10, 2013
I think they are not a insult to black women, they are not even insulting the,selves, just a little disgraceful of the,selves. U can be big and sexy , but this is big and a little too slutty for my taste.
Re: Picture Of The Day- This Is An Insult On Blackwomen by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 10, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Day- This Is An Insult On Blackwomen by Lucasbalo(m): 9:27pm On Apr 10, 2013
Disgusting .
Re: Picture Of The Day- This Is An Insult On Blackwomen by tpia5: 9:34pm On Apr 10, 2013
So, you're saying you folks decided to dress like that, take the pictures, post them on nl and label it we are insulting black women.

Are you branching out from the wedding thingy and fifty cows or goats on okada scenes.
Re: Picture Of The Day- This Is An Insult On Blackwomen by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 10, 2013
White women also dress trashy so I don't see what the problem is here.
On another note, those women are what would be called 'hoochie mammas', bittches who are ghetto, crummy, tacky and shabby in appearance. Typical hoochie mammas, those three.
Re: Picture Of The Day- This Is An Insult On Blackwomen by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 10, 2013
Na crime to fat.
Re: Picture Of The Day- This Is An Insult On Blackwomen by Uwakuwak(f): 11:37pm On Apr 10, 2013
ugly babes, they shld hv use trouser under
Re: Picture Of The Day- This Is An Insult On Blackwomen by ideee03(f): 12:22am On Apr 11, 2013
*spits on thread*warrisdiss!!!Tho the one on pink bra,shoes nd hairbow shape better pass the others.She for wear her size of shoe na...that shoe no be her size ooo.
Re: Picture Of The Day- This Is An Insult On Blackwomen by repogirl(f): 1:26am On Apr 11, 2013
Me thinks they are hoochie mamas (hookers) on duty too early in the day.

They are insulting themsefs since they are shameless, not black women in general.
Re: Picture Of The Day- This Is An Insult On Blackwomen by GeneralJ(m): 2:59am On Apr 11, 2013
These are sexy ladies,bro, i personally find them really attractive deal with it
Re: Picture Of The Day- This Is An Insult On Blackwomen by marianazme(f): 11:44am On Apr 11, 2013
This is not an insult to anyone, even if it is, it will be to them. What's wrong with 3 crazy women taking a pic of themselves?
Re: Picture Of The Day- This Is An Insult On Blackwomen by queenofhearts(f): 11:47pm On Apr 11, 2013
thorpido: u dey deceive dem or u dey deceive urself?

Na u sabi
Re: Picture Of The Day- This Is An Insult On Blackwomen by Nobody: 1:14am On Apr 12, 2013
GeneralJ: These are sexy ladies,bro, i personally find them really attractive deal with it

. . . . . . . . .
Re: Picture Of The Day- This Is An Insult On Blackwomen by janethoo(f): 3:33am On Apr 12, 2013
I agree with your opinion totally,but we must accept that every nation,every country,there are beautiful people and ugly people, fat people and thin people, it is a truth. so don't care too much smiley
Re: Picture Of The Day- This Is An Insult On Blackwomen by macdithkween: 6:55pm On Apr 12, 2013
[quote
author=missinU247]I dont know about you, but i think this picture is a
big insult on the dignity of black women, what do you think?[/quote] Rubbish
Re: Picture Of The Day- This Is An Insult On Blackwomen by Emmafrancis: 7:59pm On Apr 12, 2013
Its no insult to black women. Its just dis-pleasing to the eyes of some people. If they are cool with it , its their business.
Re: Picture Of The Day- This Is An Insult On Blackwomen by Kairoseki77: 2:37am On Apr 13, 2013
Insult?

This looks like an advertisement for KFC.

(1) (Reply)

Old Ones Can Swag As Well / Top 10 Ladies/Gents Perfumes For Clubbing/Partying / Yvonne Nelson Vs Agbani Darego

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.