Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Wizkid Shirtless, Drinking, & Using A Laptop - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Shirtless, Drinking, & Using A Laptop (44435 Views)

Flavour Shares Shirtless Photos From His Studio / Davido, Airforce1, Wizkid Goes Shirtless [photo] / Dbanj Goes Shirtless As He Performs In Beast Mode At Ijebu Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Shirtless, Drinking, & Using A Laptop by ideylaff: 10:46am On Apr 11, 2013
kandiikane: I simplý don't understand how boys can form big men with a drink that's aout 20 something pound in tescos. Mtcheeeeeeew

Spot on kandi kane bro.. ur well on point.........The Basic /low end brand of Moet used to be average in the clsss of champagne years ago growing up

Ds days it's.... for the low end rating now.

In terms of volume consumed /Brand in the world its Number 1, I think but in terms of class and paanache ... its not

These are the Top Classy Ones below

Prestige cuvées represent a champagne house's finest offerings. Many of these "Tete de Cuvee" champagnes on our list are vintage-dated and only produced in the most exceptional years.

While one of our selections costs more than $2,000, most can be bought for $200 or less, making them perfect for anniversaries and other special occasions.

What better way to start a new year?

Champagne Armand de Brignac
"Ace of Spades" Rosé
Price: $475

Each Armand de Brignac Champagne comes in its own shiny black case for safekeeping. The pink bottle inside the box contains an impressive assemblage of sparkling white wine and still Pinot Noir. The resulting rosé Champagne features strawberry and blackcurrant aromas that continue on the palate.

Champagne Philipponnat
2003 Clos des Goisses Brut
Price: $140

Pierre Philipponnat acquired the Clos des Goisses vineyard in 1935 and subsequently produced one of the first single-vineyard Champagnes. The 2003 vintage is composed of 70 per cent Pinot Noir and 30 per cent Chardonnay. This full-bodied sparkling wine boasts well-integrated fruit, mineral and spice flavors accompanied by a vibrant acidity.

Champagne Perrier-Jouët
2004 Belle Epoque Rosé
Price: $270

Japanese anemones adorn this elegant bottle, underlining the floral aromas of the Champagne inside. Blended mostly from Grand Cru Chardonnay grapes and some Pinot Noir, the 2004 Belle Epoque Rosé boasts a crisp mouth feel and flavors of strawberry, pomegranate and blood orange.

Champagne Taittinger
2005 Comtes de Champagne Rosé
Price: $200

The Comtes de Champagne whose seal adorns this bulbous bottle was Theobald I of Navarre (1201-1253). Legend has it that the crusading knight brought the first Chardonnay cuttings to France from Cyprus. The 2005 vintage is composed of 30 per cent Chardonnay and 70 per cent Pinot Noir and features rounded red berry flavors with notes of violet and pear.

Champagne Laurent-Perrier
Grand Siècle
Price: $150

This seventeenth-century bottle design evokes the "Great Century" of King Louis XIV. A fifty-fifty blend of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir grapes, the multi-vintage Grand Siècle is sourced from twelve of the region's seventeen Grand Cru vineyards. The wine displays notes of honey, almond and brioche on the nose and a dry, full-bodied mouthfeel on the palate.

Champagne Krug
1998 Clos d'Ambonnay
Price: $2,200

Composed entirely of Pinot Noir grapes from the Clos d'Ambonnay vineyard and cellar-aged for twelve years, this offering is Krug's finest Champagne. The 1998 vintage boasts complex and perfectly-integrated flavors, including blackberry, raspberry, red currant and licorice.

Champagne Ruinart
Dom Ruinart 2002

Founded in 1729, Ruinart is the oldest established Champagne house. Dom Ruinart is named for the founder's uncle, a Benedictine monk whose many interests included oenology. The 2002 vintage is sourced entirely from Grand Cru Chardonnay grapes, imparting flavors of citrus and tropical fruits with a hint of minerality to the resulting golden Champagne.

Champagne Moët & Chandon
Dom Pérignon 2003
Price: $160

Named after Dom Pierre Pérignon (1638-1715), a Benedictine monk and cellar master who pioneered a number of winemaking techniques, Champagne Dom Pérignon was the first prestige cuvée. Only 38 vintages have been produced since the wine's inaugural release in 1936. The 2003 vintage displays bright floral aromas and flavors of lemon and orange zest.

Champagnes Charles Heidsieck
1995 Blanc des Millénaires
Price: $185

"Champagne Charlie" Heidsieck lived a colorful life that involved travel in America during the Civil War, time spent in a Union prison and a gift of valuable land in Denver, Colorado. Composed of 100 per cent Chardonnay, the 1995 Blanc des Millénaires has been aged for more than fifteen years, giving the wine plenty of time to develop. Offering aromas of dried fruits and nuts, it reveals soft lemony flavors with notes of caramel and vanilla on the palate.

Champagne Veuve Clicquot
2004 La Grande Dame

Veuve Clicquot is one of the few Champagne brands named for a woman, the widow of François Clicquot, son of the founder. Having inherited a large company with diverse operations, she decided to focus on Champagne. Primarily composed of Pinot Noir, the 2004 La Grande Dame displays complex peach and floral aromas. In the mouth, the wine is full-bodied and features a chalky minerality that reflects its terroir.

Read more:

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2012/12/27/top-10-prestige-champagnes/#ixzz2Q98lL1up

Re: Wizkid Shirtless, Drinking, & Using A Laptop by hector94: 10:52am On Apr 11, 2013
[quote au[/quote] c d kind paint wen e dy use 4 e house sef.notin do u sha wiz
Re: Wizkid Shirtless, Drinking, & Using A Laptop by hidrandy(m): 10:55am On Apr 11, 2013
I like the camo...ONLY
Re: Wizkid Shirtless, Drinking, & Using A Laptop by lifestyle1(m): 11:03am On Apr 11, 2013
Why everybody they provoke nah ?
Re: Wizkid Shirtless, Drinking, & Using A Laptop by galaxy52(f): 11:08am On Apr 11, 2013
grin
iluvweed:

What comparison does coke have with LIGHTER? and QUIT claiming him as your brother! tongue

and wat makes u feel d lighter is for weeds alone,you must b a dropout
Re: Wizkid Shirtless, Drinking, & Using A Laptop by Rotimi47: 11:09am On Apr 11, 2013
2 bottle of moet being drank by one person ain't Ĝ∞∂ for that persons health; Dagrin drank 2 bottles of hennessy and still went τ̅☺ drive: that lead τ̅☺ his accident. We jst gat τ̅☺ be careful when taking alcohol cos those who made them don't drink it †ђε way we do.
Re: Wizkid Shirtless, Drinking, & Using A Laptop by Rotimi47: 11:10am On Apr 11, 2013
2 bottle of moet being drank by one person ain't Ĝ∞∂ for that persons health; Dagrin drank 2 bottles of hennessy and still went τ̅☺ drive: that lead τ̅☺ his accident. We jst gat τ̅☺ be careful when taking alcohol cos those who made them don't drink †ђε way we do.
Re: Wizkid Shirtless, Drinking, & Using A Laptop by swtcharissa(f): 11:15am On Apr 11, 2013
Some threads do not worth replying T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥,,mayb its high time we readers learn T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ read without commenting,probably it would begin T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ check some non-sence threads.......una for show us where he dey shit
Re: Wizkid Shirtless, Drinking, & Using A Laptop by Rotimi47: 11:23am On Apr 11, 2013
[quote author=ideylaff on kandi kane bro.. ur well on point.........The Basic /low end brand of Moet used to be average in the clsss of champagne years ago growing up

In terms of volume consumed /Brand in the world its Number 1, I think but in terms of class and paanache ... its not

[/quote]We black always like pulling other blacks down why? Buying a drink worth 20pound in †ђε uk mean a lot cos that's money over there and even †ђε whites would look at U̶̲̥̅̊ twice. Mikel drink champagne worth 250pounds and people who don't earn as much money has he do drink more expensive ones.
What's †ђε big deal? You can be rich and prefer †ђε taste of a cheap drink τ̅☺ a more expensive one.
Re: Wizkid Shirtless, Drinking, & Using A Laptop by sammmiey1: 11:37am On Apr 11, 2013
Enjoy ursef bro?but y scratching ur head?she no reply ur msg?
Re: Wizkid Shirtless, Drinking, & Using A Laptop by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 11, 2013
i bet he's watching pawn and scratching his head at how big the mandingoes are

Re: Wizkid Shirtless, Drinking, & Using A Laptop by naijathings(m): 12:34pm On Apr 11, 2013
Abeggg shey make all of us start to post our own personal pics of Rose' and Laptops? at least I still have a fine face and worked out body too and I suppose fit reach frontpage too..
Re: Wizkid Shirtless, Drinking, & Using A Laptop by naptu2: 12:45pm On Apr 11, 2013
4 pages and over 10,000 views! In one day! Very good business.
Re: Wizkid Shirtless, Drinking, & Using A Laptop by jubazz(m): 12:51pm On Apr 11, 2013
Raymondenyi: What's all theesee stuupid nonsense about? And what about keeping drinks and taking a photo of himself? Wats so special about this? Pls OP I think u should grow up n feed us with better info's . Any mods dat will put thse nonsense 2d front page I'll personally lay a curse on dat person! Joblessness
the question iz why open d thread ?
Re: Wizkid Shirtless, Drinking, & Using A Laptop by kandiikane(m): 1:11pm On Apr 11, 2013
ideylaff:

Spot on kandi kane bro.. ur well on point.........The Basic /low end brand of Moet used to be average in the clsss of champagne years ago growing up

I believe the price on there is per case.
"In terms of class" this reminds of when every single chav use to wear burberry material that burberry(the brand) use for its products making it very difficult for people of taste to buy it. They basically made the brand classless.

These days every weed smoker mouth be like, "you nor sabi mowet? shocked giiiiiirl u onna long ting!
Re: Wizkid Shirtless, Drinking, & Using A Laptop by blackbeau1(f): 2:10pm On Apr 11, 2013
As much as I love seeing the celeity photographs,I have to admit that this is one of the most annoying posts I've ever seen. Soon ,you people will post of wizkid brushing his teeth
Re: Wizkid Shirtless, Drinking, & Using A Laptop by Lepatohset(f): 2:50pm On Apr 11, 2013
So wats d point ere nw? Abi cnt i be surfin d net on ma phone wit palmwine 2 kule ma brain. Nigerians sef makin ishi outta shishi.
Re: Wizkid Shirtless, Drinking, & Using A Laptop by DonaldGenes(m): 3:07pm On Apr 11, 2013
Raymondenyi: What's all theesee stuupid nonsense about? And what about keeping drinks and taking a photo of himself? Wats so special about this? Pls OP I think u should grow up n feed us with better info's . Any mods dat will put thse nonsense 2d front page I'll personally lay a curse on dat person! Joblessness
Choi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The mods don suffer
Re: Wizkid Shirtless, Drinking, & Using A Laptop by tpia5: 3:14pm On Apr 11, 2013
naptu2: 4 pages and over 10,000 views! In one day! Very good business.

I see you missed the other thread which reached over 30,000 views in one day, even with a low page count.
Re: Wizkid Shirtless, Drinking, & Using A Laptop by texazzpete(m): 3:28pm On Apr 11, 2013
What kind of man posts this sort of picture and asks us if it's 'cute'?

What manner of man uses the word 'cute' to describe a fully grown man?

OP, I hate to break it to you, but negro...you gay cheesy
Re: Wizkid Shirtless, Drinking, & Using A Laptop by razznaija(f): 4:29pm On Apr 11, 2013
Table Leg :

Wow Lord have mercy? what do you mean?!
98% of your posts on this forum are always controversial, senseless or unnecessary!
Sitting down alone, how was the picture taken if he was sitting down alone?
SMH ... Are you human being or a spambot or a robot? #JustAsking

Oga take am easy o, i think he was just being sarcastic.
Re: Wizkid Shirtless, Drinking, & Using A Laptop by OILOFGLADNESS: 4:59pm On Apr 11, 2013
ichomi: Photo: Wizkid Shirtless, Sipping Moet, And Surfing The Internet. Cute?

http://www.emmanuelbabatunde.com/2013/04/photo-wizkid-shirtless-sipping-moet-and.html

www.twitter.com/emmanuel_babs

aMIBO COMMUNITTE, WHAT VALUE WILL DIS ADD TO US NOW? TUFIAKWA ODIKWA EGWU
Re: Wizkid Shirtless, Drinking, & Using A Laptop by Leaknigerianews(m): 5:00pm On Apr 11, 2013
Flashe7 life
Re: Wizkid Shirtless, Drinking, & Using A Laptop by Catlanta: 5:33pm On Apr 11, 2013
seems like he is facing a simple arithmetic problem?
Re: Wizkid Shirtless, Drinking, & Using A Laptop by shadrach77: 5:40pm On Apr 11, 2013
wiz-tout! grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid Shirtless, Drinking, & Using A Laptop by bloggernaija: 6:16pm On Apr 11, 2013
I do not know what the hype is all about with this wizkid and tuface.i personally think they are both overrated .apart from African queen ,there is really nothing there.and with this wizkid,nothing but singsong .frla all the way for me.
Re: Wizkid Shirtless, Drinking, & Using A Laptop by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 11, 2013
texazzpete: What kind of man posts this sort of picture and asks us if it's 'cute'?

What manner of man uses the word 'cute' to describe a fully grown man?

OP, I hate to break it to you, but negro...you gay cheesy

Re: Wizkid Shirtless, Drinking, & Using A Laptop by olaide19(f): 6:50pm On Apr 11, 2013

U don VEX?
Re: Wizkid Shirtless, Drinking, & Using A Laptop by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 11, 2013
The kid has always struck me as reckless and not responsible.. dunno why. The picture confirms it.
Re: Wizkid Shirtless, Drinking, & Using A Laptop by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 11, 2013
T-smooth:
see this learner keeping space on a wizkid thread! Is he even worth it?? Tufiakwa!
Re: Wizkid Shirtless, Drinking, & Using A Laptop by lordkayy: 7:24pm On Apr 11, 2013
Wizkid,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Simi Celebrates Adekunle Gold's 33rd Birthday / Denrele Edun At His Matriculation In UNILAG In 1998: Throwback Photos / Don Jazzy Acquires A New Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.