Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Onila And Mr. Cork Are The Same Person (multiple ID) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Onila And Mr. Cork Are The Same Person (multiple ID) (2183 Views)

Mr Cork Complain Section.. Pls Share / Onila,s Cool Pics / Come And Chill With NL Coolest Babe=onila! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onila And Mr. Cork Are The Same Person (multiple ID) by cfours: 3:26am On Apr 11, 2013
Tired of their/his one liner topics with smiley faces at the end angry

all having to do with either nigerian men or nigerian women. light skin or dark skin, sex or virginity lol cheesy

this cork/onila guy has serious bipolar disorder undecidedsmiley
Re: Onila And Mr. Cork Are The Same Person (multiple ID) by Nobody: 3:27am On Apr 11, 2013
grin

all i have to say is I KNOW THE REAL PERSON BEHIND MR.CORK'S ID and
it's not Onila. wink
Re: Onila And Mr. Cork Are The Same Person (multiple ID) by Nobody: 3:30am On Apr 11, 2013
Why wouldn't you? He's enchanting enough undecided
Re: Onila And Mr. Cork Are The Same Person (multiple ID) by cfours: 3:31am On Apr 11, 2013
spill it. otherwise, the verdict remains unchallenged...
Re: Onila And Mr. Cork Are The Same Person (multiple ID) by Nobody: 3:32am On Apr 11, 2013
c.fours:
spill it. otherwise, the verdict remains unchallenged...

i wish i could.
i promised to keep it a secret... sad
but trust me babes it's not onila. smiley
Re: Onila And Mr. Cork Are The Same Person (multiple ID) by cfours: 3:44am On Apr 11, 2013
can you provide any evidence that the aren't?

Their posts are just wayy way too similar for it to be a coincidence. the kind of topics they create, their one liner style of posting. absurd sentences that are way to stupid to be taken seriously etc. the way they use smiley faces etc. too much...
Re: Onila And Mr. Cork Are The Same Person (multiple ID) by Nobody: 3:44am On Apr 11, 2013
I could swear I know who Mr.Cork really is... grin
Re: Onila And Mr. Cork Are The Same Person (multiple ID) by Nobody: 3:46am On Apr 11, 2013
Who cares as long as onila is an e-virgin... undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Onila And Mr. Cork Are The Same Person (multiple ID) by cfours: 3:48am On Apr 11, 2013
talina: I could swear I know who Mr.Cork really is... grin

question is, do you know who Onila is?
and how are you sure Mr.Cork isn't also typing as 'onila'?
Re: Onila And Mr. Cork Are The Same Person (multiple ID) by onila(f): 3:50am On Apr 11, 2013
this c.fours is a bloody idiat

1 Like

Re: Onila And Mr. Cork Are The Same Person (multiple ID) by Nobody: 3:53am On Apr 11, 2013
c.fours:

Yeaa I know Onila undecided and she ain't cork..onila is not always all right upstairs but she ain't mrcork ..she ain't bipolar and don't run alt account
Re: Onila And Mr. Cork Are The Same Person (multiple ID) by Nobody: 3:54am On Apr 11, 2013
c.fours:

I am not sure.
I have just had a strong suspicion about the identity of Mr.Cork. grin
Re: Onila And Mr. Cork Are The Same Person (multiple ID) by Nobody: 3:54am On Apr 11, 2013
Hahahahahahaha grin grin
Re: Onila And Mr. Cork Are The Same Person (multiple ID) by cfours: 3:57am On Apr 11, 2013
onila: this c.fours is a bloody idiat

care to say more?
Re: Onila And Mr. Cork Are The Same Person (multiple ID) by mosquitoNet(m): 6:02am On Apr 11, 2013
Mr no offeinse

1 Like

Re: Onila And Mr. Cork Are The Same Person (multiple ID) by Chanchit: 6:41am On Apr 11, 2013
This Op na Octopus otepu. Their post/ideology is very opposite.
Re: Onila And Mr. Cork Are The Same Person (multiple ID) by yuzedo: 6:55am On Apr 11, 2013
I need to meet Mr. Cork. I am desperate, will pay for an intro.
Re: Onila And Mr. Cork Are The Same Person (multiple ID) by cfours: 7:05am On Apr 11, 2013
Chanchit: This Op na Octopus otepu. Their post/ideology is very opposite.

it's d same in opposite ways. each ID has different ideology but it's always the opposite of the same topic/subject line. and they way they post is also the same style. always one liners (mostly) and excessive use of smileys after each line. they will create tons and tons of topics about nothing really. there is no depth to anything they (the two IDs) say. their posts also border on being clownish
if you study the posts more carefully you will see it's the same person.

There are so many examples.I think it is prettyobvious. just click their profiles. they both have over 300 topics each!! that's A LOT of topics both of them are creating everyday. Onila has 600; Cork has 300 (but cork has been banned b4 so this is a second handle for cork). just go through their topics. so many similarities in their style of posting and the kind of topics they create.

https://www.nairaland.com/841857/pretty-girls-disadvantages-being-pretty-girl
https://www.nairaland.com/1119670/how-look-handsome-2013-5
Re: Onila And Mr. Cork Are The Same Person (multiple ID) by Odunnu: 11:15am On Apr 11, 2013
yuzedo: I need to meet Mr. Cork. I am desperate, will pay for an intro.
Stop pushing your luck too far cool
Re: Onila And Mr. Cork Are The Same Person (multiple ID) by cfours: 6:02am On Apr 14, 2013
MMM is another one of Cork's ID . how many does he have sef? He has the exact same style of single line double space posting with smileys at the end. His posts also tend to be stupid; he has atrocious spelling hence his sentences are short, simple and dumb. MMM's personality is alcoholic churchgoer. Cork is the light skin lover, Onila is the virgin. A true case of multiple personality disorder.

https://www.nairaland.com/m%20m%20m/posts
Re: Onila And Mr. Cork Are The Same Person (multiple ID) by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 14, 2013
c.fours:

hahaha isn't that what men have been doing for ages? why are you against women doing the same?
it's thanks to the birth control pill sha.
who knows, there will probably be a technology breakthrough in the near future where men will not even be needed for a woman to get pregnant. I think this will completely end the reign of men as we know it.it will become a woman's world.

stillwater: Nowadays I feel feminism has some sexist undertones to it and it makes me wonder if it's really about equality or female domination.

In Nigeria's case I think we've made progress. I don't think there's anything stopping a woman from achieving what she wants except herself and surprisingly her fellow woman. Like everything else in Nigeria, there's still room for improvement. We might like to blame most limitations on the "patriachial society" but I tell you if the law was effective in Nigeria a lot of things affecting women negatively wouldn't go unpunished.
Re: Onila And Mr. Cork Are The Same Person (multiple ID) by snthesis(m): 5:41pm On Apr 15, 2013
mr cork = yuzedo cool

1 Like

Re: Onila And Mr. Cork Are The Same Person (multiple ID) by yuzedo: 6:40pm On Apr 15, 2013
snthesis: mr cork = yuzedo cool
ROFL!!!! I wish I were half as gooder looking, cute, tall, shy, sweet, reach, hamsum, caring, Gods only gift to womens, romantick, 17" badonkey and leave in Peckham UK London with BMW alloy wills as Mr. Cork. grin

He is the greatest character to ever strut the Nairaland turf though. Bonafide Colossus! I will meet him someday soon even if I have to pay! kiss cool
Re: Onila And Mr. Cork Are The Same Person (multiple ID) by yuzedo: 8:08pm On Apr 15, 2013
Still feeling sooooo honored to have been mistaken for Mr. Cork.cool Snthesis, bro, God bless u and cure ur ibi IJN (scrotal elephantiasis) kiss kiss amen! grin wink

1 Like

Re: Onila And Mr. Cork Are The Same Person (multiple ID) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:12pm On Apr 15, 2013
snthesis: mr cork = yuzedo cool
U? Smh!
Re: Onila And Mr. Cork Are The Same Person (multiple ID) by snthesis(m): 8:19pm On Apr 15, 2013
yuzedo:
ROFL!!!! I wish I were half as gooder looking, cute, tall, shy, sweet, reach, hamsum, caring, Gods only gift to womens, romantick, 17" badonkey and leave in Peckham UK London with BMW alloy wills as Mr. Cork. grin

He is the greatest character to ever strut the Nairaland turf though. Bonafide Colossus! I will meet him someday soon even if I have to pay! kiss cool
confirmed! u def ar Mr. Cork

1 Like

Re: Onila And Mr. Cork Are The Same Person (multiple ID) by snthesis(m): 8:19pm On Apr 15, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U? Smh!

wassap badosky cheesy
Re: Onila And Mr. Cork Are The Same Person (multiple ID) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:22pm On Apr 15, 2013
snthesis:

wassap badosky cheesy
Nothing is up! U just left no bye nothing! Typical omo naija, no manners.
Re: Onila And Mr. Cork Are The Same Person (multiple ID) by snthesis(m): 8:24pm On Apr 15, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Nothing is up! U just left no bye nothing! Typical omo naija, no manners.
abeg no vex, sumtin came up, sowii sad
Re: Onila And Mr. Cork Are The Same Person (multiple ID) by free2ryhme: 8:32pm On Apr 15, 2013
onila: this c.fours is a bloody idiat
hello Mr. Cork. Breeze don blow cork yansh and we don see onila
Re: Onila And Mr. Cork Are The Same Person (multiple ID) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:35pm On Apr 15, 2013
snthesis:
abeg no vex, sumtin came up, sowii sad
Hmmmm.... I hia u! U owe me a bottle of wine, Easter egg and...my Ann lipsrsealed grin
Re: Onila And Mr. Cork Are The Same Person (multiple ID) by snthesis(m): 8:35pm On Apr 15, 2013
Odunnu:
Stop pushing your luck too far cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

So What's Cracking. . . .official Late Night Romance Chat Away! / Chat Room For All The Sexy Ladies In Akwaibom State! / Be Careful Who You Meet On Social Media!!!!!! (PICTURE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.