Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Must Read : Mercy Johnson’s Advise To Poor Nigerians - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Must Read : Mercy Johnson’s Advise To Poor Nigerians (1136 Views)

Davido Gives N1million To Poor Jide Sanyaolu #sendjidebacktouni / Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police / The 10 Nollywood Actresses That Are Strongly Allergic To Poor Men ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read : Mercy Johnson’s Advise To Poor Nigerians by ChisomMalachy(m): 9:37am On Apr 11, 2013
The last may not have been heard from Mercy Johnson the Super star mum expected into the shores of Nigeria soonest, as lately she has taken to the social network media to pour out her heart,offering words of advice to the downtrodden.

The latest from her stable are words which she dedicated to theJobless, homeless and childless individuals in the society in her well crafted admonition,mercy said:
"I know right now you may be stressed, worried, troubled, disappointed, dumped, confused….. But everything is gonna be OKAY in the END. If it's not okay then it's not your end, trust me. You just still have to keep on trying till you make it. I know you are asking yourself several questions like why me being poor? Why me being disappointed? Why me being Jobless? Why me being confused?Why me being homeless? Why mebeing cheated on? Why me not having my own house? Why me being dumped? Why me being childless? Why me being single? Why me not being happy like otherpeople? And many more different questions, But I tell you what my friends, everyone has hisor her own day of luck, we all have different chances and opportunities. They just never happen on the same days. Your day will come.

So don't LOSE HOPE and don't think of GIVING UP right now. Youwill be the happiest at the END. It's a matter of being PATIENT, DETERMINED and praying to GOD. Don't hate yourself and don't hatelife because you're not the only one in that situation. We are all going through that. God be with you. - Mercy Johnson"
Re: Must Read : Mercy Johnson’s Advise To Poor Nigerians by jasgold1: 10:32am On Apr 11, 2013
Nice
Re: Must Read : Mercy Johnson’s Advise To Poor Nigerians by prettyduru: 10:57am On Apr 11, 2013
Nice piece
Re: Must Read : Mercy Johnson’s Advise To Poor Nigerians by uglybetty: 3:51pm On Apr 11, 2013
Thoughtful.
Re: Must Read : Mercy Johnson’s Advise To Poor Nigerians by creekman(m): 11:49pm On Apr 11, 2013
Waoooooooo....!!!!
Re: Must Read : Mercy Johnson’s Advise To Poor Nigerians by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 11, 2013
now i see the diff btw girlhood and womanhood...nicezz one
Re: Must Read : Mercy Johnson’s Advise To Poor Nigerians by Airforce1(m): 12:04am On Apr 12, 2013
Marriage has changed dis girls life from bad to good

I will soon make her my personal adviser on women affairs

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Solidstar Acquires 2013 Infiniti JX35 SUV For N7million / Is Cossy Orjiako Paying Men To Be With Her? / Cameroonian Are Taking Over Ooooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.