Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) (43671 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Her Son Visit MTN Office / Toyin Lawani And Fiance At Rhythm Unplugged Last Night / Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by Airforce1(m): 2:43pm On Apr 11, 2013
I didn't know dis bleached up tiwa savage of a girl could be this local

No wonder her past boy friends never took her serious..

Nonsense!
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 11, 2013
Tiwa is flying cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by LesbianBoy(m): 2:44pm On Apr 11, 2013
Is tiwa savage still a virgin
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by micki83(m): 2:49pm On Apr 11, 2013
jliusadura: Why are they not close to each other? Spirit of individualism depicting that there seems to be no strong bond yet.
I don't know why,but for some reason,ur comment got me cracking up....hahahaha!
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by timpaker(m): 2:51pm On Apr 11, 2013
LesbianBoy: Is tiwa savage still a virgin

ask Onila, i think she has the list of all the virgins online

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by Gabrielsylar(m): 3:03pm On Apr 11, 2013
Mad couples
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by adexsimply(m): 3:04pm On Apr 11, 2013
of course yes..since my grandma is still a virgin
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 11, 2013
@op - I'll find you and I'll kill you angry

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by LEvuls(m): 3:07pm On Apr 11, 2013
Some shld pls show me d fun here?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by Leqsy(m): 3:15pm On Apr 11, 2013
sagytarius™:
Why is Instagram Pixes always looking dull?
oga take it easy now
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by lifestyle1(m): 3:16pm On Apr 11, 2013
Teenage Money: Space Reserved.... The pix below is more fun filled than The pix above

Guy wetin be this nah ? and i be dey eat... angry
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by TeenageMoney(m): 3:16pm On Apr 11, 2013
SLIDE waxie: u are such an idiott!!!

Ur Papa
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by stantob(m): 3:18pm On Apr 11, 2013
What else undecided undecided undecided
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
undecided undecided undecided undecided
undecided undecided undecided
undecided undecided
undecided

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 11, 2013
*yawns* dry couple
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by shakara4u(m): 3:27pm On Apr 11, 2013
this Tiwa gal hot sha
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by Sapphire86(f): 3:28pm On Apr 11, 2013
Sumthing just tells me dat dis wld not end well.
When dey enter d marriage proper Tiwa go know how be-be is going!!
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by Pelummy(f): 3:29pm On Apr 11, 2013
johnwizey: Where is the fun
me sef dey wonder oooo...........sm1 shuld wake me up pls
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by Pelummy(f): 3:31pm On Apr 11, 2013
mods!!!!!!!!!!!!y not search for reasonable threads & move to front page not all this cry
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by Orikinla(m): 3:43pm On Apr 11, 2013
Clowns. grin
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by cap28: 3:48pm On Apr 11, 2013
i wish the nigerian youth had more self confidence and beleived in themselves more, why always wanting to be like a black american? - carve out your own identity - people will respect you for it.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by k00lxpert(m): 4:14pm On Apr 11, 2013

yes, she needs u to come & dis-flower her...see question...durrrrrrr!
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by Dahbutter(m): 4:14pm On Apr 11, 2013
So where's the rest of the pic? tot id see them yanshing! angry angry angry
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by MillionDollars: 4:16pm On Apr 11, 2013
Are they having FUN or FIGHTING or ARGUEING... Pls stop posting unnecessary pictures...:-/
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 11, 2013
This girl fine no be small kiss
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 11, 2013
cap28: i wish the nigerian youth had more self confidence and beleived in themselves more, why always wanting to be like a black american? - carve out your own identity - people will respect you for it.

Tiwa is knocking at 29. . . .she's not a youth.
So having fun with one's hubby is a display of akataness?
Oga o. . . .what do you want dem to do? Sit with the village chief to plan their wedding? undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by mariblizzy(f): 4:22pm On Apr 11, 2013
he reach to ask.....
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by razznaija(f): 4:24pm On Apr 11, 2013
sagytarius™:
Why is Instagram Pixes always looking dull?
They're called filters.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 11, 2013
razznaija:
They're called filters.
As a matter of fact.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by razznaija(f): 4:26pm On Apr 11, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Tiwa is knocking at 29. . . .she's not a youth.
So having fun with one's hubby is a display of akataness?
Oga o. . . .what do you want dem to do? Sit with the village chief to plan their wedding? undecided

29 ke? who told you that lie?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Fiance Having Fun (Pictures) by Tundenoni(m): 4:50pm On Apr 11, 2013
o su mi o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Turns Newscaster For Silverbird TV / 5 Nigerian Female Celebrities We Love Their Tomboy Attitude / Between Emeka Ike And A Mad Woman {pic}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.