Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

What Do You Think Of The New Album Unapologetic By Rihanna? Your Opinions - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Do You Think Of The New Album Unapologetic By Rihanna? Your Opinions (1449 Views)

Video:naija Babe Pose Unclad Inspire By Rihanna / Nicki Minaj Disses Rihanna For Breaking Drake’s Heart & Being Unapologetic About / Rihanna's 'unapologetic' Album Reach Platinum Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Of The New Album Unapologetic By Rihanna? Your Opinions by ifegen(m): 11:27am On Apr 11, 2013
I have been listening to rihanna's new album unapologetic and i must say its been overrated. I ve also searched nook and crony of nairaland for people's option on that new album but there is none. I must add that i ve found people who totally dig the album and people who only like diamond because it was a hit single only. Here is my opinion of that album: i ve read a lot about rihanna and what people think of her voice and i must admit that say that her screams and shouts are more like the bleat of a goat. Many times i ve had to stop the album from playing because its gives me headache example RIGHT NOW ft david ghetta and fresh out the runway. But aside that, i love the other songs like stay, mother mary and others. So what also are your highs and lows of that album?
Re: What Do You Think Of The New Album Unapologetic By Rihanna? Your Opinions by newcommer: 6:03pm On Jul 25, 2022
ifegen:
I have been listening to rihanna's new album unapologetic and i must say its been overrated. I ve also searched nook and crony of nairaland for people's option on that new album but there is none. I must add that i ve found people who totally dig the album and people who only like diamond because it was a hit single only. Here is my opinion of that album: i ve read a lot about rihanna and what people think of her voice and i must admit that say that her screams and shouts are more like the bleat of a goat. Many times i ve had to stop the album from playing because its gives me headache example RIGHT NOW ft david ghetta and fresh out the runway. But aside that, i love the other songs like stay, mother mary and others. So what also are your highs and lows of that album?

You should stand up to your boss, respectfully but decisively. Do you work at ***wells Pharmacy? I'll like to be friends if it's okay with you.
Re: What Do You Think Of The New Album Unapologetic By Rihanna? Your Opinions by ifegen(m): 11:18am On Jul 26, 2022
newcommer:

You should stand up to your boss, respectfully but decisively. Do you work at ***wells Pharmacy? I'll like to be friends if it's okay with you.

Flowells pharmacy? No it's not.

I'd not mind. It'll be cool actually.
Re: What Do You Think Of The New Album Unapologetic By Rihanna? Your Opinions by newcommer: 9:46pm On Jul 26, 2022
ifegen:

Flowells pharmacy? No it's not.

I'd not mind. It'll be cool actually.

Which other pharmacy is close to Airen pharmacy now? Do you work in the pharmacy in H***mark supermarket? It's not very close to Airen like that.

Awww. Cheers to making new friends.

Disclaimer: I'm not male. Still cool?
Re: What Do You Think Of The New Album Unapologetic By Rihanna? Your Opinions by ifegen(m): 10:48am On Jul 27, 2022
newcommer:

Which other pharmacy is close to Airen pharmacy now? Do you work in the pharmacy in H***mark supermarket? It's not very close to Airen like that.

Awww. Cheers to making new friends.

Disclaimer: I'm not male. Still cool?

Hahahaha, I've been looking for a Female BFF all my life. Not like a normal female friend that I'll be praying doesn't expect me to ask her out or woo her at some point. So I guess God answered my prayers! Don't mind me, I'm just been goofy.

Cheers to new friendships. Don't worry I'd tell you the pharmacy in our DMs. But it's not so bad sha as I'm making it seem and yeah I need to stand up and speak out for myself but the last time I did, we had a very bad altercation so I'm just weathering whatever comes our way till the end of the year when I'll leave her. It just pains me that she might not have something good to say about me when I leave. I'll be fine sha and she would!
Re: What Do You Think Of The New Album Unapologetic By Rihanna? Your Opinions by newcommer: 7:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
ifegen:

Hahahaha, I've been looking for a Female BFF all my life. Not like a normal female friend that I'll be praying doesn't expect me to ask her out or woo her at some point. So I guess God answered my prayers! Don't mind me, I'm just been goofy.

Cheers to new friendships. Don't worry I'd tell you the pharmacy in our DMs. But it's not so bad sha as I'm making it seem and yeah I need to stand up and speak out for myself but the last time I did, we had a very bad altercation so I'm just weathering whatever comes our way till the end of the year when I'll leave her. It just pains me that she might not have something good to say about me when I leave. I'll be fine sha and she would!

Hi ifegen. How're you doing. How's work and everything. Is your boss still being a big baby? I don't know why some employers feel the need to dehumanize their employees just because they pay their salaries.

It's a mark of an uncivilized person.

Anyways, what's the real issue with your roommate? Is it possible to move to another apartment? You're not a native and I hope your neighbours won't try to make things difficult for you.

If you could, maybe try and rent a place with someone more friendly with people of your orientation. Like it or not, gay people are still obscure in our society. At least for me, I don't think I know any gay person in real life.

I've written a full textbook already, let me stop here.

So if it's not Airen or Flows, then which is it? Seems like your pharmacy is not very popular. Why is your boss now carrying body sef. So you're a pharm superintendent, shey.

I used to work in a pharmacy some years back and my boss was just like yours. Bossy and abusive. Like, this dude would dress you down in front of customers. I pegged him immediately to be a narcissist.

Do you think of getting married? What will you do then?

Alright. Holler back, "bestie" lol
Re: What Do You Think Of The New Album Unapologetic By Rihanna? Your Opinions by ifegen(m): 2:31pm On Aug 03, 2022
newcommer:

Hi ifegen. How're you doing. How's work and everything. Is your boss still being a big baby? I don't know why some employers feel the need to dehumanize their employees just because they pay their salaries.

It's a mark of an uncivilized person.

Anyways, what's the real issue with your roommate? Is it possible to move to another apartment? You're not a native and I hope your neighbours won't try to make things difficult for you.

If you could, maybe try and rent a place with someone more friendly with people of your orientation. Like it or not, gay people are still obscure in our society. At least for me, I don't think I know any gay person in real life.

I've written a full textbook already, let me stop here.

So if it's not Airen or Flows, then which is it? Seems like your pharmacy is not very popular. Why is your boss now carrying body sef. So you're a pharm superintendent, shey.

I used to work in a pharmacy some years back and my boss was just like yours. Bossy and abusive. Like, this dude would dress you down in front of customers. I pegged him immediately to be a narcissist.

Do you think of getting married? What will you do then?

Alright. Holler back, "bestie" lol

Easy on that one bestie let me settle down and get the money first. Thoughts of marriage will follow later! Don't get me wrong, I do think about marriage and giving my mom a grandchild but really, it's not an easy straightforward thinking for me. I have got my HIV status to consider, then my sexuality. Either way, I'll love to get married to a lady but it's not gonna be the secular kind, I'm not gonna be the head of the household and I'm not gonna be the sole breadwinner either. In fact, if I can have a lady court me and do the proposals and all, mehn am down seriously!

The funny thing was that before my first gay experience (I don't want to say conversion), I've always pictured being wooed by a girl instead. I was a shy reserved kid growing up and couldn't see myself having enough confidence to approach and toast a girl talk more of a guy! Even during my first gay experience, it was the man that approached and lured me into his house using novels and 5, 5 hundred Naira. cheesy

Anyway sha, I'll get married eventually but I've got a lot of work to do on myself first before that.
Re: What Do You Think Of The New Album Unapologetic By Rihanna? Your Opinions by newcommer: 9:32am On Aug 05, 2022
ifegen:

Easy on that one bestie let me settle down and get the money first. Thoughts of marriage will follow later! Don't get me wrong, I do think about marriage and giving my mom a grandchild but really, it's not an easy straightforward thinking for me. I have got my HIV status to consider, then my sexuality. Either way, I'll love to get married to a lady but it's not gonna be the secular kind, I'm not gonna be the head of the household and I'm not gonna be the sole breadwinner either. In fact, if I can have a lady court me and do the proposals and all, mehn am down seriously!

The funny thing was that before my first gay experience (I don't want to say conversion), I've always pictured being wooed by a girl instead. I was a shy reserved kid growing up and couldn't see myself having enough confidence to approach and toast a girl talk more of a guy! Even during my first gay experience, it was the man that approached and lured me into his house using novels and 5, 5 hundred Naira. cheesy

Anyway sha, I'll get married eventually but I've got a lot of work to do on myself first before that.

Hey ifegen. Good morning. I want to ask about something completely unrelated, okay.

Would you, as a pharmacist, recommend Cabergoline 0.5mg for a lady that hasn't seen her period since her last cycle in June? No, she's not pregnant and has no known infections. Her period just didn't show up as it was supposed to in July. It's August now and still nothing.

What could be the reason for the missing periods and spotting? Like, it would look like her period wants to come, then nothing just tiny flow here and there.
Re: What Do You Think Of The New Album Unapologetic By Rihanna? Your Opinions by descarado: 9:58am On Aug 05, 2022
Re: What Do You Think Of The New Album Unapologetic By Rihanna? Your Opinions by ifegen(m): 2:24pm On Aug 05, 2022
newcommer:

Hey ifegen. Good morning. I want to ask about something completely unrelated, okay.

Would you, as a pharmacist, recommend Cabergoline 0.5mg for a lady that hasn't seen her period since her last cycle in June? No, she's not pregnant and has no known infections. Her period just didn't show up as it was supposed to in July. It's August now and still nothing.

What could be the reason for the missing periods and spotting? Like, it would look like her period wants to come, then nothing just tiny flow here and there.

Good Afternoon dear,

I haven't managed such a case yet but it's not uncommon. There are lots of things that can cause it and it's mostly by hormonal imbalance. I'll first start by asking the age, marital status and past history of contraceptive intake.

Cabergoline will help though but there are other drugs that would have helped as well. So I'm believing that the medic that prescribed that for her had clerked her already to have made that choice.
Re: What Do You Think Of The New Album Unapologetic By Rihanna? Your Opinions by newcommer: 10:10pm On Aug 05, 2022
ifegen:

Good Afternoon dear,

I haven't managed such a case yet but it's not uncommon. There are lots of things that can cause it and it's mostly by hormonal imbalance. I'll first start by asking the age, marital status and past history of contraceptive intake.

Cabergoline will help though but there are other drugs that would have helped as well. So I'm believing that the medic that prescribed that for her had clerked her already to have made that choice.

Hey Ifegen. Sorry my response is coming late. Off the top of my head, this person would be late 20s, single. Contraceptive intake, hmm, yeah, once, once now especially last year but nothing recently.

The doctor did not really examine her or anything. He only recommended the drug because she mentioned that she has clear discharge from her nipples.

Sorry if it's TMI. Which other drugs would help in this circumstance?

How you dey na. Hope work's good.

@ifegen, na you so you do me? I sent this message eons ago with no response from you. If it was a matter of life and death, na so the person for die troway

Is that good?

As for your broke crush borrowing #1000 and sex enhancement drugs, leave the broke-ass where he belongs. You don't have taste ni?

Yes, bestie. I'm spoiling for a fight.

cc ifegen
Re: What Do You Think Of The New Album Unapologetic By Rihanna? Your Opinions by jamesford01: 12:01pm On Sep 17, 2022
When Parkinson's disease is in its advanced stages, cabergoline can be utilised as an addition to levodopa therapy as well as a monotherapy during the early stages of symptom control (it causes tremor in one hand, firmness, or slowing of movement).

Cabergoline effectively shrinks tumours that are brought on by increased prolactin hormone release. You can raise your prolactin levels by taking the required prescription. Your doctor advises you to stop taking this medication once you become pregnant. Your body will be able to produce breastfeeding milk through lactation, develop breasts, and in men, cabergoline aids by regulating the release of testosterone, which in turn results in the production of sex hormones that would help them regain their libido or sex drive and lead fulfilling sexual lives. Cabergoline Store some one Buy Cabergoline abortable price.
Re: What Do You Think Of The New Album Unapologetic By Rihanna? Your Opinions by ifegen(m): 4:47pm On Sep 21, 2022
newcommer:

Hey Ifegen. Sorry my response is coming late. Off the top of my head, this person would be late 20s, single. Contraceptive intake, hmm, yeah, once, once now especially last year but nothing recently.

cc ifegen

I'm so sorry, I have been quite busy lately, I didn't purposely abandon you or intentional delayed replying you. Talking about Unibrow, I don't know why I have such a soft spot for him perhaps it's because he turned my request down but somehow he's such a nice fellow, even my uptight roommate likes him. He's been sleeping with us for 2 days now but I think he travelled to Okada or will be traveling today don't know which comes first.

Your Girlfriend should take the drug sha, I believe she'll be fine. Hold up, it's more than a month since our last correspondence, so I should be asking how she's doing now. Hope she's getting better!

We've got ourselves a gate crasher! cheesy cheesy wink
jamesford01:
When Parkinson's disease is in its ad ... slowing of movement).

(1) (Reply)

9ice Collaborates With Don Jazzy, To Release ‘certificate Reloaded’ Album / Read Nigerian Rapper Olamide’s Grass To Grace Story / Nollywood Actor, Jide Kosoko's Daughter, Disgraced In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.