Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Change Of User Name - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Change Of User Name (617 Views)

What Does Your Nairaland User-Name Mean? / Re: Fogman! Seun Please Unban This User Name / Seun, Can You Please Change My User Name . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change Of User Name by ajayiJoy: 12:25pm On Apr 11, 2013
pls,i,ve been looking for a place to change my user name on naira land but i cant find.how do i do it.
Re: Change Of User Name by johnie: 12:54pm On Apr 11, 2013
And how do you get your username is you have forgotten it.

Yahoo and other such services assist you to get your username if you have your e-amil address.

Seun, can you help?
Re: Change Of User Name by ajayiJoy: 3:44pm On Apr 11, 2013
seun pls,help me change my user name to jojo.thanks
Re: Change Of User Name by Temismith(f): 5:48pm On Apr 11, 2013
Noi i wont help. Jojo ko jolof ni. grin
Re: Change Of User Name by johnie: 8:17am On Apr 12, 2013
johnie: And how do you get your username is you have forgotten it.

Yahoo and other such services assist you to get your username if you have your e-amil address.

Seun, can you help?

Hello!

(1) (Reply)

"Eleven Hints For Life" / IMAGINE!!! What You Find In Toilets Of Banks,restaurants And Public Toilets / An Observation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.