Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,589 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Smf Forum 2.0.4 Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Smf Forum 2.0.4 Help (1558 Views)

How to embed video in smf / I Want To Create Front Page In My Smf Forum / How Can I Embed Google Ads In My Smf Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smf Forum 2.0.4 Help by cdapsin: 4:04pm On Apr 11, 2013
pls friends i need help on my site forum i want the front page and forum to have the same style with nairaland and i don't know how to change my forum logo.
Please i need this urgently
God bless you guys
Re: Smf Forum 2.0.4 Help by miracle4(m): 5:03pm On Apr 11, 2013
cdapsin: pls friends i need help on my site forum i want the front page and forum to have the same style with nairaland and i don't know how to change my forum logo.
Please i need this urgently
God bless you guys
just replace the logo man
Re: Smf Forum 2.0.4 Help by cdapsin: 5:08pm On Apr 11, 2013
miracle4: just replace the logo man
pls how am i going to do that and how can i change my front page
Re: Smf Forum 2.0.4 Help by phpNET(m): 6:16pm On Apr 11, 2013
I think one of the super webmasters in this forum developed a nairaland frontpage mod, search on nairaland get the contact and call up for discussion...
Re: Smf Forum 2.0.4 Help by cdapsin: 7:02pm On Apr 11, 2013
php.NET:
I think one of the super webmasters in this forum developed a nairaland frontpage mod, search on nairaland get the contact and call up for discussion...

Ok Fankx for the reply
Re: Smf Forum 2.0.4 Help by cdapsin: 7:07pm On Apr 11, 2013
And another problem is dat my smf site is not mobile friendly, what can i do?
Re: Smf Forum 2.0.4 Help by miracle4(m): 11:07pm On Apr 11, 2013
from your cpanel replace logo.png with the one you 've already created , for mobile site you have two choice [url=http://obasimvilla.com/forum/webmaster-browsers-server-technology-email-programing-%28c-oracle-etc%29-seo-internetafiliate-marketing-making-money-online/wapmod1-5-best-for-smf-wap2-gt-option-to-easily-run-ads-adsense-in-wap-mobile/]wap mod[/url] or smf4mobile theme+plugin ( http://smf-media.com/index.php/buy-now ) which is sold for 20$ ...
Re: Smf Forum 2.0.4 Help by cdapsin: 3:39am On Apr 12, 2013
miracle4: from your cpanel replace logo.png with the one you 've already created , for mobile site you have two choice [url=http://obasimvilla.com/forum/webmaster-browsers-server-technology-email-programing-%28c-oracle-etc%29-seo-internetafiliate-marketing-making-money-online/wapmod1-5-best-for-smf-wap2-gt-option-to-easily-run-ads-adsense-in-wap-mobile/]wap mod[/url] or smf4mobile theme+plugin ( http://smf-media.com/index.php/buy-now ) which is sold for 20$ ... but i can give u that for 2k if you aren't ready for wap mod

ok fankx dat smf4mobile can you show me a site that uses it?
Re: Smf Forum 2.0.4 Help by miracle4(m): 11:04am On Apr 12, 2013
visit that site with your phone man ........ that's how it will look like
Re: Smf Forum 2.0.4 Help by cdapsin: 11:25am On Apr 12, 2013
miracle4: visit that site with your phone man ........ that's how it will look like

fankx bro
Re: Smf Forum 2.0.4 Help by shorxynla(m): 7:55pm On Apr 12, 2013
Try and search for simple portal + if you can use html very well.
That's what I used on my site www.crownitesforum.com and its more or less like nairaland
Re: Smf Forum 2.0.4 Help by cdapsin: 3:59am On Apr 13, 2013
shorxynla: Try and search for simple portal + if you can use html very well.
That's what I used on my site www.crownitesforum.com and its more or less like nairaland
i love ya site are you on any social network so you can explain somethings to me? Thanks
Re: Smf Forum 2.0.4 Help by shorxynla(m): 9:48pm On Apr 13, 2013
no problem

my facebook name is ADEOTI OLUSOLA RAYMOND
email: olusolaadeoti@yahoo.com
Tel: 07032537109
Re: Smf Forum 2.0.4 Help by cdapsin: 8:44am On Apr 14, 2013
shorxynla: no problem

Fankx i have added you
Re: Smf Forum 2.0.4 Help by dotcomnamename: 6:38pm On Aug 12, 2013
shorxynla: no problem

I just added you
Re: Smf Forum 2.0.4 Help by Nobody: 5:36am On Aug 13, 2013
miracle4: from your cpanel replace logo.png with the one you 've already created , for mobile site you have two choice [url=http://obasimvilla.com/forum/webmaster-browsers-server-technology-email-programing-%28c-oracle-etc%29-seo-internetafiliate-marketing-making-money-online/wapmod1-5-best-for-smf-wap2-gt-option-to-easily-run-ads-adsense-in-wap-mobile/]wap mod[/url] or smf4mobile theme+plugin ( http://smf-media.com/index.php/buy-now ) which is sold for 20$ ... but i can give u that for 2k if you aren't ready for wap mod
No, you won't cos you don't have the right to do so. Do you know that the mod was created by a hard working Indian who is only 18 years old? (He created the mod at 16). I will not be happy to see others reap from my hard work. Please don't.
Thanks for your consideration.
Re: Smf Forum 2.0.4 Help by miracle4(m): 5:02pm On Mar 06, 2015
JN1:

No, you won't cos you don't have the right to do so. Do you know that the mod was created by a hard working Indian who is only 18 years old? (He created the mod at 16). I will not be happy to see others reap from my hard work. Please don't.
Thanks for your consideration.
please modify and remove that part from the quote.
That post was made a long time ago.
Regards

(1) (Reply)

Hot Forum Links Mod For Smf 2.0.4 / Free Web Hosting / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.