Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

If It Was You, Whatwill You Do? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If It Was You, Whatwill You Do? (1022 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If It Was You, Whatwill You Do? by heskay0: 5:26pm On Apr 11, 2013
At the age of 44 you are still poor, You now finally won a
jackpot of 50million naira at the age of 45, then your Mum
was kidnapped for ransom of 49million naira as well.
WHAT WOULD U DO?
Re: If It Was You, Whatwill You Do? by ikanason(m): 5:37pm On Apr 11, 2013
Give them the 49 million then use the remaining 1million and sow seed in ur church
Re: If It Was You, Whatwill You Do? by Okijajuju1(m): 5:42pm On Apr 11, 2013
heskay0: At the age of 44 you are still poor, You now finally won a
jackpot of 50million naira at the age of 45, then your Mum
was kidnapped for ransom of 49million naira as well.
WHAT WOULD U DO?

The devil is a liar.

I no go pay shishi.. I will give the Nigerian Police 100 thousand to investigate the case and find the culprits, and put up another 100,000 Naira reward for whoever give info that leads to her rescue..

Re: If It Was You, Whatwill You Do? by heskay0: 5:53pm On Apr 11, 2013
Okija_juju:

The devil is a liar.

I no go pay shishi.. I will give the Nigerian Police 100 thousand to investigate the case and find the culprits, and put up another 100,000 Naira reward for whoever give info that leads to her rescue..

Lolzzzzzz, buh guy u go stingy o
Re: If It Was You, Whatwill You Do? by heskay0: 5:54pm On Apr 11, 2013
ikanason: Give them the 49 million then use the remaining 1million and sow seed in ur church
Re: If It Was You, Whatwill You Do? by chynasaz(f): 10:00am On Apr 12, 2013
I won't giv a dem penny
Re: If It Was You, Whatwill You Do? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 12, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin

The op is a confirmed comedian.

I don't deal with hypothetical scenarios.
Re: If It Was You, Whatwill You Do? by RichDad1(m): 6:23pm On Apr 13, 2013
Na the people way give jackpot wan use style collect am back. Devil is a liar. As a very sharp badt guy Na to use 100k print her obituary. No body go tell den before dem go release am.
Re: If It Was You, Whatwill You Do? by Temismith(f): 7:10pm On Apr 15, 2013
Wat if u dont have a mother, shud u comment on dis post?
Re: If It Was You, Whatwill You Do? by noperson: 8:06pm On Apr 15, 2013
Make dem carry her go! Maybe she has been my bad luck who knows. But this is my proof grin
Re: If It Was You, Whatwill You Do? by vb0mb(m): 8:06pm On Apr 15, 2013
ikanason: Give them the 49 million then use the remaining 1million and sow seed in ur church

gbam!
Re: If It Was You, Whatwill You Do? by labaks(f): 11:01am On Apr 16, 2013
noperson: Make dem carry her go! Maybe she has been my bad luck who knows. But this is my proof grin
Guy, u wicked o shocked
Rich Dad: Na the people way give jackpot wan use style collect am back. Devil is a liar. As a very sharp badt guy Na to use 100k print her obituary. No body go tell den before dem go release am.
Guy, dis got me rotf cheesy
Na lie u dey talk. U'v been poor all ur life and God decides to bless u, u'll now throw it away. What u would av done is settle d naija police 2 do their work + prayers. Them go release her.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Laughs With Codedearner. [Daily upload] / The Fear Of EBOLA / Free Recharge Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.