Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Picture Of Rolls Roycee In Lagos Flood, Occupant Bails Water. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Picture Of Rolls Roycee In Lagos Flood, Occupant Bails Water. (3062 Views)

######### 2009 Rolls Royce Phantom ....price 56m Asking Price / ####### BRAND NEW & Registered 2015 ROLLS ROYCE GHOST...... / I Need Used Clothing (okirika) Bails Buyers In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Rolls Roycee In Lagos Flood, Occupant Bails Water. by FabulousAutos(m): 6:22pm On Apr 11, 2013
They said the rich also cry.

I came across this picture in the web which shows a Roll Royce Ghost that was stuck in recent flood in Lagos. You'll also notice an occupant of the ride bailing water from the flooded machine.

Re: Picture Of Rolls Roycee In Lagos Flood, Occupant Bails Water. by 234GT(m): 10:40pm On Apr 11, 2013
How are we sure this is Lagos?
Re: Picture Of Rolls Roycee In Lagos Flood, Occupant Bails Water. by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 12, 2013
234GT: How are we sure this is Lagos?

Cos Fashola is working ,Lagos is working and the flood is working.
Eko o ni baje o!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Rolls Roycee In Lagos Flood, Occupant Bails Water. by GeneralJ(m): 1:03am On Apr 12, 2013
Dis is not lagos ohh
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1058772_Rolls20Royce_jpgf1caf4f7a81bc37e47738b34b4ad786f
Lagos does not have skyscrapers clustered like that, and the trees in front of the skyscrapers look so out of place, the only place in Lagos that can actually be that is the CBD which does not get flooded..come to think of it the pic looks more like South Africa than it does Nigeria
Re: Picture Of Rolls Roycee In Lagos Flood, Occupant Bails Water. by Mustay(m): 3:36am On Apr 12, 2013
utumunta:
Cos Fashola is working ,Lagos is working and the flood is working.
Eko o ni baje o!

Does Fashola work to flood Lagos or block canals? This is not in anyway to save any government that neglects its duties but my friend Udeme, 'dis is Lagos' (apologies to Lagbaja), your response is not a reasonable one am sorry to write.
Re: Picture Of Rolls Roycee In Lagos Flood, Occupant Bails Water. by boladez(m): 6:22am On Apr 12, 2013
Must you comment on Lagos? even people who do not know Lagos Ibadan expressway are experts on Lagos.

This is definitely not lagos , poster carry your wahala go. Lie don kill you
Re: Picture Of Rolls Roycee In Lagos Flood, Occupant Bails Water. by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 12, 2013
Mustay:

Does Fashola work to flood Lagos or block canals? This is not in anyway to save any government that neglects its duties but my friend Udeme, 'dis is Lagos' (apologies to Lagbaja), your response is not a reasonable one am sorry to write.

Bros i greet u sir! Get a dictionary pls and look up "satire" or "lampoon".
I undastand education has no bone but is difficult to chew.
Re: Picture Of Rolls Roycee In Lagos Flood, Occupant Bails Water. by Shagati(m): 9:11am On Apr 12, 2013
There's really no need to insult anyone.
Suprising what typing "Rolls Royce in Flood" into Google will do.
This incident happened in Jakarta, Indonesia

Re: Picture Of Rolls Roycee In Lagos Flood, Occupant Bails Water. by Shagati(m): 9:12am On Apr 12, 2013
More pics

Re: Picture Of Rolls Roycee In Lagos Flood, Occupant Bails Water. by Shagati(m): 9:13am On Apr 12, 2013
Another
Re: Picture Of Rolls Roycee In Lagos Flood, Occupant Bails Water. by sirp2007: 9:25am On Apr 12, 2013
Fabulous Autos: They said the rich also cry.

I came across this picture in the web which shows a Roll Royce Ghost that was stuck in recent flood in Lagos. You'll also notice an occupant of the ride bailing water from the flooded machine.

Can u do d honourable thing of withdrawing ur post and apologising?
Re: Picture Of Rolls Roycee In Lagos Flood, Occupant Bails Water. by Mustay(m): 9:41am On Apr 12, 2013
utumunta:

Bros i greet u sir! Get a dictionary pls and look up "satire" or "lampoon".
I undastand education has no bone but is difficult to chew.

Oh dear. Next time, use emoticons/smileys to stress your satirical sentences. In a virtual forum, decoding your mindset is something users are not skilled at. Thanks tongue

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Highlander 2005 Model. Leather Interior For Sale / Tokumbo Nissan Almera Tino 650K only / SOLD!!!!!! Direct Toks 2012 Acura TL in Lagos... Asking Price: ₦5.6m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.