Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,813 members, 7,956,076 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:26 AM

Omq! Check Out Halle Berry Baby Bump@ Age 46 As Mad Fans Dissess Her(pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omq! Check Out Halle Berry Baby Bump@ Age 46 As Mad Fans Dissess Her(pics) (1626 Views)

'Waist Trainer' Toyin Aimakhu's Fans Roast Her (pics) / Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? / Genevieve Nnaji vs. Halle Berry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omq! Check Out Halle Berry Baby Bump@ Age 46 As Mad Fans Dissess Her(pics) by DonaldGenes(m): 6:32pm On Apr 11, 2013
Well *** I can't deny it Halle is indeed a drop dead gorgeous black woman. Forty-six and preggo ohh boy!! but still look better than half those broads half her age pregnant. But what made her bold enough to have a baby at her age? She is at high risk of down syndrome and other birth defects. I hope halle a successful healthy pregnancy and baby.................
Less I forget. .see some mad flying comments from her fans on www.mediatakeout.com(hope you all have heard about this site) lol!!

I hope that this child doesn't come out an abomination all because of her selfish need for another baby. I used to like Halle Berry but her craziness shows through her track record.

Hot !!
1fool_2many
enjoying acygov

Her eyes are dark,empty and dead looking like Beyonce and Britney Spears with the fake smile they all show. Halle and most celebrities have multiple personality disorders and the music industry as well.They have alters that take over to survive and their"Handlers"are in

Who gives a shit if she is rich. Does that mean she needs to have more children. You dumb broads act as if money is the only factor in this. This woman can't stabilize her relationship with the other disgusting white man she has that created this sub par looking child with and now she has been sperminated by the next disgusting European. She needs to get her s h i t together with this child first before she brings another creature into this world.

Congrats to her, but she ought to stop acting like this was some surprise. It's hard for women over 40 to get pregnant without some kind of fertility treatment and she's in her late 40's. 11 years past the age that the quality of eggs change. PLUS, how does she know its a boy already and barely showing? I smell IVF. It costs $20,000 extra to pick the babys gender at conception. She can very well afford that. If that's how they did it fine, but she's been quoted saying, they were surprised and I believe that's ***. I just hate it when these celebs carry on as if God gave them some kind of special natural powers above the regular man.

Re: Omq! Check Out Halle Berry Baby Bump@ Age 46 As Mad Fans Dissess Her(pics) by topmostg: 10:57pm On Apr 11, 2013
Hmmmm. Sexy MILF...
Those mad fans can go kiss naked wire...

1 Like

Re: Omq! Check Out Halle Berry Baby Bump@ Age 46 As Mad Fans Dissess Her(pics) by DonaldGenes(m): 6:40am On Apr 12, 2013
topmostg: Hmmmm. Sexy MILF...
Those mad fans can go kiss naked wire...
For sheezzy my nizzzle
Re: Omq! Check Out Halle Berry Baby Bump@ Age 46 As Mad Fans Dissess Her(pics) by Nobody: 6:56am On Apr 12, 2013
[size=13pt]It would be nice if some of these celebrities led stable lives though. How old was her daughter when she and the daughter's father split? And then her ex and current flame got into a brawl. That's embarrassing. Hopefully she and her current guy can raise those kids without exposure to violence and legal issues.[/size]
Re: Omq! Check Out Halle Berry Baby Bump@ Age 46 As Mad Fans Dissess Her(pics) by DonaldGenes(m): 11:07am On Apr 12, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]It would be nice if some of these celebrities led stable lives though. How old was her daughter when she and the daughter's father split? And then her ex and current flame got into a brawl. That's embarrassing. Hopefully she and her current guy can raise those kids without exposure to violence and legal issues.[/size]

Probably she is busy allowing fame and money to shadow her...and that's what happen..no man willing to succumb to her ego.....I think she is the prob of her not staying married

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Sexiest Actors And Actress In The Nollywood / Mikel Obi Getting Ready To Marry Rita Dominic? / Ghanian Star Yvonne Nelson Covered The WOW Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.