Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

I Saw HEAVEN! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Saw HEAVEN! (871 Views)

I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) / I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? / I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Saw HEAVEN! by oyarose(f): 8:33pm On Apr 11, 2013
Had a dream three days ago, i was led hand in hand by an angel and taken to HEAVEN!, I was shown the shiny, glittering beautiful street of Heaven. I asked few questions, and the answer came through always in a supernatural form where the ANGEL does not have to speak to answer me but i receive it straight in my heart. Heaven is breathtaking!, the atmosphere in HEAVEN is glorious, word of mouth can't describe it, my heart is too small to still fathom all i saw, it can only be imagined. No dictionary word can describe HEAVEN!,...I fell in love WITH HEAVEN! while been shown around, i begged to stay back. But the ANGEL replied, YOU HAVE TO GO BACK, Go and TELL THEM ALL THAT YOU HAVE SEEN. He then led me by hand through a door written, DOOR OF LIFE! There He stopped, and watch me go through the door as i turn back to look at Him and He ask me not to. Then Came His voice saying, Tell them all you saw, but most importantly, tell them HEAVEN IS REAL!!!.........Then i woke up.....Friends, Heaven is real. You don't wanna miss it, I don't wanna miss it either......May this come to you as a reminder that we all are strangers here on earth, and when this phase is over, we return, face to face with the KING.....Yes! That means JUDGEMENT! ...Lord help us all.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw HEAVEN! by Timmi: 9:11pm On Apr 11, 2013
My prayer is that may we, individually be ready when the Lord returns for each one of us. For none knows the time and the day, but the King and our Lord is surely coming. Your king is coming - either Jesus Christ or the anti Christ. Who are you serving and waiting for.

1 Like

Re: I Saw HEAVEN! by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 12, 2013
Yeah right

(1) (Reply)

I Collected N4.2m From Two Women For ‘miracle Babies’–midwife / Wife Seeks Dissolution Of Marriage Over Missing Menstrual Pads,underwear / What My Mother Taught Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.