Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

A 68 Year Old Millionaire Got A Night Invitation By A 18 Year Old Girl. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A 68 Year Old Millionaire Got A Night Invitation By A 18 Year Old Girl. (700 Views)

★ When You See The Pastor That Said You’ll Be A Millionaire In 2015 (hilarious) / This Is Damn Funny,.. Akpors In Court(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) / What Is The Difference Between Girls Aged: 8, 18, 28, 38, 48, 58, 68, & 78 ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A 68 Year Old Millionaire Got A Night Invitation By A 18 Year Old Girl. by websmillio(m): 9:24am On Apr 07, 2008
After spending lot of money for presnets and cash a 68 year old millionaire got a night invitation by a 18 year old girl. So he went to the doctor and said "give me the injection that will make my tube in to a rigid iron club with long lasting power. The girl agreed for tonight". The doctor asked him, how old is she? Oh , just now she started 18. Doctor in reply said you must be a real lucky chap, by the way you must sure get rid of it other wise you will not be able to pass urine. And gave the injection. The old man was walking with 3 legs and a happy face.
Next day the doctor saw him in his office, "How, wonderfull experience"? Need more medicine?
Yes, I need more medicine, not for the pole but for both my hands.
The little bitch cheatd me. Didn't visit me. So I used both my hands to get rid of it, both my hands are paining as I am old.
Give me two injections for both hands. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Have A Dull Brother? / Checkout This Punishment / Welcome My People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.