Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

2007 Nissan Primera(toks) @ 1.1m not. available. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2007 Nissan Primera(toks) @ 1.1m not. available. (2630 Views)

Toks 2005 Honda Accord (hybrid) For Sale @ 1m Not Negotiable / Very Clean 2001 Nissan Primera Toks For 950k Call 08189989354 / Spotless Mitsibushi Montero Sport Jeep Is Available @ 1.1M (not Negotiable). Info,call O7033097160. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2007 Nissan Primera(toks) @ 1.1m not. available. by chronique(m): 10:23pm On Apr 11, 2013
Re: 2007 Nissan Primera(toks) @ 1.1m not. available. by chronique(m): 10:28pm On Apr 11, 2013
More pics
Re: 2007 Nissan Primera(toks) @ 1.1m not. available. by chronique(m): 10:31pm On Apr 11, 2013
Pics.
Re: 2007 Nissan Primera(toks) @ 1.1m not. available. by chronique(m): 8:39am On Apr 12, 2013
Available
Re: 2007 Nissan Primera(toks) @ 1.1m not. available. by chronique(m): 5:53pm On Apr 12, 2013
Bump.
Re: 2007 Nissan Primera(toks) @ 1.1m not. available. by kennyakobo: 12:23am On Apr 13, 2013
This is a 2002 Nissan Primera. I can defend it anywhere. Happy sales though.
Re: 2007 Nissan Primera(toks) @ 1.1m not. available. by chronique(m): 1:15am On Apr 13, 2013
kennyakobo: This is a 2002 Nissan Primera. I can defend it anywhere. Happy sales though.

Nigeria will remain backward so long as we still have people like you acting like they know something when in reality,they know nothing. If you claim this is a 2002 primera and can defend it anywhere;what does the 07 model look like? How much do you know about this car? I bet you don't know this is a 3rd generation primera and that production of this car ran through 2002-2007. This is 2013. Don't be intelectually lazy. Read and learn. Get facts before you speak so you don't cut across to intellectuals as a dunce. If only you had the mental capacity to think of finding out info on this car before allowing your itchy fingers type,I wouldn't have had a reason to type this. That's how another overzealous dude raised a false alarm the other day that there's no end of discussion with a 2.4 litre engine. I really can't blame you guys;the standard of education in the country is pretty bad. Some ignorant folks will read your reply now and think I'm trying to mislead buyers cos you've said you can defend it anywhere. They wouldn't realise that you do not know your left from your right. So so sad. Next time you want to respond to an advert,read well and get more info on the car before talking.
Re: 2007 Nissan Primera(toks) @ 1.1m not. available. by chronique(m): 10:44am On Apr 13, 2013
Available
Re: 2007 Nissan Primera(toks) @ 1.1m not. available. by chronique(m): 12:35am On Apr 14, 2013
Bump
Re: 2007 Nissan Primera(toks) @ 1.1m not. available. by kennyakobo: 12:10pm On Apr 14, 2013
chronique:

Nigeria will remain backward so long as we still have people like you acting like they know something when in reality,they know nothing. If you claim this is a 2002 primera and can defend it anywhere;what does the 07 model look like? How much do you know about this car? I bet you don't know this is a 3rd generation primera and that production of this car ran through 2002-2007. This is 2013. Don't be intelectually lazy. Read and learn. Get facts before you speak so you don't cut across to intellectuals as a dunce. If only you had the mental capacity to think of finding out info on this car before allowing your itchy fingers type,I wouldn't have had a reason to type this. That's how another overzealous dude raised a false alarm the other day that there's no end of discussion with a 2.4 litre engine. I really can't blame you guys;the standard of education in the country is pretty bad. Some ignorant folks will read your reply now and think I'm trying to mislead buyers cos you've said you can defend it anywhere. They wouldn't realise that you do not know your left from your right. So so sad. Next time you want to respond to an advert,read well and get more info on the car before talking.

This is 52 Reg which makes it a 2002 model. Don't kill yourself.
Re: 2007 Nissan Primera(toks) @ 1.1m not. available. by chronique(m): 6:45am On Apr 15, 2013
cool
Re: 2007 Nissan Primera(toks) @ 1.1m not. available. by kennyakobo: 8:15am On Apr 15, 2013
I was expecting you to counter my assertion. You ran out of defense I guess. Kindly edit your post to reflect 2002 as the correct year of manufacture. Good luck with the sales.
Re: 2007 Nissan Primera(toks) @ 1.1m not. available. by chronique(m): 8:32am On Apr 15, 2013
kennyakobo: I was expecting you to counter my assertion. You ran out of defense I guess. Kindly edit your post to reflect 2002 as the correct year of manufacture. Good luck with the sales.

Only God knows what is going on inside your head but I realy don't have time to join issues with you. Check my other topics and you'll realise that I used same emoticon throughout. In other words,I wasn't referring to you. Was simply ignoring you and minding my biz so quit feeling like Einstein cos you're so wrong and I don't need to prove anything to you. And pls,kindly get a job to do instead of stalking me on nl. It's a waste of your time and you won't be rewarded for it.time is money Mr.... Don't waste yours.
Re: 2007 Nissan Primera(toks) @ 1.1m not. available. by chronique(m): 3:21pm On Apr 15, 2013
smiley
Re: 2007 Nissan Primera(toks) @ 1.1m not. available. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 15, 2013
chronique, if you ask me the most definitive way to prove kennyakobo wrong is to provide the VIN of the car.
Re: 2007 Nissan Primera(toks) @ 1.1m not. available. by chronique(m): 9:33pm On Apr 15, 2013
Costee: chronique, if you ask me the most definitive way to prove kennyakobo wrong is to provide the VIN of the car.

Not a bad idea but do I really need to go that far for him? I guess no. Dude aint a buyer. Just an attention seeker;it's not worth it.
Re: 2007 Nissan Primera(toks) @ 1.1m not. available. by Olaposij(m): 8:30am On Apr 16, 2013
grin Op is funny! If that's 2007 primera then I'm russian... grin
That's definitely a 2002/2003 primera.
You won't derive anything from insulting people that criticise you.. The fact that toyota produced muscle from 2007 τ̲̅ȍ 2012 does not mean you can call a 2007 camry 2012.. Nissan will sue you 4 calling this car 2007 primera..ℓσℓ
Re: 2007 Nissan Primera(toks) @ 1.1m not. available. by chronique(m): 10:48am On Apr 16, 2013
Olaposij: grin Op is funny! If that's 2007 primera then I'm russian... grin
That's definitely a 2002/2003 primera.
You won't derive anything from insulting people that criticise you.. The fact that toyota produced muscle from 2007 τ̲̅ȍ 2012 does not mean you can call a 2007 camry 2012.. Nissan will sue you 4 calling this car 2007 primera..ℓσℓ

I'm not insulting anybody. Thank God you have access to the internet. Pls google Nissan primera 2002-2007 on wikipedia or any car review site.wheb you're done with your findings,kindly comeback to tell us what you saw .it's that simple.
Re: 2007 Nissan Primera(toks) @ 1.1m not. available. by chronique(m): 9:14am On Apr 17, 2013
cheesy
Re: 2007 Nissan Primera(toks) @ 1.1m not. available. by kennyakobo2: 9:13pm On Apr 17, 2013
Re: 2007 Nissan Primera(toks) @ 1.1m not. available. by kennyakobo2: 9:21pm On Apr 17, 2013
The link above shows the vehicle information as contained in the DVLA database. Come up with a better story next time.
Re: 2007 Nissan Primera(toks) @ 1.1m not. available. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 17, 2013
kennyakobo2: The link above shows the vehicle information as contained in the DVLA database. Come up with a better story next time.
Does this clinch it chronique? kennyakobo2 is certainly no web noob.
Re: 2007 Nissan Primera(toks) @ 1.1m not. available. by Olaposij(m): 5:37am On Apr 18, 2013
Now that we are all agreed on the year of manufacture.. Is the car still for sale and how much is it now ? grin grin
Re: 2007 Nissan Primera(toks) @ 1.1m not. available. by kennyakobo2: 7:25am On Apr 18, 2013
chronique:

Nigeria will remain backward so long as we still have people like you acting like they know something when in reality,they know nothing. If you claim this is a 2002 primera and can defend it anywhere;what does the 07 model look like? How much do you know about this car? I bet you don't know this is a 3rd generation primera and that production of this car ran through 2002-2007. This is 2013. Don't be intelectually lazy. Read and learn. Get facts before you speak so you don't cut across to intellectuals as a dunce. If only you had the mental capacity to think of finding out info on this car before allowing your itchy fingers type,I wouldn't have had a reason to type this. That's how another overzealous dude raised a false alarm the other day that there's no end of discussion with a 2.4 litre engine. I really can't blame you guys;the standard of education in the country is pretty bad. Some ignorant folks will read your reply now and think I'm trying to mislead buyers cos you've said you can defend it anywhere. They wouldn't realize that you do not know your left from your right. So so sad. Next time you want to respond to an advert,read well and get more info on the car before talking.
Your recalcitrance and incorrigibility would only take you so far in business. I don't need to point out the dangers in being uncouth as a business man. Kindly edit your post to reflect the correct year of manufacture. I wish you happy and quick sales.
Re: 2007 Nissan Primera(toks) @ 1.1m not. available. by chronique(m): 3:36pm On Apr 18, 2013
Following the allegations that has trailed this car,I decided today to do some further investigation and the car seems to have some question marks around it. First of all,the car is made in spain and as such,it's pretty difficult to establish some facts on the year model from the body. Further scrutiny shows that the writings in the bonnet,were done in dutch. The vin no check has proven abortiVe as it doesn't show any info on it online. But the papers showed to us states 07 as the year model. The car has been moved away from our lot. Also asked someone to go price the car after it was taken away and he was told to bring 550k last. All these makes it quite questionable as I don't expect an 07 vehicle to go for that price. I also checked kenny's link and the reg shows 2002 but doesn't specifically tell you what kind of nissan it is. My fears are the plate number must have been changed or something fishy has been done. Possibly might even be a stolen car. It's quite unfortunate the embarrassment it has caused. As a dealer,I've never experienced this before.

Here's the vin no of the car. SJNFBAP12U0079521
Re: 2007 Nissan Primera(toks) @ 1.1m not. available. by kennyakobo2: 4:18pm On Apr 18, 2013
chronique: Following the allegations that has trailed this car,I decided today to do some further investigation and the car seems to have some question marks around it. First of all,the car is made in spain and as such,it's pretty difficult to establish some facts on the year model from the body. Further scrutiny shows that the writings in the bonnet,were done in dutch. The vin no check has proven abortiVe as it doesn't show any info on it online. But the papers showed to us states 07 as the year model. The car has been moved away from our lot. Also asked someone to go price the car after it was taken away and he was told to bring 550k last. All these makes it quite questionable as I don't expect an 07 vehicle to go for that price. I also checked kenny's link and the reg shows 2002 but doesn't specifically tell you what kind of nissan it is. My fears are the plate number must have been changed or something fishy has been done. Possibly might even be a stolen car. It's quite unfortunate the embarrassment it has caused. As a dealer,I've never experienced this before.

Here's the vin no of the car. SJNFBAP12U0079521
An apology wouldn't be out of place.
Re: 2007 Nissan Primera(toks) @ 1.1m not. available. by chronique(m): 7:13pm On Apr 18, 2013
kennyakobo2:
An apology wouldn't be out of place.

grin my dear,neither you nor I can lay claim to be correct. From documents that were available to me,it showed 07 and you're also not wrong based on the reg. No on the car. This makes us both right in our ways. However,the unavailability of the vin report online,the different languages in the bonnet and interior of the car and the discovery that the guy is willing to sell at 550k shows a lot of question marks. But from the much I know about this car,I know that the 2002 model of it does not come with a navigation system but this has one. I guess the plate no must have been switched and maybe bonnet also switched cos I can't understand the variances in the language used.... All the same,I'd rather say a thank you to you cos your heat led to this latest discovery. Would have loved to get the cops involved but my house is pretty close to my lot and I wouldn't want any kind of vendetta or revenge. I'll just let it slide. Once again,thanks for the heat.
Re: 2007 Nissan Primera(toks) @ 1.1m not. available. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 18, 2013
Now that this is ending well, we could do with some information. Let’s look at the VIN and try to see the car specification based on the factory service manual.
SJN (refers to the manufacturer) Nissan, Passenger vehicle, UK production
F (body type): 5-door Hatchback
B (engine type): QG18DE
A: 2-wheel drive
P12: Model (NB the previous one was P11)
U: Europe
0: Stopgap (no meaning)
079521 (Serial number).

For Nissan cars manufactured in Japan and the US the 10th character (digit) indicates the model/production year of the vehicle. That does not seem to be the case with those manufactured in Europe.

Getting the VIN is not an insurmountable task—just Google it! I’ll quote information from two sites
This first:
VIN number SJNFBAP12U0079521
Region United kingdom
Mark Nissan
Model Primera
Body hatchback
Engine 1800 cm3
Wheel Drive FWD
Serial Number 079521

The second:
MARK Nissan
MODEL Primera
VERSION P12
TYPE Hatchback
PRODUCTION YEAR 2002
GEARBOX Manual
ENGINE CAPACITY 1769
DOORS 4/5
POWER 116 kW (158 KM)
Re: 2007 Nissan Primera(toks) @ 1.1m not. available. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 18, 2013
chronique:

I know that the 2002 model of it does not come with a navigation system...
I'm afraid that's not true. I have seen that option advertised on car sites. At any rate I have the factory service manual for the earliest years, 2001/2002 model, containing information on that option (pages AV 47-118).

(1) (2) (Reply)

Www.worldfalcon.com Buy Salvage Cars Direct From USA / Toyota Sienna 2010 Model (tokunbo) For Immediate Sale / Registered 2004 Toyota Corolla For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.