Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Village Headmaster,justus Esiri Goes Home - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Village Headmaster,justus Esiri Goes Home (630 Views)

Justus Esiri's Obituary Poster / Life & Times Of Justus Esiri / Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Village Headmaster,justus Esiri Goes Home by faceliftnaija(m): 11:46am On Apr 12, 2013
The remains of Nigeria's Veteran actor, Justus Esiri aka The Village Headmaster, will be laid to rest in his Hometown Abraka in Delta State of Nigeria today. Justus Esiri's journey back home started last tuesday with a candlelight procession and night of tribute organised by the Actor's Guild of Nigeria (AGN) at the celebrity hangout, O’Jez, at the National Stadium, Lagos.

Continue on:www.faceliftnaijablogspot.com

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not Afraid Of Rape – Omotola / I Want To Build A School This Year--says Davido / What Binds Me And My Husband-Omoni Oboli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.