Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,114 members, 7,845,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Creating System Restore Disc - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Creating System Restore Disc (592 Views)

How To Enable System Restore If Disabled By Group Policy Or System Administrator / Creating Funny Viruses With Your Notepad / How Do l Turn On My "System Restore"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Creating System Restore Disc by ojimma: 11:48am On Apr 12, 2013
Hi, engineers in d hz, am using Pavilion g7 with inbuilt recovery partition, do I Need to create new recovery disc incase of eventuality. Again my quick web stopped working of a recent. I have done reinstallattions to no avail. Pls I need suggestions to revive my system. TNX
Re: Creating System Restore Disc by ojimma: 9:01pm On Apr 13, 2013
My question is do I need to create a new disc from the one inside the hard disc.
Re: Creating System Restore Disc by happyday: 7:19am On Apr 14, 2013
@ Ojimma, yeah, that's what you need. Get an empty disc and create a system restore disc. I had issues before now and later got it resolved with my hp, but I'm still yet to create that disc. This willl definitely be a booster for me. After creating the disc, insert and let your BIOS boot from CD/DVD drive first. You should be fine.
If this doesn't work, try backing up your system and re-install your os.
Re: Creating System Restore Disc by femi4: 9:48pm On Apr 16, 2013
ojimma: My question is do I need to create a new disc from the one inside the hard disc.
You can only recreate these set of discs once. Also, its called system recovery discs and not repair discs. The repair discs creation is from Microsoft and try to repairs your operating system(though it fails most times) while the recovery disc creation is from hp and it re-install your OS afresh

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Browse With My Tablet Pc With BIS Subscription? / How To Run Android Apps And Games On PC / Veedii Classified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.