Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,096 members, 7,845,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Between Omo Baba And Kemistry! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Omo Baba And Kemistry! (1156 Views)

Ali Baba And Wife In Adorable New Photos / This Throw Back Picture Of Ali Baba And Bovi Will Leave You Laughing / Don’t Call Me ‘omo Baba Olowo’ Again – Davido Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Omo Baba And Kemistry! by yemivictor: 1:01pm On Apr 07, 2008
For me, Omo Baba takes the cake when it comes to being wowo! grin

Plus, Omo Baba himself doesn't dispute this fact as it has become a favourite punchline of his!!

However, i was hearing this song on the radio one day & the lyrics said Kemistry was ugly or something along that line!!!

In addition to this, people generally acclaim that kemistry is not @ all good looking! shocked

Which is the reason why i've created this thread so we can compare & contrast to see who really takes the cake between these our two darling celebs!! grin

People with good quality pictures of any one of them, please feel free to upload!!! grin
Re: Between Omo Baba And Kemistry! by steaming(f): 12:08pm On Apr 08, 2008
Now who are you to criticise them? You insult them and you insult their Creator. They did not create themselves.

And dont tell me you are that jobless to be posting this and wanting to thier pics to even compare. That is the height of it. What do you even want to compare the shape of thier noses or the structure of thier teeth?
Re: Between Omo Baba And Kemistry! by clemcykul(f): 12:57pm On Apr 08, 2008
there are ugly so what? undecided

mr busy body let em be, their spouse love and appreciate dem the way they are smiley

if u are better off post ur pics lemme be da judge of ur looks dat if uve gat it cool
Re: Between Omo Baba And Kemistry! by busygirl(f): 11:45pm On Apr 08, 2008
Una wicked oo. . . .God created all things beautiful.
Anyone who created his/herself has the only right to call people ugly.
Re: Between Omo Baba And Kemistry! by uchetobi(f): 5:14pm On Apr 09, 2008
you guys should free chemistry jore
Re: Between Omo Baba And Kemistry! by onyekang1(f): 4:09pm On Apr 14, 2008
all this one na story.cos someone, somewhere,someday, will definitely marry them, jus as someone got married to TARIBO WEST shocked a former super eagles playermennn! this guy own pass wor wor grin grin grin.so anything can happen.
Re: Between Omo Baba And Kemistry! by yemivictor: 4:18pm On Apr 14, 2008
Onyeka no o!

I still believe say Omo baba beat Taribo anytime anyday!! grin
Re: Between Omo Baba And Kemistry! by yemivictor: 4:21pm On Apr 14, 2008
uchetobi:

you guys should free chemistry jore

What of Omo baba!?

Can we free him too!?? grin
Re: Between Omo Baba And Kemistry! by francegal: 5:31pm On Apr 14, 2008
they are both beautiful in the eyes of God

(1) (Reply)

What's This, Dbang? / Zimbabweans Have No Reason To Be Hungry If They Can Give $300k To A Loser - Uti / Celebrities Contact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.