Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,287 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Linda Ikeji Is A Husband Snatcher - Kemi Omololu Olunloyo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Is A Husband Snatcher - Kemi Omololu Olunloyo (1196 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details / Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor / Kemi Omololu-olunloyo’s Twitter Rants Cause Online Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Is A Husband Snatcher - Kemi Omololu Olunloyo by fedrick901(m): 11:20pm On Apr 12, 2013
This thing with Kemi Omololu Olunloyo aka
MadamGovernor has been going on for long, the
explicit way she rants and not act her age i find
irritating. Thou, i have really not bothered to
write about her and the tension between she
and Linda Ikeji up till now because i didn't think
it was necessary. But i was wrong! Ms Kemi got
irritated with the fact that Linda said she didn't
know her.
Uhm...fire on the
mountain...run...run...run...run!
Ms Kemi took to her blog and Facebook page and
stripped Linda naked. lol. Apparently, these two
have got a bad history and i'm sure Linda forgot
about it. Well, to cut the story short, Ms Kemi
called Linda Ikeji a home-wrecker, and explained
how she snatched her baby cousin's fiance a
month to her wedding. #na wa oh...Linda.....you
are the badest babe# lol
Not wanting the story to get out of hand, Linda
rendered her apology and promised never to
write about Ms Kemi ever again.
Linda don see wetin pass her oh.....her past has
caught up with her and she is so busted.
uhmmm for once, she apologized lol....go girl, we
love u still.

Pls Don't miss out 9aijahouse update visit www.facebook.com/9aijahouse. And like our page

Or follow us on twitter @9aijahouse

Love you. love entertainment

www..com
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Husband Snatcher - Kemi Omololu Olunloyo by Rapmaestro(m): 11:34pm On Apr 12, 2013
Omobadan kinii so?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Husband Snatcher - Kemi Omololu Olunloyo by sniperliz(f): 11:47pm On Apr 12, 2013
dumbass bitches. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew! embarasseddumbass bitches. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew!
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Husband Snatcher - Kemi Omololu Olunloyo by jeffizy(m): 11:56pm On Apr 12, 2013
These old girls need behind pumping. Too much unused energy.
Wonder what their family members think of them.
Immature terriers. lipsrsealed
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Husband Snatcher - Kemi Omololu Olunloyo by WizPrince1(m): 12:02am On Apr 13, 2013
Ehhhhhhhh... Driver drop me - i don see news

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Husband Snatcher - Kemi Omololu Olunloyo by Nobody: 4:20am On Apr 13, 2013
Both are like two mad cocks fighting each though madamgoverno doesn't even know that at her age,she suppose to step aside
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Husband Snatcher - Kemi Omololu Olunloyo by chucky234(m): 6:05pm On Apr 13, 2013
Oyedoyinmichael: Both are like two mad cocks fighting each though madamgoverno doesn't even know that at her age,she suppose to step aside
More like old donkeys

(1) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Honoured At Trendy Africa Mother’s Day In Dallas / Olamide And His Baby Mama Expecting Their Second Child / Mother Of Two Dies After Receiving Butt Implant From A Fake Doctor!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.