Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,809 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder To Visit Akwa-Ibom - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder To Visit Akwa-Ibom (21355 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg’s Facebook Account Hacked By An Unemployed Web Developer / Mark Zuckerberg To Visit Akwa Ibom Next Month / Mark Zuckerberg: Facebook Will End On January 15th, 2013! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder To Visit Akwa-Ibom by victorNRceo: 9:34am On Apr 14, 2013
@NLers,una get time to dey make a CRAZEMAN convinced 'bout MZ idea. Ma brodas n sisters a CRAZYMAN is doomed to his un-lucid egotisizm(him no send ur sympathy/analysis).
Re: Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder To Visit Akwa-Ibom by Revolva(m): 9:58am On Apr 14, 2013
grin grin Umm i dont think Mark will visit ......cos these dude is a veerry busy type and has no time for unnecessary things we have to offer....but if we project a good idea for these dude to see... and believe what he is comign here to do will make his company grow..he will visit
Re: Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder To Visit Akwa-Ibom by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 14, 2013
victor-NR-ceo:
@NLers,una get time to dey make a CRAZEMAN convinced 'bout MZ idea. Ma brodas n sisters a CRAZYMAN is doomed to his un-lucid egotisizm(him no send ur sympathy/analysis).
How about speaking english? Hmm
Re: Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder To Visit Akwa-Ibom by pendusky(m): 10:46am On Apr 14, 2013
all hail Akwa Ibom! If he comes
Re: Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder To Visit Akwa-Ibom by iyobs7(f): 12:47pm On Apr 14, 2013
all4naija: Comparing Seun to Mark Zuckerberg is laughable! Some Nigerians are very funny!
My brother npt just funny but stupid and ignorant
Re: Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder To Visit Akwa-Ibom by iyobs7(f): 12:50pm On Apr 14, 2013
Jastombutex11:

Mrs American and u are one of the silly people that joined the silly forum and post comments on the same silly forum?? U are far from serious. U need your sleep its late already

Jastombutex11,

You are officially ignored, may ur dumbness and lack of wisdom and understanding not lead u to a miserable life

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder To Visit Akwa-Ibom by Orikinla(m): 1:05pm On Apr 14, 2013
They want to use this to impress and gain the support of the governor to drop something.
They will now tell Zuckerberg that the governor will be glad to host him. grin
Nigerians are the most audacious schemers in the world.
Re: Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder To Visit Akwa-Ibom by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 14, 2013
Basic: I hope he comes. If he does, the monarchs WILL show how his ancestral roots can be traced to the area (or perhaps somewhere else in Nigeria).
I trust Nigerians monarchs. They know history too well.

Hehehe, no comments.
Re: Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder To Visit Akwa-Ibom by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 14, 2013
iyobs7:

Jastombutex11,

You are officially ignored, may ur dumbness and lack of wisdom and understanding not lead u to a miserable life

Amen and i pray your mental slavery will not make u a lifetime fool and ignorant.
Re: Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder To Visit Akwa-Ibom by kmanning: 7:24pm On Apr 14, 2013
He can come if he's investing in Nigeria. Anyway if u need mtn magic sim dt browses freely, contact me@f reebrowsing4ng.(dot)com or 07030849251
Re: Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder To Visit Akwa-Ibom by caperi: 7:53pm On Apr 14, 2013
nairalanders wen will you pple ever stop negativity
Re: Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder To Visit Akwa-Ibom by romeo(m): 10:47pm On Apr 14, 2013
Ohh Nigeria!! Your youths are ignorant!! Seun is not a genius, the person that created the SMF template Seun is using ia a genius. Wake up my people, knowledge is power. how could people be so daft? What will seun tell youths? Download SMF template, edit the default name and put yours, register a domain name and get a hosting right and voila. This is not rocket science, Anybody with little knowledge of web designing can do that. I am not hating on anybody, but he didn't design the forum. Simple Machine Forum (SMF) did.
Re: Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder To Visit Akwa-Ibom by CrazyMan(m): 12:27am On Apr 15, 2013
romeo: Ohh Nigeria!! Your youths are ignorant!! Seun is not a genius, the person that created the SMF template Seun is using [size=15pt] ia [/size] a genius. Wake up my people, knowledge is power. how could people be so daft? What will seun tell youths? Download SMF template, edit the default name and put yours, register a domain name and get a hosting right and voila. This is not rocket science, Anybody with little knowledge of web designing can do that. I am not hating on anybody, but he didn't design the forum. Simple Machine Forum (SMF) did.
@bolded.
And I suppose that anybody includes you right?

You've been on Nl since 2005, surely you must fall into the category of those with little knowledge.

Question is why haven't you started your own forum or something much better with your own little knowledge then login to Nairaland and brag about your achievements...what are you still doing on Seun's site?

I hate empty barrels.

Secondly, your post sinks with hatred and jealousy...you typed this post with so much hatred that you couldn't even spell the "is" word (a two letter word) properly...shame on you.

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder To Visit Akwa-Ibom by Nobody: 2:03am On Apr 15, 2013
CrazyMan:

And where do you see comparison in my posts...its obvious that your Jealousy and that backward mindset of yours that believes nothing good can come out of this country has taken over your miserable life.

Saying Seun is the Nigerian version of mark, doesn't mean I'm comparing him to mark...get that into your skull.

"Its the same thing as saying dangote is the Nigerian version of bill gates...it still doesn't mean one is comparing him to bill gates".

If you cannot read meaning to my posts then STFU and stop quoting me...bad belley.
You don't have to rant yourself out just to pass your angry message across. You are entitled to your opinion though. That which I believe every poster in this forum has a right to.

Mind you, in whatever way you try to twist your comparison by systematically saying version of is not comparison, when two people of different background are involved, says a lot about your kind of person. Indeed, I feel a little bit disturbed by your statement with the words, backward mindsets, as though you really know a lot about the people you are referring to in your comment. In another words, it is very clear you can't differentiate both persons in question on their various capacities. I am so baffled at this your comment without see anything I should be apologetic about in it.

However, I would like to say it clearly points out there is no need of saying Seun is version of Mark Zuckerberg in whatever attempt to dissuade the idea of bringing the Facebook founder to Nigeria. Excepting you are telling me his site has achieved in Nigeria what Facebook has achieved in the world(which can be arguably subjective in nature). Even the forum owner wouldn't agree with your over-exaggeration about his achievement,although, it is something commendable. The very idea you carry about without evidence to support it is not good for the contemporary generation of Nigerians. All I can say at this point in time is to keep living in your lala's land as though it is real.

Thank you.
Re: Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder To Visit Akwa-Ibom by ologunduduabra(m): 10:58am On Apr 15, 2013
lets hope for the best.
Re: Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder To Visit Akwa-Ibom by 185mikel(m): 1:56pm On Apr 15, 2013
CrazyMan:
What annoys me is the amount of money they're going to spend in bringing him down to Nigeria (that is if at all he decides to come).

When are we going to learn to promote our own, and stop wasting millions on this foreigners who don't give a damn about us?

Why not invite Seun to the event, he's the nigerian version of mark zukerberg...I'm sure that the Niger delta young professionals would be motivated when they see their fellow Nigerian telling them the sectets of success. undecided
Correct
Re: Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder To Visit Akwa-Ibom by romeo(m): 2:28pm On Apr 15, 2013
CrazyMan:
@bolded.
And I suppose that anybody includes you right?

You've been on Nl since 2005, surely you must fall into the category of those with little knowledge.

Question is why haven't you started your own forum or something much better with your own little knowledge then login to Nairaland and brag about your achievements...what are you still doing on Seun's site?

I hate empty barrels.

Secondly, your post sinks with hatred and jealousy...you typed this post with so much hatred that you couldn't even spell the "is" word (a two letter word) properly...shame on you.

What a twerp! You had to bring up my typo to make yourself sound intelligent? You sounded so dumb instead. Uploading an SMF template via FTP is not rocket science. He is not in the category of even the failed IT programmers. With all the information online, you still reek of incurable ignorance. worshipers of mediocrity!!
Re: Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder To Visit Akwa-Ibom by chris1972: 5:56pm On Apr 17, 2013
Break free from all the hassles and turmoils of keeping a track of your spends on internet and let us worry about it such that you would spend more time on your businesses to enhance efficiencies and productivity. It is also suitable for individuals who like to do heavy downloads and do not want any restrictions on time and volume

visit www.spectranetnigeria..com for products, subscription plans and contacts

call segun on 0706-9280-492
Re: Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder To Visit Akwa-Ibom by frenzybest1(m): 10:45pm On Dec 21, 2013
if he will come.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Log Into Someones Facebook Account Without Knowing The Password / 5 Lies You Need To STOP Telling Yourself As A Site Owner / Google's Most Searched Words In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.