Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:05 PM

Can You Get Me The Post-utme Past Questions For These Universities?? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can You Get Me The Post-utme Past Questions For These Universities?? (750 Views)

Are These Universities Really The Top 10 Most Popular In Nigeria? / Which Of These Universities Is The Best In Terms Of Academic Excellence? / Beware Of These Universities ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Get Me The Post-utme Past Questions For These Universities?? by Sholani: 7:57am On Apr 13, 2013
We request a student to get us the current post-utme past question for any of the institutions listed below, from 2005/2006-2013, in Ms-word(doc) format within A week.

If you can, Plz write to our official mail: info@vntinigeria.org.ng urgently!!

Here are the First set of institutions:

1. University Of Ilorin- UNILORIN
2. University Of Benin- UNIBEN
3. University Of Lagos- UNILAG
4. Delta State University- DELSU
5. Imo State University- IMSU
6. Nnamdi Azikiwe University- UNIZIK
7. Obafemi Awolowo University- OAU
8. Ahmadu Bello University- ABU
9. University Of Ibadan- UI
10. University Of Uyo- UNIUYO
11. Bayero University Kano- BUK
12. Benue State University- BSUM
13. Federal University Of Tech, Owerri- FUTO
14. Kogi State University- KSU
15. Nasarawa State University- NSUK
16. University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta- UNAAB
17. University Of Calabar- UNICAL
18. University Of Jos- UNIJOS
19. University Of Port Harcourt- UNIPORT
20. Usman Dan Fodio University- UDUSOK
21. YABATECH
22. NEKEDE POLYTECHNIC
23. AUCHI POLYTECHNIC

Budget: N1,000 Each.

Let us know if you can get this before Saturday, next week.

Reply here to indicate interest, though mailing us is convenient.

Thanks
Re: Can You Get Me The Post-utme Past Questions For These Universities?? by pseudonomer: 8:09am On Apr 13, 2013
I can get for unaab.
Re: Can You Get Me The Post-utme Past Questions For These Universities?? by sagaciousblog: 8:23am On Apr 13, 2013
IS THE QUESTION FOR THIS RECENT POST UME OR INCLUDING PREVIOUS ONES? ANYWAYS I CAN GET THAT OF UNIBEN DELSU N EKPOMA...NOTE THAT, AUCHIPOLY DOES NOT WRITE POST UME AND AS SUCH NO PAST QUESTION...I CAN ONLY GET THE MEDICAL SUBJECTS FOR OAU..
Re: Can You Get Me The Post-utme Past Questions For These Universities?? by etinaetobong: 9:45am On Apr 13, 2013
I can get you all that of UI past questions Ãήϑ answers....remember in ui all the dept don't do same questions ur subject combination in jamb depend on the utme. Questions......

(1) (Reply)

Amazing!!!british’s Smartest Family Is Black And Nigerian. / Uniuyo On Fire / OAU Pre-degree Registration Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.