Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,411 members, 7,819,467 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

The Rules{A Must Read For Newcomers} - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Rules{A Must Read For Newcomers} (5941 Views)

If you understand the rules, do the need full. Males vs females / Why The Nigerian Education System Better Than The Uk - Read For Evidence / Anointing The Newcomers (2) (3) (4)

(1)

The Rules{A Must Read For Newcomers} by SamMilla1(m): 10:51pm On Apr 07, 2008
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen of Nairaland Jokes,  smiley

I am Sam Milla. cool

I believe my name is new here only to the newcomers.
I am now the moderator on this section and i hope to work peacefully with every one who visits here.
I want to remind all the people who think they have little neck rumpling with me here that i will NOT take anything personal. smiley
There are always rules and regulations in everything we do.

HAPPINESS IS THE HIGHEST GOOD, LETS MAKE EACH OTHER HAPPY HERE BY ABIDING TO THE RULES BELOW.

1. Any rude topic or reply is not welcomed here.
2.Personal attacks on members of this forum is forbidden.
3.Any topic that does not sound like a joke will be moved to the appropriate section and if it doesnt belong to any, it will be removed.
4.'Read as many topics as you can before posting yours. Any duplicated topic will be removed.
5.Feel free to use the report to moderator link to report any thing you think is not in order.
6.Newcomers, please when you open a new thread, make sure you put some jokes on it. Any empty thread will be thrown to the recycle bin.

[center]
This instructions are for newcomers,
[/center]

It is a little complicating for newcomers to understand how this system works especially during their first day here. I will suggest that you read and understand the following instructions before starting any thread,

1. Try to make your jokes sound more African than American or European.
2. Use the spell checker as much as you can to make your spellings easier for your viewers.
3. I will personally advice you to open a thread, give it a special name and post most of your jokes on it., It will be very easy for your fans to know where to find your posts.It is also better than to scatter all your jokes everywhere on this section.
4. Make sure that you read the general rules of nairaland because you will eventually post on other sections if you havent done that already.
5. Always remember not to take anything personal here, The old members could act a little bullish sometimes but feel free to report any personal abuse to the moderator by clicking the ''REPORT TO MODERATOR ''link embeded on every post here.

I hope to make this section the best on this forum and i cannot do that without your help. cool

I welcome you and wish you Good luck again on behalf of the administration,
For nairaland RULES and REGULATIONS,  click here, https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-1026.0.html

signed by Samson Akpaka,
Sam Milla
Re: The Rules{A Must Read For Newcomers} by dani1luv: 4:37pm On Mar 16, 2009
All well and good.

Im the New Moderator Here cheesy

Please Lets Try to keep up the rules and regulations of this FORUM. wink
Re: The Rules{A Must Read For Newcomers} by dani1luv: 10:51am On Apr 08, 2009
It is a little complicating for newcomers to understand how this system works especially during their first day here. I will suggest that you read and understand the following instructions before starting any thread,

1. Try to make your jokes sound more African than American or European.
2. Use the spell checker as much as you can to make your spellings easier for your viewers.
3. I will personally advice you to open a thread, give it a special name and post most of your jokes on it., It will be very easy for your fans to know where to find your posts.It is also better than to scatter all your jokes everywhere on this section.
4. Make sure that you read the general rules of nairaland because you will eventually post on other sections if you havent done that already.
5. Always remember not to take anything personal here, The old members could act a little bullish sometimes but feel free to report any personal abuse to the moderator by clicking the ''REPORT TO MODERATOR ''link embeded on every post here.

I hope to make this section the best on this forum and i cannot do that without your help.

I welcome you and wish you Good luck again on behalf of the administration,
For nairaland RULES and REGULATIONS, click here, https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-1026.0.html

And Please lets try as much as Possible not to use abusive langauge

An Example Stated Below

www.nairaland.com/attachments/125631_report_to_moderator_jpga1a7fd3ac6bd3c45f54d27470d32f800

If you see something Like this. . Please click the REPORT TO MODERATOR LINK as you see above

(1)

I Will Make You Laugh With Pictures. View And Tell Me What You Think. / VERY FUNNY: Patience Jonathan Speech On The Birth Of The Royal Baby In England [ / A Guy Chilling With The Legendary Merlin!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.