Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,270 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Silly News That Makes Frontpage/headlines On NL - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Silly News That Makes Frontpage/headlines On NL (637 Views)

Toolz Reveals One Of The Most silly Things She Did As A Kid / Naeto C - I Had To Stop Sagging Because It Felt silly & Immature / "Yvonne Said Nigerians Are Useless And silly": Man Accused Of Assaulting Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Silly News That Makes Frontpage/headlines On NL by olawonder(m): 12:59pm On Apr 14, 2013
We've seen so many mumu news made it to the Frontpage on NL, especially in this last few months! It got me thinking that neither Seun nor the moderators actually preview all posts before placing on Frontpage; rather, in my view, the system has been set to make Frontpage of any posts or, with comments that contain the word 'frontpage'!
Anyways, lets see any mumu posts you think should not have made it to the Frontpage.

If this one makes it to the frontpage then my thought is correct.
Re: Silly News That Makes Frontpage/headlines On NL by tjskii(f): 1:05pm On Apr 14, 2013
*yawns* in ur dreams will dis one hit FP bros, undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Best Fela Kuti Quote? / Don Jazzy Responds To The Shut Down Of His Night Club / D’banj Signs Durella

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.