Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Home Surveillance Software - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Home Surveillance Software (694 Views)

Surveillance Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Home Surveillance Software by RAnubis: 3:36pm On Apr 14, 2013
Webcam security software. www.pysoft.com offers camera software. These are most amazing camera software what you are looking for. py softwares are one of the world’s popular software providers. The software is designed here for digital camera users and webcam users. The software allows you to watch and listen remotely as the camera captures both sound and video of your site. PY software can be used for various purposes videography and even for your security purposes such as Banks, Buildings Offices, Shopping malls, Retail or at your home. This product is with a lot of advantages. Gives quality images, videos. More easy to work with. It have built in motion detectors, data storage and can be accessed remotely from anywhere.It features encription and password protected recording and transmission, and all other features which makes its more popular. And all the wonderful features you can get within your budget. Starting price is just 29$. For any customer support PY Software’s technical support team provides support all its products. In all sense its a very good software.http://www.pysoft.com

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed. I Can't Find Multi T.v Channels On My SRT 466XII Dvr Decoder. / I Want To Be Engineer Of My House / Mp4naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.