Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,460 members, 7,864,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:35 AM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (1033) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2157758 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) ... (1338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Ilerioluwa02: 4:14am On Feb 20, 2019
tim26will:

I'm highly disappointed in you guys, sincerely. Responding to him makes you guys look same as him. You're responding to a less than 15yrs old child like this?
Asslick from now till Jesus come, Mike will charge you normal rate if not higher, and collect his money to the last kobo before you pick ur item. So why the response?
In a faceless platform, age is proportional to your comments or responds.

There isn't anything bad in the reply Lionlee gave that guy.

Lets quit this hypocrisy of maturity.

If you talk shit about someone, you don't expect that someone to keep quiet. Especially in line of business!!!
Trust me, some ppl will see it as a sign of weakness and that the guy was saying the truth if Lionlee hasn't replied him.

Shalom

3 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by WunbosiCray8: 5:38am On Feb 20, 2019
iPhone 6s 32gb needed
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Stormyweather(m): 5:44am On Feb 20, 2019
WunbosiCray8:
iPhone 6s 32gb needed
got one 08068172042
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by omoskenso(m): 5:50am On Feb 20, 2019
tim26will:

It's easy to know why you are easily failing.

You're sick.... Your lineage that's failing
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:37am On Feb 20, 2019
*pickups for yest....

-Xavier....bellflower

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:38am On Feb 20, 2019
*Neye....s 6 edge

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:40am On Feb 20, 2019
*Bright, dell Gaming (city of Norwalk)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:43am On Feb 20, 2019
*Fuank....macdonalds drop off (8plus)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:59am On Feb 20, 2019
*Yoga drop off(starbucks)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by heskeyw(m): 9:00am On Feb 20, 2019
Samsung s7 or s6 needed. Location _ Anambra State.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:01am On Feb 20, 2019
*Lugard, macdonalds drop off.....chai! , i don go macdonalds and startbucks 8times yest

*Ify, macdonalds drop off at imperial ($15 fuel)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by vanchi(m): 9:04am On Feb 20, 2019
Face front
tim26will:

I'm highly disappointed in you guys, sincerely. Responding to him makes you guys look same as him. You're responding to a less than 15yrs old child like this?
Asslick from now till Jesus come, Mike will charge you normal rate if not higher, and collect his money to the last kobo before you pick ur item. So why the response?
In a faceless platform, age is proportional to your comments or responds.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Toceenay(m): 9:24am On Feb 20, 2019
heskeyw:
Samsung s7 or s6 needed. Location _ Anambra State.
Contact on my signature, I have one S7 in transit
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:46am On Feb 20, 2019
*Ajp.....orange county
-3 laptops
-Apple watch

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 10:38am On Feb 20, 2019
*128gb mint 7plus.....bellflower(75k), picked/sold

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 10:39am On Feb 20, 2019
*2 laptops and pixel 3......city of paramount

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 10:42am On Feb 20, 2019
*Lenovo touchscreen yoga....city of La puente

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 10:48am On Feb 20, 2019
*See machine!, picked up in pasadena

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by lordraiden(m): 10:48am On Feb 20, 2019
omotolsy:
Good afternoon Dragnet,

Thank you for this.

However, I feel i am a kind of different picker/shipper on Nairaland and that is because I sell my items here, i patronise all pickers too and I purchase here too.

This is a platform for business and open discussions.

Example 1: If I open a new thread on Tech Market to sell a Samsung note 4 for 50k and someone came there to post his own advert that he is selling it for 40k then that is rubbish. That is an aggressive and abusive fellow.

Example 2: I open a pickup/shipping thread where I certainly know deals will be declared, advertised and sealed.

We are all here to make money in one way or the other, I do not find it annoying or offensive when i see people paste their deals or or whatever they want to sell on my thread. Why?

1. I do not care
2. It updates my thread for me such that it is active
3. The advertiser believes my thread is visible to all and that is appealing lol
4. It does not affect the activities/purpose of the thread

Omotolsy supports advertising on open threads and not on personally created thread which was opened for the sales of a particular item or items.

The sky is big enough for all of us to fly but you can fly into my space but do not take my space.

Everything in moderation tho.

Regards All,

the sky is big enough for all.. I love that part

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 10:49am On Feb 20, 2019
*David, toshiba touch

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by lordfredrick: 10:55am On Feb 20, 2019
BBM:

Wait o.. This is Mikkies 6th shipment for this year already

While lionlee216 is still struggling for his first shipment for this year

Truly baba na baba

Contrary to popular believe, I don't think this statement is as bad as y'all are making it look. Yes he did criticize lionlee and I get that it is annoying but y'all are making it seem like the guy killed someone but what do I know, the fact that someone is struggling doesn't mean he would not overcome. Nobody that uses the two pickers would tell me that they are happy with the shipping difficulties lionlee has been experiencing so far.
Like someone rightly said, we are all hypocrites in this country.
Lionlee I don't also think you should have lashed out at the guy the way you did but then like I said before, what do I know. Different strokes for different folks.

I have a shipment I have been waiting for from lionlee for 5 weeks now which by God's Grace I would be picking up today but in this same time frame, I have received 3 shipments from Mikky, collected and I am even expecting more. Yes I agree that lionlee is experiencing some difficulties beyond his powers and he has done everything he feels he can do to make it better but then I am also here to do business. Now given the two circumstances which way would I use and let's not even pretend here.

5 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 11:05am On Feb 20, 2019
*More Laptops picked up from my supplier in the city of El monte.....all sold to Ben

-13 laptops
-13minis

minis @ $18, no charger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKuwyMkt3NQ

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 11:22am On Feb 20, 2019
*Hp envy drop off

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 20, 2019
Any One with an xs deal !

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by omotolsy(m): 12:02pm On Feb 20, 2019
Hello Lordfredrick.

I have said it several times.

Pleass can we stop the comparism?

Please comparing pickers is not nice at all.

You cannot compare us with Mikky.

Mikky has been in this game for long, made his mistakes and perfected his business.

I also patronise Mikkyangel because of his 2 days shipping.

It is honestly not fair to compare we new shippers with Mikkyangel o. If you guys want to stay and patronise us during our period of perfection in progress please do.

Mikkyangel perfect? Even as close as i am to him i know what i face with him.

I have my short comings too.

So please can we end these talk of comparism and lets just do business and be happy.

Either your young or old here please think about what your about to drop on a thread the positive and negative effect.

Let us paddle our canoe in wisdom.

Top of the day.

Omotolsy

lordfredrick:

Contrary to popular believe, I don't think this statement is as bad as y'all are making it look. Yes he did criticize lionlee and I get that it is annoying but y'all are making it seem like the guy killed someone but what do I know, the fact that someone is struggling doesn't mean he would not overcome. Nobody that uses the two pickers would tell me that they are happy with the shipping difficulties lionlee has been experiencing so far.
Like someone rightly said, we are all hypocrites in this country.
Lionlee I don't also think you should have lashed out at the guy the way you did but then like I said before, what do I know. Different strokes for different folks.

I have a shipment I have been waiting for from lionlee for 5 weeks now which by God's Grace I would be picking up today but in this same time frame, I have received 3 shipments from Mikky, collected and I am even expecting more. Yes I agree that lionlee is experiencing some difficulties beyond his powers and he has done everything he feels he can do to make it better but then I am also here to do business. Now given the two circumstances which way would I use and let's not even pretend here.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by UrRealG: 1:16pm On Feb 20, 2019
[s]Mint Red iPhone 7 Plus 128GB - www unlock
No box or accessories
Cosmetic condition =>> 9.8/10
@ N97k landing cost to Lagos

Buzz me if you're interested
[/s]
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Speedyconnect15: 1:57pm On Feb 20, 2019
mikkyangel:
*3 LAPTOPS picked up in Diamond Bar
-all core i5
-all with backlight
-all, 37.5k

37.5k?

I thought I saw $175 there?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by wildchild1: 1:58pm On Feb 20, 2019
How come i'm just seeing all these brouhaha?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Drummerboy15(m): 2:45pm On Feb 20, 2019
Deal alert

Black iPhone 7 plus 32gb ww unlock (phone only)

TLC - 99k

Contact me if needed 08131893953
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by CowbellY: 3:18pm On Feb 20, 2019
UrRealG:
[s]Mint Red iPhone 7 Plus 128GB - www unlock
No box or accessories
Cosmetic condition =>> 9.8/10
@ N97k landing cost to Lagos

Buzz me if you're interested
[/s]

This is the best deal I've seen in a while here

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by dominicohai(m): 3:19pm On Feb 20, 2019
Factory Unlocked XS max needed
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Gpik79: 3:33pm On Feb 20, 2019
!!!UPDATE UPDATE!!!!!
*All UK Used Phones are in Pristine Condition*

Brand New Phones
New S7 Edge:95k
New S7 Edge Duos:110k
New S8:140k
New S8 Duos: 150k
New S8+: 165k
New S8+ Duos:165k
New S9: 180k
New S9+: 210k
New Note 8:180k..

UK Used
Samsung
S7: 57,000
S7 Duos: 62,000
S7 Edge: 78k
Samsung S8: 110k
Samsung S8 Duos: 115k
Samsung S8+: 120k
Samsung S8+ Duos: 125k
Samsung S9: 147k
Samsung S9+: 170k
Samsung Note 5: 57,000
Samsung Note 8: 147k
Samsung Note 8 Duos: 152k
*All UK Used Samsung Phones Comes with a Fast Charger

HTC
Htc M10: 48,000 reserved!

LG
LG G4:25,000
LG G5:35,000
LG G6: 63,000 (with Fast Charger)
LG V10:37000
LG V20: 56000

iPhone
7 32G---------------100k
7 128GB-----------110k
7 Plus 32GB-----135k
7 Plus 128GB---145k
6s Plus 16GB---90k
6s Plus 64GB---100k
6s 16GB-----------65k
6s 64GB-----------78k
X 64GB-------------245k

Call/WhatsApp: o8129322593
God bless you for your patronage
*Quality Phones at Affordable Prices*

(1) (2) (3) ... (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) ... (1338) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.