Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (1052) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2133952 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by inze(m): 12:24am On Mar 08, 2019
inze:
Nikon D5100 Camera
18-55mm Lens
Battery
64GB Memory Card
Charger
LED light
LED light shades(3colours)
Tripod

Picked up by mikky, already with me.
Bought 2 so am letting one go, make me an offer. WhatsApp in signature/profile

Still available for 180k

Still available, picture in advert above.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Anopheles: 1:06am On Mar 08, 2019
Any Pixel 3 deal?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by omicpet(m): 1:12am On Mar 08, 2019
Anopheles:
Any Pixel 3 deal?

Cc DTARMON . AKA king of pixels
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Deman05(m): 4:46am On Mar 08, 2019
I'm interested, add me 07037135516
mikkyangel:
*Attention:
some crazy phone deals will be on display @ my whatsup later tonite...., yes buy and resell, time no dey...

-all phones have been shipped and are billed to arrive tomorrow...8th march
-all phones to be unlocked (world wide unlock) at comp village, so pls allow an extra 24hrs b4 pickup
-NO PAYMENT INTO MY ACCOUNT WITOUT MY KNOWLEDGE PLS

*Also, i will be meeting up with my mexican laptop dealer in city of El monte in about 7hours from now, those who need laptops in future (cheap laptops ) , pls see video clips of past dealings and that of today via my whatsup app..(will be buying laptops for Sam today)

-i3 and i5 laptops on the average $75 to $100
-mini laptops...TLC....20K
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by wildchild1: 5:15am On Mar 08, 2019
Predstan:

Can I get 2 pcs? What is the estimated arrival date

Sure you can, hit me up via WhatsApp ASAP
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by wildchild1: 5:25am On Mar 08, 2019
[s]More phones

#DealAlert

4 pcs of New iPhone 6s 32GB wwu
2 sold 2 left

TLC 65K each (to be shipped today) [/s]

ALL SOLD to Nairalanders

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Predstan: 7:21am On Mar 08, 2019
wildchild1:

Sure you can, hit me up via, WhatsApp ASAP

Can I get your digit?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by wildchild1: 7:44am On Mar 08, 2019
Predstan:

Can I get your digit?

07010492257 whatsapp only
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Ilerioluwa02: 8:11am On Mar 08, 2019
US used Nikon D7000
Comes with
Nikon 35-80mm lens
Sigma 70-300mm lens
hood
Camera strap
1 battery and charger

250k only

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Predstan: 8:19am On Mar 08, 2019
fasa199:
Deal alert

Iphone 6 plus 128GB mint condition

Phone + charger + case

TLC: 65500

Contact on my siggy

When does it ship?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by emykuzee: 8:54am On Mar 08, 2019
Who got a deal for Samsung tablet?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by aywhy93(m): 10:12am On Mar 08, 2019
aywhy93:
Hottest Deal Alert..!

PHONE: LG G7 THINQ

CARRIER: VERIZON UNLOCKED

STORAGE: 64 GB

CONDITION: VERY MINT AND FULLY FUNCTIONAL. (SEE PIC). COMES WITH A BRAND NEW SPIGEN CASE.

Already in Naija : #120,000 ONLY

Contact Me Via Signature If Interested.

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by pj3400(m): 11:40am On Mar 08, 2019
Jones363:
the guy is the best, it's a long story sha

but if to say na scam them scam you, you go get time to post the epistle here abi? anyway good to hear na good thing. make the person keep it up. God bless him the more.

3 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by wildchild1: 11:41am On Mar 08, 2019
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by pj3400(m): 11:58am On Mar 08, 2019
Predstan:

Please how do one connect to your Whatsapp... I need to be involved in this crazy deals

Try your best to chat him up on whatsapp, he will request for your name for him to save your number. all u need to be doing after then is to be checking your whatsapp status for his deal. once u see any deal that you like, just reply directly to that advert to show interest. he will then respond back on what to do... you need to be online when the advert drops and act fast, also make sure the money is readily available. best of luck.

2 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Toceenay(m): 12:15pm On Mar 08, 2019
Deal Alert

Samsung Galaxy S8 - 64gb MidNight Black
(T-mobile)

TLC - 68,720

Buyer's responsibility to unlock

Contact on my signature

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Predstan: 12:41pm On Mar 08, 2019
pj3400:

Try your best to chat him up on whatsapp, he will request for your name for him to save your number. all u need to be doing after then is to be checking your whatsapp status for his deal. once u see any deal that you like, just reply directly to that advert to show interest. he will then respond back on what to do... you need to be online when the advert drops and act fast, also make sure the money is readily available. best of luck.

I need the phone number... I've not seen it. Can you help with it?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Jones363: 1:41pm On Mar 08, 2019
Jones363:
Iphone 7 plus nw available for sale at a give away price, no cracks, no scratches, no dents and no scuffs. Everything works perfectly well except for the home button but touch ID works, battery health 95%.
PRICE = 90K FIRM
CALL /WHATSAPP = 07069469596
LOCATION = LAGOS but can deliver nationwide except sambisa
still available
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by dailynaijanews(m): 1:53pm On Mar 08, 2019
This device, the dual ham radio, is a non-professional radio that can be used to test wireless communication, socializing, and can also be used in times of emergencies. You might be interested in knowing that the dual band mobile ham radio is quite different from the other types of ham radios out there. These electronic devices allow you monitor two frequencies concurrently, and they also allow you to communicate with the driver in front of the car or the one next to you in case of an emergency. These devices are compatible with all kinds of cars to which they are hooked up to.

For more info, visit: https://www.youselectit.com/review/best-dual-band-mobile-ham-radio/
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by dailynaijanews(m): 1:56pm On Mar 08, 2019
This device, the dual ham radio, is a non-professional radio that can be used to test wireless communication, socializing, and can also be used in times of emergencies. You might be interested in knowing that the dual band mobile ham radio is quite different from the other types of ham radios out there. These electronic devices allow you monitor two frequencies concurrently, and they also allow you to communicate with the driver in front of the car or the one next to you in case of an emergency. These devices are compatible with all kinds of cars to which they are hooked up to.

For more, visit: https://www.youselectit.com/review/best-dual-band-mobile-ham-radio/
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by pj3400(m): 1:58pm On Mar 08, 2019
Predstan:

I need the phone number... I've not seen it. Can you help with it?
ON HIS FRONT PAGE. THANKS
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by dailynaijanews(m): 2:08pm On Mar 08, 2019
This watch is a premium multisport GPS watch that is capable of handling all of your toughest adventures. It features all of the best in design, features, and comfort. Its rugged overall design features steel bezel, buttons, and rear case. The watch’s outdoor sensors include GPS and GLONASS reception, and a 3-axis compass complete with a gyroscope and a barometric meter. With this watch, you are assured of getting an accurate reading on pressure and direction.

Other features you will find on this watch are the Garmin Chroma LED backlit display, the Elevate heart rate monitor, and various performance monitors, and all these are just for starters.

Where things get really exciting is when you dive into the multi-sport profiles functions. The Fenix 5 provides this special feature as a tool for athletes to use when they want to track their progress and, also help them train. What this means is that you can finally count your strokes. There are lots of reasons that this watch features that will make you fall in love with it, and if you need something that has all the bells and whistles and still look practical, then you should go for the Garmin Fenix 5 GPS watch.

For more, visit: https://www.youselectit.com/review/best-gps-watch-for-kayaking/
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by dailynaijanews(m): 2:11pm On Mar 08, 2019
This watch is a premium multisport GPS watch that is capable of handling all of your toughest adventures. It features all of the best in design, features, and comfort. Its rugged overall design features steel bezel, buttons, and rear case. The watch’s outdoor sensors include GPS and GLONASS reception, and a 3-axis compass complete with a gyroscope and a barometric meter. With this watch, you are assured of getting an accurate reading on pressure and direction.

Other features you will find on this watch are the Garmin Chroma LED backlit display, the Elevate heart rate monitor, and various performance monitors, and all these are just for starters.

Where things get really exciting is when you dive into the multi-sport profiles functions. The Fenix 5 provides this special feature as a tool for athletes to use when they want to track their progress and, also help them train. What this means is that you can finally count your strokes. There are lots of reasons that this watch features that will make you fall in love with it, and if you need something that has all the bells and whistles and still look practical, then you should go for the Garmin Fenix 5 GPS watch.

For more, visit here: https://www.youselectit.com/review/best-gps-watch-for-kayaking/
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by nurexfutmx(m): 2:44pm On Mar 08, 2019
I need more Iphone X, any deal available? Call/whatsapp: 0.7.0.6.8.9.3.7.4.8.4
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by techprodigy(m): 2:47pm On Mar 08, 2019
Combo deal!!!

Super mint conditions 2 Samsung s8

TLC 170,200

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 2:48pm On Mar 08, 2019
*More pickups....

paul, macdonaldsdrop off

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 2:50pm On Mar 08, 2019
*Temi...2iphones picked

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 2:53pm On Mar 08, 2019
*Ben, note 8

*prince...6s

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 3:08pm On Mar 08, 2019
*mint iphone 8----

*Hard drives

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 3:32pm On Mar 08, 2019
*Vic....huninton beach

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 3:42pm On Mar 08, 2019
*Vic....city of wilminton

(1) (2) (3) ... (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) ... (1335) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.