Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,049 members, 7,849,245 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:04 PM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (1084) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2150366 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) ... (1337) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by endureson: 8:41pm On Mar 31, 2019
I saw a Note9 for $400. Is it a good buy?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by 2sexycom(m): 1:48am On Apr 01, 2019
Djdamian:

I seriously find this hard to believe... even if I stole these phones I can't sell all 3 of them for 150k.
Kai
I dey shock for some persons ni and how they are finding these mad deals lol. haba.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Trendy247: 6:33am On Apr 01, 2019
2sexycom:
I dey shock for some persons ni and how they are finding these mad deals lol. haba.
Obviously, it can't b ordinary

2 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by SmartMen: 7:36am On Apr 01, 2019
Trendy247:

I tell u.

Please how much does iPhone 7 plus 256gb sell mains for clean used?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by pj3400(m): 8:37am On Apr 01, 2019
Just hope some guys won't spoil offer up very very soon. I know alot is fishy cos I don't understand where all the crazy deals is coming from. Anyway, it's well.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by busky101(m): 9:10am On Apr 01, 2019
Oga mikky, I hope u survived d shooting in L.A last night, dis your pick up stuff no easy o. Make person no dey at the wrong place at the wrong time....may God Guide you.

4 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 9:36am On Apr 01, 2019
busky101:
Oga mikky, I hope u survived d shooting in L.A last night, dis your pick up stuff no easy o. Make person no dey at the wrong place at the wrong time....may God Guide you.

thanks my broda, e no dey easy atall...(US RAPPER nIPSEY HUSSLE DIED I guess)

*anyway, me self meet some crazy sellers yesterday too...

-7 new /sealed iphones (iphone x and 8plus)= $2500, dis seller is linked to Ola, (cos i bought 3 times from him b4), but yesterdays own transaction i no understand...Meet him at startbucks, says we should go to Tmobile office to get the phones from tmobile manager(showed me text messages)..I say oya na. On our way there, he now says, manager no won see anybody, that i will hand over cash to him and wait outside....So told him, why not bring the phones to mee make i see waiting i dey pay for....na so transaction end ohhh, next thing, the latino say....."loose my number".

-Second seller, linked to Hsn, to cut d story short, tried to snatch $300 from me(red 8plus), right in front of Burger Kings..

-3rd seller, 8plus, been chatting with a lady, but when i got there , macdonalds is closed, saw 2 Akarta, waitin for me in a car, oboy na so i turn back ohh

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by bobo65(m): 9:42am On Apr 01, 2019
Na so my man nipsey hussle go oh cry

We shall never see death on our pursuit to success oh

Happy new month

2 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by busky101(m): 9:45am On Apr 01, 2019
mikkyangel:

-7 new /sealed iphones (iphone x and 8plus)= $2500, dis seller is linked to Ola, (cos i bought 3 times from him b4), but yesterdays own transaction i no understand...Meet him at startbucks, says we should go to Tmobile office to get the phones from tmobile manager(showed me text messages)..I say oya na. On our way there, he now says, manager no won see anybody, that i will hand over cash to him and wait outside....So told him, why not bring the phones to mee make i see waiting i dey pay for....na so transaction end ohhh, next thing, the latino say....."loose my number".

-Second seller, linked to Hsn, to cut d story short, tried to snatch $300 from me(red 8plus), right in front of Burger Kings..

-3rd seller, 8plus, been chatting with a lady, but when i got there , macdonalds is closed, saw 2 Akarta, waitin for me in a car, oboy na so i turn back ohh
na wa o....Gods Grace boss!

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by dmcdad: 9:51am On Apr 01, 2019
mikkyangel:

Mehn... No be small matter. Just be vigilant always man. And pray too. Last last, na make God dey protect Him own them..

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by cupid4ig(m): 10:05am On Apr 01, 2019
mikkyangel:

sincerely you are trying man
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 01, 2019
mikkyangel:

hope you have bought that bullet proof vest to avoid stories
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by cupid4ig(m): 10:22am On Apr 01, 2019
pj3400:
Just hope some guys won't spoil offer up very very soon. I know alot is fishy cos I don't understand where all the crazy deals is coming from. Anyway, it's well.
na wa for Nigerians, must u guys always associate things to diabolic or spiritual? that u have not bn able to see crazy deals doesn't mean others are using jazz or something else. some people stay awake all through the night chatting and bargaining with sellers. some sellers might need cash urgently and are willing to sell bellow their target prices. i have once priced iphone X put up for $650 for for $300 the seller ignored me, after about a week he msg me and asked me if am still interested i told him yes but i have touched the money that i have now is $200 he left and after about 1hour he asked me if i can come pick up. i have priced iPhone 7plus 256gb to $50 and mikky picked it up for me. i have seen some crazy deals in west corvina , Hacienda heights and pasadena and ignored all because of fuel charges. currently have a lady that want to sell her old iphones about 6 of them but all with crack screen for 300 and am pricing $100 and we are still talking. everything is not juju sometimes u just have to know how to bargain. look at the pictures look for something that is not a fault and use it as a bargaining power. for example the camera grass is crack tell them before u will change it they will need to dissemble the phone and this might affect another stuff. if the seller refused ignore and move on

6 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by cupid4ig(m): 10:26am On Apr 01, 2019
Trendy247:

smh like i said u need to be awake all night and pray there are deals u just need to know to bargain. someone posted a laptop of about $600 for $50 because the screen is cracked it was sold in less than 1hour that it was posted

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by drizzypat: 10:46am On Apr 01, 2019
@Mikkyangel what is a good location to pick for meet.. The person is at Lincoln Ave in Corona.. She needs a meet location...

Thanks pls reply
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by cupid4ig(m): 11:04am On Apr 01, 2019
drizzypat:
@Mikkyangel what is a good location to pick for meet.. The person is at Lincoln Ave in Corona.. She needs a meet location...

Thanks pls reply
meet up location should be starbucks, mcdonalds, police station, malls. any public place with cctv
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Otenzy(m): 11:26am On Apr 01, 2019
mikkyangel:
*Lenovo yoga...city of montebello
Hello, good morning..
Pls I need a really cheap laptop, $100 tops.
Just something basic. Is this possible?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by pstfrancis(m): 12:11pm On Apr 01, 2019
Pls I need a laptop of 4G RAM 500G ROM that is not more than 40k.
Thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by wildchild1: 12:34pm On Apr 01, 2019
because you can't find crazy deals, you think something is fishy, Una no go kee person for here grin grin

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Mcdowell: 1:36pm On Apr 01, 2019
pstfrancis:
Pls I need a laptop of 4G RAM 500G ROM that is not more than 40k.
Thanks
For 45K, I can give you a Core i5, 4GB Ram and 320GB HDD. Extremely Clean.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by shapman: 1:44pm On Apr 01, 2019
cupid4ig:
smh like i said u need to be awake all night and pray there are deals u just need to know to bargain. someone posted a laptop of about $600 for $50 because the screen is cracked it was sold in less than 1hour that it was posted
I will like to get in touch with you, kindly text me on WhatsApp, contact on signature.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) ... (1337) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.