Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,214 members, 7,839,134 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2146838 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (1336) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by cheapgadgets6: 3:13pm On Nov 17, 2013
Promhize: Not trying to spoil business, but you taking pple for a ride, $75-$80 to ship a laptop is outrageous to say the least.

I don't blame the people here, they are ill-informed, someone on another thread bought a laptop and microscope, and it was delivered to him outside lagos for just 3K (about $18 or so).

My people you got to do research, just go to google and search Nigerian shipping companies, they are plenty with cheaper costs.
shw us d evidence of your so called 'another thread'...n let's c your nigerian shippin coys with cheaper costs

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by PromhizeCC: 3:49pm On Nov 17, 2013
cheapgadgets6: shw us d evidence of your so called 'another thread'...n let's c your nigerian shippin coys with cheaper costs

I know some people would call me all sort of names when they start seeing my post. Posting this on this thread might not entirely appropriate but its simple I'm just a competition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by PromhizeCC: 4:00pm On Nov 17, 2013
Moreover, https://www.nairaland.com/1517427/samsung-begins- region-lock-note

Samsung phones are now on Region lock (Note 3, tab 2014 edition, and all devices updated to android 4.3). If u are importing, be careful and ask, to unlock it, it must be used with a sim from the region which the device is locked to for 5minutes call.

If you already have a S3, S4, Note 2 that was imported, do not upgrade to Android 4.3 unless the phone would lock. If you bought from Computer village, then God be with you, cos you can't tell where they got it from.

This means u cannot import cheap Samsung phones(NEW), you can only import used.
PEACE.

If you are truly interested in my previous posts, this is my email = Promhize@gmail.com, I can also give my BB pin, but that would through email.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by 9free(m): 4:01pm On Nov 17, 2013
Promhize: Not trying to spoil business, but you taking pple for a ride, $75-$80 to ship a laptop is outrageous to say the least.

I don't blame the people here, they are ill-informed, someone on another thread bought a laptop and microscope, and it was delivered to him outside lagos for just 3K (about $18 or so).

My people you got to do research, just go to google and search Nigerian shipping companies, they are plenty with cheaper costs.

If you need info on super deals like the one in the picture, pm me for details. This is no scam and pls don't waste my time if u are not serious. This is not a chinese product nor is it from aliexpress neither dhgate, this is from a genuine US online store.
PEACE!
Spill it here or open your own thread with detailed info and links or forever remain quiet and hold your peace.
Happy Importing.

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by PromhizeCC: 4:11pm On Nov 17, 2013
9free:
Spill it here or open your own thread with detailed info and links or forever remain quiet and hold your peace.
Happy Importing.

Ok. Peace!

You should ask Mikky how he sends his too
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Arlex(m): 4:51pm On Nov 17, 2013
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:24pm On Nov 17, 2013
more items to be shipped out this week...please ohh my dear clinets go pick up ur packages that Landed last monday and friday...thanks
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by eduson002(m): 6:27pm On Nov 17, 2013
mikkyangel: more items to be shipped out this week...please ohh my dear clinets go pick up ur packages that Landed last monday and friday...thanks

Bro,i am based in the USA and i have some package i want delivered to lagos. How can you be of help?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by NnamdiN: 8:23pm On Nov 17, 2013
9free: 32'' for 98dollars!!!!!??
Oga Mikky, I dey wait oooohhhh....
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by otikpoko(m): 8:39pm On Nov 17, 2013
mikkyangel: more items to be shipped out this week...

My items don reach your location? undecided
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by cheapgadgets6: 9:41pm On Nov 17, 2013
PromhizeCC: Moreover, https://www.nairaland.com/1517427/samsung-begins- region-lock-note

Samsung phones are now on Region lock (Note 3, tab 2014 edition, and all devices updated to android 4.3). If u are importing, be careful and ask, to unlock it, it must be used with a sim from the region which the device is locked to for 5minutes call.

If you already have a S3, S4, Note 2 that was imported, do not upgrade to Android 4.3 unless the phone would lock. If you bought from Computer village, then God be with you, cos you can't tell where they got it from.

This means u cannot import cheap Samsung phones(NEW), you can only import used.
PEACE.

If you are truly interested in my previous posts, this is my email = Promhize@gmail.com, I can also give my BB pin, but that would through email.
create ya own thread wia u import Tins lik mikky is doin n let's c..dts ma advice 4u bro
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by purplecircle: 12:39am On Nov 18, 2013
Mr.mikky kindly respond.. were my 2 remaining items shipped Yes/ No.. I really do not like bin ignored. Please.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 12:53am On Nov 18, 2013
cheapgadgets6: create ya own thread wia u import Tins lik mikky is doin n let's c..dts ma advice 4u bro
9free:
Happy Importing.

Una dey waste time answering this youngman,i think he is confused. Tell the perosn that sent you that "i nor dey".. yes i charge $80(13,200) to ship a laptop,(my commission goes into my pocket,add customs fee,add shipping cost abd add bank charges, )and ask urself this question, is 13k too much to ship a Laptop from America to Nigeria?Or is it because ur Taget has always been $50 Laptop?.Lets look at it,if i decide to charge $100, at the end of the day you still get to save atlist 25k compared to what you would have bought in Lagos..

See busy body, your there adverting all sorts of rubbish with fake pictures,why not put real pictures there with ur phone numbers?, you think someone will call you and hand over cash to you(ghost).. i discovered a Laptop(Acer ) for $84.99(14k) showed the link to Nigerians, paid actual shipping for each laptop 6k, and made only 4k profit on each owing to the fact that i sold 25k for each, at the end ,those who bought from me sold theirs and made more profit than me. Mobi who bought 4 pieces at 100k , sold his at 35k each and made 10k profit .Patience who bought 2,sold them at 38k e\and made 13k each on hers to the extent that they came back for more(i mean over a dozen clients waitin for more of this kinda of deal)..This boy is there typing rubbish.. i think he is frustrated. (life don tire d guy), If a blind man sees the advert u pasted, laugh go nearly kill am.

https://www.nairaland.com/1479854/unbelivable-white-acer-aspire-promo

Like they advised,open ur thread and ship at $18...u think say na Garri!
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 12:59am On Nov 18, 2013
Megatransmitter,
The Last laptop i won for u on Saturday, seller says his not going to ship that he cannot sell at $81...read read from the bottom message.

Dear mattgibbons95,

hehe, you are very funny..you have only one transaction so far on ebay..Do you think people would want to take the risk to buy from you? this is why i didnot pay because am not even sure about you the seller...

- computronicsusa.86

To: computronicsusa.86
Subject: mattgibbons95 sent a message about HP Elitebook 2730p w/ extended battery, docking station. 1.86Ghz, 3GB RAM, SDD #281204254703
Sent Date: Nov-16-13 21:12:15 PST

Dear computronicsusa.86,

I don't want to sell this laptop for $81. I will refund if you send payment. Sorry.

- mattgibbons95
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by purplecircle: 1:02am On Nov 18, 2013
Hmmm! Yes or no please. You people should hlp me beg Oga mikky to respond pls.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 1:04am On Nov 18, 2013
purplecircle: Hmmm! Yes or no please. You people should hlp me beg Oga mikky to respond pls.

pls i only know you by ur real names oga..
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 1:12am On Nov 18, 2013
Hello House, Otito u too, please advise on this Generators, i need to know if they are sweetable for n9ja use....i intend put them in A bus i hope to ship soon ..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111023002017?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111177268190?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 1:12am On Nov 18, 2013
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by purplecircle: 1:25am On Nov 18, 2013
mikkyangel:

pls i only know you by ur real names oga..

The names tolu n am a lady sir.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 1:32am On Nov 18, 2013
PromhizeCC:

I know some people would call me all sort of names when they start seeing my post. Posting this on this thread might not entirely appropriate but its simple I'm just a competition.
y do people go about scamming others? U have forgotten one parable dat the devil u know is better than the angel u don't know right? I have done so many deals with mikky and I can attest to it dat he(mikky) is a geniue and trustable person! I support the advice given to u above! Kindly open ur thread and remember that the sky is wide for all birds to fly! But I doubt if u got d integrity for such business! My opinion doh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Nobody: 1:39am On Nov 18, 2013
mikkyangel:

Una dey waste time answering this youngman,i think he is confused. Tell the perosn that sent you that "i nor dey".. yes i charge $80(13,200) to ship a laptop,(my commission goes into my pocket,add customs fee,add shipping cost abd add bank charges, )and ask urself this question, is 13k too much to ship a Laptop from America to Nigeria?Or is it because ur Taget has always been $50 Laptop?.Lets look at it,if i decide to charge $100, at the end of the day you still get to save atlist 25k compared to what you would have bought in Lagos..

See busy body, your there adverting all sorts of rubbish with fake pictures,why not put real pictures there with ur phone numbers?, you think someone will call you and hand over cash to you(ghost).. i discovered a Laptop(Acer ) for $84.99(14k) showed the link to Nigerians, paid actual shipping for each laptop 6k, and made only 4k profit on each owing to the fact that i sold 25k for each, at the end ,those who bought from me sold theirs and made more profit than me. Mobi who bought pieces at 100k , sold his at 35k each and made 10k profit .Patience who bought 2,sold them at 38k e\and made 13k each on hers to the extent that they came back for more(i mean over a dozen clients waitin for more of this kinda of deal)..This boy is there typing rubbish.. i think his frustrated.

https://www.nairaland.com/1479854/unbelivable-white-acer-aspire-promo

Like they advised,open ur thread and ship at $18...u think say na Garri!
bros forget that rogue! His likes are those spoiling our country's name all in deir bid for sharp sharp money! And they claim the govt. Is bad! Happy import oga!hehehehe!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by folex(m): 2:39am On Nov 18, 2013
@ Mikky, got my Mac yesterday. But o boy my colleague that helped with pick up fear that area wey Alex dey stay (especially the hotel) no be small oo, he had to call me several times whether he is in a right place. As i did not go myself (am not in Lag) i did'nt have 1st hand information. Does anybody in the house feel that way too?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 4:57am On Nov 18, 2013
umahonlen: bros forget that rogue! His likes are those spoiling our country's name all in deir bid for sharp sharp money! And they claim the govt. Is bad! Happy import oga!hehehehe!

Thanks bro..i hope this attitude doesnot get the better of him...
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 5:01am On Nov 18, 2013
folex: @ Mikky, got my Mac yesterday. But o boy my colleague that helped with pick up fear that area wey Alex dey stay (especially the hotel) no be small oo, he had to call me several times whether he is in a right place. As i did not go myself (am not in Lag) i did'nt have 1st hand information. Does anybody in the house feel that way too?

well, lets thank God you got your Mac! If i were in ur shoes i will come here to jubilate and thank baba God that this is not another online scam!. Rather than coming to ask the house about where Alex stays.(na waa ohh, i tire for pple) It is the same area every single client has gone to pick up his /her item. Try show some appreciation..Abi you want make him move to Computer village?

Do you know someone tried to buy ur laptop at the agents office? he was ready to pay raw cash on siting ur laptop.And wen i told him how much it was bought here...(he said it cost 30k or more in n9ja)..The person in questions has since sent me some cash to buy his own mac book pro

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by otikpoko(m): 6:56am On Nov 18, 2013
mikkyangel: Hello House, Otito u too, please advise on this Generators, i need to know if they are sweetable for n9ja use....i intend put them in A bus i hope to ship soon ..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111023002017?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111177268190?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Those generators can power a pumping machine, Can even power an air conditioner, carry a refrigerator (cool for preserving meat due to constant power failure)...

They sell for nothing less than 100-120k here and their quality will not be as good as the once on eBay.

Anything yet as regards my package?

Dem don reach your location?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by cheapgadgets6: 7:01am On Nov 18, 2013
mikkyangel:

well, lets thank God you got your Mac! If i were in ur shoes i will come here to jubilate and thank baba God that this is not another online scam!. Rather than coming to ask the house about where Alex stays.(na waa ohh, i tire for pple) It is the same area every single client has gone to pick up his /her item. Try show some appreciation..Abi you want make him move to Computer village?

Do you know someone tried to buy ur laptop at the agents office? he was ready to pay raw cash on siting ur laptop.And wen i told him how much it was bought here...(he said it cost 30k or more in n9ja)..The person in questions has since sent me some cash to buy his own mac book pro
oga mikky,leme c d link for ds macbook
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by zeekz(m): 7:22am On Nov 18, 2013
http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?sbk=1&nav=SEARCH&itemId=121214566116
bros can u help me wit dis and how much would d whole tin cost in naira ?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by zeekz(m): 7:33am On Nov 18, 2013
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 7:44am On Nov 18, 2013
otikpoko:

Those generators can power a pumping machine, Can even power an air conditioner, carry a refrigerator (cool for preserving meat due to constant power failure)...

They sell for nothing less than 100-120k here and their quality will not be as good as the once on eBay.

Anything yet as regards my package?

Dem don reach your location?

Correct my guy, make i kuku rush them b4 them finish...atlist its 60k here, and am shipping for free since i"ll put them in a bus...ur items never land ohh, but they will definately make next ship date.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:00am On Nov 18, 2013
zeekz: http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?sbk=1&nav=SEARCH&itemId=121216577414 help me wit dis item too
zeekz: http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?sbk=1&nav=SEARCH&itemId=121214566116
bros can u help me wit dis and how much would d whole tin cost in naira ?

Both items are in uk, please look for items sold in America so you can get them the following week..Am shipping twice this week.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by zeekz(m): 8:07am On Nov 18, 2013
mikkyangel:

Both items are in uk, please look for items sold in America so you can get them the following week..Am shipping twice this week.
ahh, ok I will try
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by zeekz(m): 8:15am On Nov 18, 2013
http://m.ebay.com/itm/171176291991?nav=SEARCH&sbk=1 anoda, can u tell me d total cost in naira

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (1336) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.