Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) - Technology Market (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2134624 Views)

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (1335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by maballack(m): 8:32am On Sep 04, 2014
Oga Mikkyangelo eBay cart is now available plz respond let's deal. Thnx
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:35am On Sep 04, 2014
maballack: Oga Mikkyangelo eBay cart is now available plz respond let's deal. Thnx

wo u, please send me message,
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 8:37am On Sep 04, 2014
mjay: Mikky is one hell of a guy, sooner or later you will know that without customers there cannot be sellers, no matter how cheap their wares and there is no one without an alternative, you only need to move on to discover there is a better alternative. You are not doing your customers a favor we are all in it together. Watch your attitude, I am sure DHL started from somewhere, you can be anything if your attitude will allow you. The Ibos that I know don't dobbusiness like that. You are may be the best today, but watch your back, others are coming. Chiao

what is this one saying? are u ok? ....for ur info,am not ibo

3 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by maballack(m): 8:38am On Sep 04, 2014
Been messaging you on whatsapp
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by kallymore(m): 9:07am On Sep 04, 2014
mjay: Mikky is one hell of a guy, sooner or later you will know that without customers there cannot be sellers, no matter how cheap their wares and there is no one without an alternative, you only need to move on to discover there is a better alternative. You are not doing your customers a favor we are all in it together. Watch your attitude, I am sure DHL started from somewhere, you can be anything if your attitude will allow you. The Ibos that I know don't dobbusiness like that. You are may be the best today, but watch your back, others are coming. Chiao
Just try to multitask and then u'll understand what he is facing. Shits happen once in a while, nd u knw pple are of different temperament. U need to exercise some patience or else u might just end up regretting. For the first time it took more than two weeks to get ma stuffs couldn't complain cos I van remember those times this same guy got ma stuffs for me within days stand 5 days sef max. So if he's not replying u, why nt buzz him to shw hw urgent u need him to reply.

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by amosade30(m): 9:25am On Sep 04, 2014
pls peeps, wch is beta: 8g ram,1T hdd,core i7,1.7ghz(toshiba) OR core i3,6g ram,500g hdd,2.4ghz(acer)? Tnx
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by kallymore(m): 10:02am On Sep 04, 2014
amosade30: pls peeps, wch is beta: 8g ram,1T hdd,core i7,1.7ghz(toshiba) OR core i3,6g ram,500g hdd,2.4ghz(acer)? Tnx
I prefer the Toshiba cos am pretty sure it'll turbo boost to like 2.4Ghz. Then if u can supply their models I think u'll get a more precise reply. They must have caped the processor to reduce battery consumption.

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 10:36am On Sep 04, 2014
kallymore:
Just try to multitask and then u'll understand what he is facing. Shits happen once in a while, nd u knw pple are of different temperament. U need to exercise some patience or else u might just end up regretting. For the first time it took more than two weeks to get ma stuffs couldn't complain cos I van remember those times this same guy got ma stuffs for me within days stand 5 days sef max. So if he's not replying u, why nt buzz him to shw hw urgent u need him to reply.

leave d mumu guy, he thinks am here sleeping. this thread is suppose to be on Part time bases. Otito called and boozed me over 10 times ,51hrs after he had deposited 62k, before i could attend to him. each time he called, he realized i was on the road.

I got a call from Oga T, 15mins ago (1.54am here), and yet he realised i was still on the road....he just wanted to know if everything was ok, that i have not been online for quite a while..

You think say na only nairaland i use dey survive... I live in America, land of opportunities, where if u open ur eyes , and work hard ,u will not never suffer. The new job (part time), i got here since August 28, tiii now,i never still start.(due to more orders from nairaland)..This job guarantees me atlist 200k a week.and the funny thing is i choose when i want to work anytime of the day.. Now to quit one of my old job is a decision am finding hard to make.

The hand carriage which landed yesterday(shipped over a week ago) almost gave me heart attack...i get sleepless nites when i ship items and dey dont get to n9ja in record time. I hard to tell Alex to first of all check if the macbook pro (new) which was bought for over $1000 was in the box. Cos those customs guys can hide a laptop in them pocket...

Its almost 3am here in yanky,and am still up, wen am done(mayb 4.30am), i hope to sleep for atlist 3hrs, before i get on d road again, and i have atlist 5 cities to cover for craigslist items.

So guy, if u dont like my service, use DHL, nor b by force!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by tizzle1: 10:55am On Sep 04, 2014
That's the issue ..customers wouldn't want to understand ..atleast try and let them know whatsup.business is business. Customers satisfaction matters a lot.no be every body get patience d wey u think.person wey fit commot money buy something. Feels he's been cheated if he doesn't get a reply

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by lordmayor4(m): 12:22pm On Sep 04, 2014
mikkyangel:

leave d mumu guy, he thinks am here sleeping. this thread is suppose to be on Part time bases. Otito called and boozed me over 10 times ,51hrs after he had deposited 62k, before i could attend to him. each time he called, he realized i was on the road.

I got a call from Oga T, 15mins ago (1.54am here), and yet he realised i was still on the road....he just wanted to know if everything was ok, that i have not been online for quite a while..

You think say na only nairaland i use dey survive... I live in America, land of opportunities, where if u open ur eyes , and work hard ,u will not never suffer. The new job (part time), i got here since August 28, tiii now,i never still start.(due to more orders from nairaland)..This job guarantees me atlist 200k a week.and the funny thing is i choose when i want to work anytime of the day.. Now to quit one of my old job is a decision am finding hard to make.

The hand carriage which landed yesterday(shipped over a week ago) almost gave me heart attack...i get sleepless nites when i ship items and dey dont get to n9ja in record time. I hard to tell Alex to first of all check if the macbook pro (new) which was bought for over $1000 was in the box. Cos those customs guys can hide a laptop in them pocket...

Its almost 3am here in yanky,and am still up, wen am done(mayb 4.30am), i hope to sleep for atlist 3hrs, before i get on d road again, and i have atlist 5 cities to cover for craigslist items.

So guy, if u dont like my service, use DHL, nor b by force!

Nice explanation except the MUMU part, you must not go that way to express yourself.

3 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 1:51pm On Sep 04, 2014
Oga T, all item secured, (still waiting for offers to be acepted)......"DONT FORGET TO REMIND ME TO ADD MOUTH WASH (Citrus) and Body on the next voyage...80k alert received...(over 30 laptops bought by you in d last one month, wow!)

Chilaka 41,545 received!
all items secured on warlmart and Ebay.....mouth wash and body for u!, please remind me in the next voyage..

Otito...please remind me for ur body wash and mouth wash...

These are my regular clients to these free items for this week...next week i"ll name more

Father God finally answer my prayers...Yesterday/Today perharps my happiest day in USA(pls dont ask me what happened), we will know as the days go by..

make

3 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by maballack(m): 2:03pm On Sep 04, 2014
Oga mikky o......please respond lets conclude
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by shogz89: 2:39pm On Sep 04, 2014
please can you help me bid for this
item.. http://m.ebay.com/itm/271596580118?
nav=SEARCH finding it hard to bid in eBay always telling
me I have exceeded a certain quota of something
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 3:38pm On Sep 04, 2014
shogz89: please can you help me bid for this
item.. http://m.ebay.com/itm/271596580118?
nav=SEARCH finding it hard to bid in eBay always telling
me I have exceeded a certain quota of something

item has 11hrs to go...make ur deposit(any resonable amount and call me 10 mins from time)/....$25 shipping and commission
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by hooged: 4:16pm On Sep 04, 2014
mikkyangel: Oga T, all item secured, (still waiting for offers to be acepted)......"DONT FORGET TO REMIND ME TO ADD MOUTH WASH (Citrus) and Body on the next voyage...80k alert received...(over 30 laptops bought by you in d last one month, wow!)

Chilaka 41,545 received!
all items secured on warlmart and Ebay.....mouth wash and body for u!, please remind me in the next voyage..

Otito...please remind me for ur body wash and mouth wash...

These are my regular clients to these free items for this week...next week i"ll name more

Father God finally answer my prayers...Yesterday/Today perharps my happiest day in USA(pls dont ask me what happened), we will know as the days go by..

make
mikky you don become CITIZEN ?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by otikpoko(m): 4:29pm On Sep 04, 2014
hooged: mikky you don become CITIZEN ?

You took it out of my mouth!

1 Like

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by missylizzy(f): 5:51pm On Sep 04, 2014
venorite: ok am from umuapani....will send you an email...
Send me a mail. Fizzliz4@gmail.com
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by shogz89: 6:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
mikkyangel:

item has 11hrs to go...make ur deposit(any resonable amount and call me 10 mins from time)/....$25 shipping and commission
Please is the $25 (cost of item +shipping + commission.) or just shipping and commission, then what's the current exchange rate
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:43pm On Sep 04, 2014
shogz89: Please is the $25 (cost of item +shipping + commission.) or just shipping and commission, then what's the current exchange rate

$25 ship and commission only
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:47pm On Sep 04, 2014
oga T....pumping machine arrived! (add Hp g62+11.6 Acer)

Amadi...Hp envy landed with it box

Humphrey....Samsung Slate

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:48pm On Sep 04, 2014
more pics

Ola ....watches

Ibukun S

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:54pm On Sep 04, 2014
and more

BBq10

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:58pm On Sep 04, 2014
PLEASE GUYS WHATCH OUT FOR SPECIAL PROMO THIS WEEKND....!!!

Am so so happy! am gonna slash prices, just ready ya money ohhh....those who dont have access to online, make u go near bank to stay or look for a friend that does online banking...

Unbelivable price slash!!.....watch our

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by subnero(m): 7:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
you know what? i guess you have special people u attend to anytime anyday, i have been posting for almost 4 days no reply from u, stuff i saw for 199 was sold to other becos u couldn't reply.. now the thing is 275, I called, text, posts here no way... all the same sad sad just keep it up
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 7:45pm On Sep 04, 2014
subnero: you know what? i guess you have special people u attend to anytime anyday, i have been posting for almost 4 days no reply from u, stuff i saw for 199 was sold to other becos u couldn't reply.. now the thing is 275, I called, text, posts here no way... all the same sad sad just keep it up

Nor vex jaree, man busy die...call me now, or send sms lets do the deal...no worry, i go give u discount...am waiting for ya call

2 Likes

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 7:45pm On Sep 04, 2014
Ibukun...100k alert received.... free mouth wash+ body...please remind me

all items secured!
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Habidab: 8:42pm On Sep 04, 2014
Hope you done see my 40k Alert @mikky, Most don't understand time difference between Nigeria and USA.I was once in those people complaining shoes,but I have understand the whole process,me and mikky make the best friend. With him your money is secure.I have order like two item for the last 3half weeks now,yet to see it but am certain no problem.
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by kallymore(m): 9:13pm On Sep 04, 2014
mikkyangel: MORE ITEMS SHIPPED OUT TODAY VIA HAND CARRIAGE (2 DAYS OR LESS)...items are expected to land Tuesday...

-Hakeem....intel core i7 laptop+ screws
-Otito.....samsung phone plus memory card
-Alhaji H...2 laptops
-Ladoja...sexy dell nikledeloen edition
-Olumide.....fuji camera
-Princess...make up kits
-Idowu...all items in a box
-Ogedengbe T....Samsung Galaxy tab 3(unlocked/7"wink
-Sunday F.....shoes
-Abubarkar....Bold 5
-Obiora O....BB z10 and power Bank
-Raymond...Acer Laptop
-Chidioke...Casio watch
-Rotimi S...Laptop
-Otuya J.....Samsung galaxy tab 7"
-Mallick...small evenlope
-Yochi....watch
-Michael K....2 samsung phones
Abeg shey this items done land?
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by ResourceMan(m): 9:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by westwinds: 10:50pm On Sep 04, 2014
Mikky, please give me the amount to pay for these item number...

131088793396 (x1)
110778738908 (x2)
191083311172 (x4)

I dey wait sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by mikkyangel(m): 6:54am On Sep 05, 2014
westwinds: Mikky, please give me the amount to pay for these item number...
131088793396 (x1)
110778738908 (x2)
191083311172 (x4)
I dey wait sir

total is aproximately $302
ad commission $40
shipiing ($5 per pound), we cannot determine the weight of every every now, till all items land my adress
Re: California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) by Isiterere(m): 7:16am On Sep 05, 2014
You all complaining about mikkyangel.
you need to realize this: just because you make deposit(full,part) doesn't mean he will scam you. He is not a person like that. He will surely deliver at worst a little delay, but satisfaction of the items will not be compromised. But having a thought that you have paid and no reply can be hurtful atimes. But I blame this on the time different and him been on the wheel (driving)or busy at work sometimes . If you call and no response, use whatsapp(drop message) for him. Mikkyangel can be temperamental atimes(MULTITASKING no be child play) but that's why we're human ,we're not perfect.
**Customers always right ** does not mean we should go over-board with it.
My last 3 transaction with him was the best I could get from anywhere;100% satisfaction,superb items (even with d little delay)
****mikkyangel awaiting your promo oooo, we need to celebrate the GREEN CARD

ALL IZZ WELL

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (1335) (Reply)

**PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897 / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE*

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.